'your wishlist' menu

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions

Old 04-25-2006, 02:58 AM

X-Wizard

Default 'your wishlist' menu

A mod to add a 'your wishlist' menu to your site,

wishlist_menu.php - to be put in modules/Wishlist

Code:
<?php if ( $login != "" ) { $wl_raw = func_query("select $sql_tbl[wishlist].*, $sql_tbl[products].forsale from $sql_tbl[wishlist], $sql_tbl[products] where $sql_tbl[wishlist].login='$login' AND $sql_tbl[wishlist].event_id='0' AND $sql_tbl[wishlist].productid = $sql_tbl[products].productid"); $smarty->assign("allow_edit", "Y"); foreach ($wl_raw as $key=>$wl_product) { if($wl_product['forsale'] != 'Y' && $wl_product['forsale'] != 'H') { $ids_redirect[$wl_product['wishlistid']] = $wl_product['productid']; unset($wl_raw[$index]); break; } $wl_raw[$index]["options"] = unserialize($wl_product["options"]); if(!empty($wl_raw[$index]["options"]) && !empty($active_modules['Product_Options'])) { $wl_raw[$index]["variantid"] = func_get_variantid($wl_raw[$index]["options"]); } $wl_product["amount_requested"] = $wl_product["amount"]; if( $wl_product["amount"] > $wl_product["amount_purchased"] && $mode == "friend_wl" ) $wl_raw[$index]["amount"] = $wl_product["amount"] - $wl_product["amount_purchased"]; } $wl_menu = func_products_from_scratch($wl_raw, $user_account["membership"], true ); if($active_modules["Subscriptions"]) { if (!function_exists("SubscriptionProducts")) @include $xcart_dir."/modules/Subscriptions/subscription.php"; $wl_menu = SubscriptionProducts($wl_menu); } if ($active_modules["Product_Configurator"]) { include $xcart_dir."/modules/Product_Configurator/pconf_customer_wishlist.php"; } if (!empty($active_modules["Gift_Certificates"])) { $wl_raw = func_query("select wishlistid, amount, amount_purchased, object from $sql_tbl[wishlist] where login='$login' AND event_id='0' AND productid=0"); if (is_array($wl_raw)) { foreach ($wl_raw as $k=>$v) { $object = unserialize($v["object"]); $wl_giftcerts[] = func_array_merge($v, $object); } if (!empty($wl_giftcerts)) $smarty->assign("wl_giftcerts", $wl_giftcerts); } } $smarty->assign("wl_menu",$wl_menu); } ?>

wishlist_menu.tpl - to be placed in skin1/modules/wishlist
Code:
{capture name=menu} {$lng.lbl_wish_list_edit} {$lng.lbl_friends_wish_list_view} <span class="VertMenuSubTitle">Your Wishlist Contains:</span> <table> {section name=product loop=$wl_menu} <tr><td> {include file="product_thumbnail.tpl" productid=$wl_menu[product].productid image_x=25 product=$wl_menu[product].product tmbn_url=$wl_menu[product].tmbn_url} </td><td> <FONT class="wishlistmenuitems">{$wl_menu[product].product|truncate:20:"..":true}</FONT> </td><td> {include file="modules/Wishlist/wl_menu_buttons.tpl"} </td></tr> {/section} </table> {/capture} { include file="menu.tpl" dingbats="dingbats_categorie.gif" menu_title=$lng.lbl_wishlist menu_content=$smarty.capture.menu }

Also add the following to auth.php

Code:
if($active_modules["Wishlist"]) { include $xcart_dir."/modules/Wishlist/wishlist_menu.php"; }

This is for a V4.0.18 site

Previous Versions included
BCSE Reward Points Mod
Altered Cart On Sale Mod
Wordpress Plugin

Please don't PM me for support. I help where I can on the forum and your question will more likely be answered there.

Shout me a Coffee!
Old 05-03-2006, 05:08 AM

X-Wizard

O'm trying to take this site live today so I've had to delete the db, and create a new one form the old one applying all updates etc. It all seems to be working, except for this which has now broke and I'm getting this error:
Code:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/amy2203/public_html/willowtreecrafts/modules/Wishlist/wishlist_menu.php on line 10

can anyone help?

BCSE Reward Points Mod
Altered Cart On Sale Mod
Wordpress Plugin

Please don't PM me for support. I help where I can on the forum and your question will more likely be answered there.

Shout me a Coffee!
Old 05-11-2006, 02:38 PM

Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy2203
O'm trying to take this site live today so I've had to delete the db, and create a new one form the old one applying all updates etc. It all seems to be working, except for this which has now broke and I'm getting this error:
Code:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/amy2203/public_html/willowtreecrafts/modules/Wishlist/wishlist_menu.php on line 10

can anyone help?

Wishlist is installed by default in v4.0.18, however it's not visible unless a customer is logged in, so uninstall this mod (delete the two newly created files and the extra code you put into "auth.php" , log yourself in as a customer and you will see the "Add To Wishlist" button appear on the product pages.

IMO I think that "Add To Wishlist" should always be visible on the product page, and if an unregistered user tries to add something to their wishlist they should get a "You need to register to use this feature" message.
Old 05-12-2006, 02:49 AM

X-Wizard

I think we're talking at cross purposes here. I know it's only available when a customer is logged in as you have to be ablke to identify the customer,

This mod added an extra menu to the main structure of the page showing the customer what was in thier wishlist.

As you can see the first part of the php file checks to see if they are logged in so it only runs the code if they are.

This hasn't got anything to do with the add to wishlist buttons,

BCSE Reward Points Mod
Altered Cart On Sale Mod
Wordpress Plugin

Shout me a Coffee!
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions