Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Price Match...Oh, Phil you there?

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 01-02-2009, 11:28 AM

X-Adept

Default Re: Price Match...Oh, Phil you there?

Thanks NoMonkeyBiz!

Price Match works perfectly again!

To recap the fix:

File pricematch.php

Line 63:
Change: fclose($Handle);
To: closedir($Handle);

Line 67:
Change: $handle = fopen('./captcha' . '/' . $FileName, 'w');
To: $Handle = fopen('./captcha' . '/' . $FileName, 'w');

Much appreciated, and Happy New Year!

Robert
Old 01-02-2009, 11:48 AM

eXpert

"nomonkeybiz", you rock
works again for me too.
Was this due to a server php update version out there ?
Thanks again

Mods I miss in 5.4.x:
xCMS, Create-A-Sale, On-Sale AC, Kit Builder AC, Manufacturer-A-Z BCSE, Product-Bundle BCSE, Pre-Order BCSE, Customer Quotes BCSE
Old 01-02-2009, 12:07 PM

Advanced Member

Yes with PHP 5.2.8.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:45 AM

eXpert

I was testing the price match and after i click submit I got this as a confirmation. And I never got the email of the request.

Can be used at http://www.thepromoshop.com/products/port-authority-long-sleeve-easy-care-shirt.html - click on price guarantee

�����JFIF���������>CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality ���C�    $.' ",#(7),01444'9=82<.342���C  2!!222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222 22222�����d"��������������  �������}�!1AQa"q2���#B�� R��$3br� %&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz �������������������������������������������������� ���������������������������������  ������w�!1AQaq"2�B ���� #3R�br� $4�%�&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvw xyz����������������������������������������������� ���������������������������� ��?��m+JӤ��]�-Y��2�Щ$��*��>���@�?���F��� K����A�������M���_�چ��4:\�G F�� ��`�w������_�l���������_�l�������T��Ƨ����O 2��O��g��hԱ��d�Ұ�g��~ �O��]�^;"���K��d�[�$FWp�Cs��:�}/�����▐�}/�����╗xV=}t�g�ћ˛��-�)Q66A�@[�z� ���zU��"���}G]���X��ʐ>�7��x8�@?�>���@�?���G�>���@�?���\Ƒ��z�k � _�ɩ��b��s�r�<�)�o-U\7‘���5h�ѯ��� A��[YdT���ǃ�l��h?������߅�� ?������߅�� ��z���-:�H� j��CYb�S����ev��Z�J������6���/�Q����6���/�W�O�r+_^���%ޛ��gco� �h�TTI�1�@w,fR'��3[�����#rꭎ@b#=�3�(�<��A8�ۜ9J�e d��i��������_�*��N���y��|/��@�+�M�.]5�/-���H6�� �X� � Nq�������x��I[{���u8u�Ks2�F T:�޽���������_�*��N���y��|/��@�</5��n�G����Mn�q4���v�M�I/�,�O@0=%s�������_�*��N���y��|/��@�?��N��u��۾�\l� <����X���7A�Wa\��'z_�����������/�x^� ���P2|=�"������L׵ ��t�Ω1H�C)Q�w8�8�����Lӭ�,���mbHaM��E�(���ְ?�;� �������U�������_�*�1

How do I fix this?
Old 02-27-2009, 09:31 AM

X-Adept

Cyber Matrix,

Are you running the original pricematch.php? If so try implementing the Fix that is re-capped in Post #21 above.

Make sure your server has the GD graphics library turned on and your captcha folder has the correct file permissions.

Also, make sure your email address is set in Line 10: $emailTo =

Robert
Old 02-27-2009, 09:58 AM

eXpert

Thanks for the suggestion however I already had applied the fix in post 21 before the fix the captcha did not even show when I went to the pop up. Now the captcha shows but after you click submit you get this on the confirmation page

By the way the permission are set correctly.

