Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Price Match...Oh, Phil you there?

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 11-07-2007, 02:05 AM

Default Re: Price Match...Oh, Phil you there?

Hi, this mod sounds great when applied, however I'm having this problem.

When I go to apply the languages patch for the Price Match Request found at www.xcartmods.co.uk, it doesn't work and there is a screen with the following text that gets redirected back to xcart, with a note saying that the patch has been successful:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Testing patch applicability and generation list of files could take several minutes, please be patient.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Applying patch. Please be patient...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/wildelec/public_html/wildwebwizards/admin/patch_files.php on line 61
Done.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
&
This is line 61 & 62 of patch_files.php:

foreach ($patch_files as $index=>$patch_file) {
echo $patch_file["orig_file"]." ... "; flush();

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The patch doesn't seem to work and the labels for the mod aren't present. Any ideas?

If you do not know what this is, perhaps you could tell me how I can patch the following into the database using PhpAdmin:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
INSERT INTO xcart_languages VALUES ('US','lbl_Price_Match','Price Match','Labels');
INSERT INTO xcart_languages VALUES ('US','lbl_Price_Match_Descr','Seen our product priced lower elsewhere?','Labels');
INSERT INTO xcart_languages VALUES ('US','lbl_Price_Match_Name','Name','Labels');
INSERT INTO xcart_languages VALUES ('US','lbl_Price_Match_Email','Email','Labels');
INSERT INTO xcart_languages VALUES ('US','lbl_Price_Match_Telephone','Telephone','Lab els');
INSERT INTO xcart_languages VALUES ('US','lbl_Price_Match_Comp_Link','Competitors Link','Labels');
INSERT INTO xcart_languages VALUES ('US','lbl_Price_Match_Comp_Price','Competitors Price','Labels');
INSERT INTO xcart_languages VALUES ('US','lbl_Price_Match_Incl_Tax_Shipping','(inclus ive of tax & shipping)','Labels');
INSERT INTO xcart_languages VALUES ('US','lbl_Price_Match_Comments','Comments','Label s');
INSERT INTO xcart_languages VALUES ('US','lbl_Price_Match_TNC','Terms & Conditions','Labels');
INSERT INTO xcart_languages VALUES ('US','lbl_Price_Match_Terms','Price Match Terms & Conditions go here.','Labels');
INSERT INTO xcart_languages VALUES ('US','lbl_Price_Match_Read_Terms','I have read and understood the Terms & Conditions','Labels');
INSERT INTO xcart_languages VALUES ('US','lbl_Price_Match_Thanks','Thank you, we will be in touch very shortly.','Labels');
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards Cheryl
Old 03-18-2008, 07:32 AM

X-Guru

This mod now includes a captcha if anyone's interested
Old 04-01-2008, 06:30 AM

eXpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilJ
This mod now includes a captcha if anyone's interested

Hi Phil, thank you, just what I was waiting for. Great mod.

Mods I miss in 5.4.x:
xCMS, Create-A-Sale, On-Sale AC, Kit Builder AC, Manufacturer-A-Z BCSE, Product-Bundle BCSE, Pre-Order BCSE, Customer Quotes BCSE
Old 04-06-2008, 11:39 AM

eXpert

Mod works great with the CAPTCHA!

Thanks for adding this for me - worth the money. No more SPAM!

George

http://www.musicianslibrary.com
Old 05-08-2008, 02:25 PM

Advanced Member

Hi Phil, I updated my version to this today and I have to say thanks, this will be a godsend, because quite frankly I have no need for Power Trowels, Glass Machinery and in particular bl00dy Warcraft Gold... can't these people find something better to do, my customers never see these Price Matches anyway, so why try and spam a link onto my site... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks a million as you have helped it all go away.
MOD - Shopzilla Feed
MOD - Price Match with Captcha
MOD - Links Manager 2008
MOD - One Page Checkout
MOD - Sitemap
Old 01-02-2009, 10:17 AM

X-Adept

Hi PhilJ,

Thank you for providing the free Price Match MOD with Captcha.

We have been using it successfully for months on our X-Cart 4.1.10 site. But, about 2 weeks ago, the CAPTCHA image stopped showing up in the form. However, the built-in X-Cart Captcha, that we have enabled for the Contact Us form page, still displays properly and works fine.

Our captcha folder has the correct file permissions (i.e. writable) and it is still generating the files within the folder, each with a unique name, such as: 0109a14ee9cc, 03e26ce2aa15, etc.

Firefox doesn't display anything in place of the image, just a blank white space. If you try and Submit the form in Firefox, it now returns the following Error Message: Sorry, there was a problem. Please try again, ensuring your email address is valid and the 5 letter code is correct.

