Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

All Thumbnails Have Disappeared ! Anybody Know Why? Xcart Gold V4.1.9

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions > Changing design

Old 04-16-2012, 10:33 AM

Default All Thumbnails Have Disappeared ! Anybody Know Why? Xcart Gold V4.1.9

ALL THUMBNAILS HAVE DISAPPEARED FROM THE SITE!! ------(I currently do not have a webmaster. So I am IT! )- have limited knowledge of the Store but know how to upload images , descriptions. It is critical to the 3k Marketing email blast we just did yesterday to get the thumbnails back!! URGENTLY!!! . I have tried everything. I imagine they must all be in a folder, but don't know if it is database or file folders and dont' want to touch anything. HELP!!!! http://styleshopusa.com - I ran a test just now and uploaded an image. It is there , but we can't see it in thumbnails. Can anyone help please? I am in a critical stage with our Marketing this couldn't come at a worse time. We have potential clients going to the site to see BLANK nothing!!. This is the first problem I have ever encountered with Xcart in 5 years.Thank you. Jane V. 4.1.9 Gold.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:39 AM

Veteran

Default Re: All Thumbnails Have Disappeared ! Anybody Know Why? Xcart Gold V4.1.9

Your site is loading EXTREMELY slow for me - I'd check with your host to see what is going on. Perhaps something was changed on the server? Thumbnails don't just disappear unless something changes.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:03 AM

Veteran

Default Re: All Thumbnails Have Disappeared ! Anybody Know Why? Xcart Gold V4.1.9

Yes site is slow. Your images are there but have height and width of 1 which of course makes them 1px x 1px and not visible. Check the thumb width in admin or the template code. And yes - things don't just change by themselfs, something or someone must have changed them
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions > Changing design