�����JFIF���������>CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality ���C�    $.' ",#(7),01444'9=82<.342���C  2!!222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222 22222�����d"��������������  �������}�!1AQa"q2���#B�� R��$3br� %&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz �������������������������������������������������� ���������������������������������  ������w�!1AQaq"2�B ���� #3R�br� $4�%�&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvw xyz����������������������������������������������� ���������������������������� ��?��m+JӤ��]�-Y��2�Щ$��*��>���@�?���F��� K����A�k!�V��]�ko��-vY�����vɴIW���������w��_�l���������_�l����� ��Ka ·�m ���k�,G��3�.NNL�'�=S�m�x�v�������P,bX%g'R�. "2��2�p���c�� ���� �c�� ���� �C╠���?���\�<�l�H���� ���������N_čoQ�ׇ-��+�*��P��QEEg�Ծ�D 1��^���;�t��_�l���������_�l�������s�v���u�2 ��F���Ż���R�"��*#9#�ǭlx���L�n�g'�uk��M �k�lT��p@�@��������߅�� ?������߅�� �K��1���Vu 2F�/����<��B��� �ō�W�P/�}/�����▐�}/�����╪�/k���2d��A��w��m�����Dc�H�-���.0N3��L��h�2������Q��JToQ��6GS�4�x�� ]b��8P۩+�nx���������e��К���t�X״���_�ڞ /����+��?��y�ta>�F�c=}�>��zu��kn���$F*��@������ w���� ���������#��[K�^h�t�[vX��� � Ǟ���BT+)$�L����K���������T�w���� �������]o ir魨�yh��(�A��8��ĸN@bs���co���6��Q<3&�7#dr2 �X�������_�*��N���y��|/��@ ������?�d2���l)���m…^��5����~��;��u���n��7� ]���3�dVG�'z_����� ������/�x^� ���Pk������v�=wgs���G��n�n�wu�N=밮c��/�x^� ���Q�� ޗ��</?���� �c����ϴ��i��_�y^fߓ��6��9�+��c��/�x^� ���Q�� ޗ��</?������������Bj*��uh5�F;�t�QbD���؟Z(�
Old 05-31-2009, 04:03 PM

eXpert

This would be even nicer if the captcha used the stores built in captcha. Also would be nice to explain to everyone that everytime you use this right now a captcha file is created in /captcha but as far as I can tell the only time its deleted is if someone actually submits the form if not then this directory is getting full of captcha images that arent being removed.
BCSE Product Importer Pro & Drop Shipper Pro
CDSEO Pro
CMS EZRecommends
EE slider login (Personal Mod)
Next Prev Link Mod (Customized)
ShadowBox Detailed Images (Personal Mod)
Shop By Price (Customized)
Social Media (Personal Mod)
Switch Layout View (Personal Mod)
Special Offers
Testimonials (Personal Mod)
Whats New (Customized)
Old 06-02-2009, 12:31 AM

Advanced Member

mrerotic, I'm not sure that's true, I have this installed and I have had it for a long time now and I just checked the captcha directory and there are only entries in there for this month.
MOD - Shopzilla Feed
MOD - Price Match with Captcha
MOD - Links Manager 2008
MOD - One Page Checkout
MOD - Sitemap
Old 06-02-2009, 07:06 PM

eXpert

Ok, hopefully you are correct. I didn't see anywhere in the php script where its removing old captcha files. But I will test this as well and let you know.
Thanks for the reply.
BCSE Product Importer Pro & Drop Shipper Pro
CDSEO Pro
CMS EZRecommends
EE slider login (Personal Mod)
Next Prev Link Mod (Customized)
ShadowBox Detailed Images (Personal Mod)
Shop By Price (Customized)
Social Media (Personal Mod)
Switch Layout View (Personal Mod)
Special Offers
Testimonials (Personal Mod)
Whats New (Customized)
Old 06-21-2010, 01:55 AM

eXpert

After using the form once every subsequent submission fails because Captch reports that the code is wrong.

The problem is that the Captcha image is being cached by the browser, so every time the form is displayed it has the very first captcha image, which doesn't match the Captcha code created for this session.

Although I have worked out what the problem is does anyone have a solution please?
Dedicated SSL
Stone Edge OM
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4