Safari shows a blue box with a Question Mark, and if you click to open the image in a new tab, it displays the following:

Warning: fclose() [function.fclose]: 2 is not a valid stream resource in /home/oursite/public_html/pricematch.php on line 63

Warning: fclose() [function.fclose]: 2 is not a valid stream resource in /home/oursite/public_html/pricematch.php on line 66

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oursite/public_html/pricematch.php:63) in /home/oursite/public_html/pricematch.php on line 69
ЪьЪЮJFIFЪЧ>CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality ЪшC    $.' ",#(7),01444'9=82<.342ЪшC  2!!222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222 22222Ъюd"Ъд Ъд╣}!1AQa"q2│▒║ #B╠аRяП$3br┌ %&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz ┐└┘├┤┬┴┼▓⌠■∙√≈≤≥  ╒ё╓╔╕╖╗╘╙╡Ё╢╣╤╥╦╧ бцдефгхийрстужвьызАБЦДЕФ ГХИЙЯРСТУЖВЬЫЗЪд  Ъд╣w!1AQaq"2│B▒ ╠а #3RПbrя $4А%Я&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstu vwxyz┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼▓⌠■∙√≈ ≤≥ ╒ё╓╔╕╖╗╘╙╡Ё╢╣╤ ╦╧╨бцдефгхийрстужвьызБЦ ДЕФГХИЙРСТУЖВЬЫЗЪз ?Жm+Jс╓яЛ]Л-Yзч2лп╘$М·*ГЖ>≈Ъ@ш?ШП©АF▐Ъ KЗЖ▐ЪAЦ┐БМеГ▀4сБ╫U<хЙ~╕ }_WтУ┬ж·╟©⌠L│4фу..Ю▌9%■y· Rд╬b╡ Н-├' ╪▓сЪcИТ ЁЪ© ЧcИТ ЁЪ© Ч│Ю ~Ш\рУ(56▌[м#S÷K√Е`╧1cВ╩:!!├T20ЦЩ~ШCрТ 4ф▌+м_S┐K┼Евx╤2ГВ╩:9N░2Fr Ж>≈Ъ@ш?ШП©АGЖ>≈Ъ@ш?ШП©А\ф▒ Йzдk© _ъи╘юЗbЙ√Вsгrд<о)╒o-U\7б▒▓НэЯeУф≥ЮщrЧнO.ЙвO╦  звXь╘аЮЮ│ж─-ЪcИТ ЁЪ© ЧcИТ ЁЪ© ЧД_дМPп|7т▒зК_ш╨u╔ЧдV≈1 ЗRКт)х*~Нv▐l _ьЗ_ЩlЪОбЪ┘ьЗ_ЩlЪОбЪ┘yЕч╥ ╝е?┴\жУм Лвs e╒▀⌡E╣TSнЧCГ╩0С0Gкшр,&ШF²m? `╨С"GСМф#≈ х2ъ)Й9<╖*p3╤┌вX┘-Ю▌6ЙJф│A;⌡·(╘|wЪ!╦КыТ&╒─; ]Ч@√УМЧ┌+■O┤ГCЯ÷5О≥6╖╙о ╚Zщ,Eбwг√хCd╡°┌╧иjе┤▄ТК ]:жщА╨/H▄UW─5YЪ└ОKЪ·÷ВбЪЯT©a е╬²m ЕвзНё┴k▐,GФ╦3М.NNLж╞Аy╝|Ki ="Ч; ZvЁ∙╖╥3е=╧;╤2oR|0e`z┐░xgЭ'z_Э ╪Ъ╬Ъ┼ёЧ╫/Чx^ъ ЪеP© Ьj irш*д≈WwWy}tЮ)╦╦|o}ё└S▓OxjИ q[╣д√╥v╥ yct─1╥╦LЛ}╖┤$<OC┌*бw╔Ъо оШАЬ╙?А;рЪГ┘ГЩП©ЭUgxGАт^Я ч╡nЮ√iБx {w├hыуЖB├Wь╔В╠▄╟ш╟╗вtо М©jzO²ДЩ╨р[o7nМ⌡п╝Лdgн2+#Ч╫/Чx^ъ ЪеQЪ ч≈Ъ

Our server GD Stats are listed below:

GD Support enabled
GD Version bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
FreeType Support enabled
FreeType Linkage with freetype
FreeType Version 2.2.1
GIF Read Support enabled
GIF Create Support enabled
JPG Support enabled
PNG Support enabled
WBMP Support enabled
XPM Support enabled
XBM Support enabled

Has anyone else encountered this problem, and does anybody have a fix for it?

Thanks,

Robert
Old 01-02-2009, 10:30 AM

eXpert

I just checked our website, and indeed, we have the same problem, the captcha image is not working either. The last price match request we got was on Dec-16th 2008. About 2 weeks ago.

Mods I miss in 5.4.x:
xCMS, Create-A-Sale, On-Sale AC, Kit Builder AC, Manufacturer-A-Z BCSE, Product-Bundle BCSE, Pre-Order BCSE, Customer Quotes BCSE
Old 01-02-2009, 10:45 AM

Advanced Member

Quote:
Warning: fclose() [function.fclose]: 2 is not a valid stream resource in /home/oursite/public_html/pricematch.php on line 63

In pricematch.php (line 63), find:
Code:
fclose($Handle);
change to:
Code:
closedir($Handle);
Old 01-02-2009, 11:16 AM

X-Adept

Hi NoMonkeyBiz,

I tried the replacement you suggested for Line 63, and it got rid of the first Warning error, but I still got:
Warning: fclose(): 2 is not a valid stream resource in /home/oursite/public_html/pricematch.php on line 67

So, I also added the same change to Line 67, but then got:
Warning: closedir(): 2 is not a valid Directory resource in /home/oursite/public_html/pricematch.php on line 67

Still no Captcha code image showing with either change. And the Headers Already Sent error still exists.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Robert
Old 01-02-2009, 11:21 AM

Advanced Member

In line 67:
Code:
$handle = fopen('./captcha' . '/' . $FileName, 'w');

Change $handle to $Handle.
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4