Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

X-Cart Adapt Template

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 02-27-2013, 06:42 AM

Advanced Member

Default Any progress? Are you out there?

Phil, where are you?

Can anyone else help me sort my products by position or extra fields with the adapt template installed? Refer to post #196.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:39 AM

Advanced Member

Default Re: X-Cart Adapt Template

In checkout, I would like to add a little question mark next to the CVV input box that pops up a small message when rolled over or clicked.

Some of my shoppers are getting the code wrong and I want to provide an explanation on what it is.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks
-Kevin
Old 03-05-2013, 10:37 AM

X-Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kje889@yahoo.com
In checkout, I would like to add a little question mark next to the CVV input box that pops up a small message when rolled over or clicked.

Some of my shoppers are getting the code wrong and I want to provide an explanation on what it is.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks
-Kevin

Should be quite simple to do if you find the right file to edit, but don't clog up Phils thread with non-adapt support issues, if you need custom support either purchase it from Phil or ask in the correct part of the forum.

Try using web master mode to find the file then look at bootstrap to see how to do it. Feel free to PM me.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:57 AM

Advanced Member

Does any one no were the code is for facebook in adapt as it's not showing the correct amount of likes and the wrong image on facebook
Old 03-20-2013, 08:37 AM

X-Guru

Template news... The Adapt, Ability and Smart templates will not be updated beyond X-Cart v4.5.5, as they will be replaced with a single new fully responsive template, which will be launching early-mid April.

Adapt, Ability and Smart are however open-source from now on, so one license will enable you to use on as many stores as you wish. Prices will be dropped also.

The new template will be compatible with X-Cart Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum and only have 'essential' features included.

With a single template code base, it will be easier to maintain and update to newer X-Cart versions (quality, not quantity).

This is partly brought on by the radical changes in X-Cart lately, but is also necessary so that we can provide better support and updates for customers.

I would be interested to get some feedback on what 'essential' features you think ought to be included in the new template...

Thanks, Phil.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:52 AM

Advanced Member

Hello Phil,
Those customerS like me who already purchased the licence on December 2012 for platinum versions(4.5.4) (although not published for platinum)what will be the case? Can he or she get the missing features only? can he or she able to update it for platinum versions for free?

I WANT PINTEREST VIEW FEATURES VERY MUCH IN ADAPT.

If list my features then can u please add it OR DEVELOP IT?

waiting for ur reply.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:04 AM

X-Guru

Quote:
Those customerS like me who already purchased the licence on December 2012 for platinum versions(4.5.4) (although not published for platinum)what will be the case? Can he or she get the missing features only? can he or she able to update it for platinum versions for free?

You will get a very generous discount and will be able to switch skin quite easily.

The new template won't have as many addon features as Adapt, because I'm optimising the speed as much as possible for mobile devices.

Quote:
I WANT PINTEREST VIEW FEATURES VERY MUCH IN ADAPT.

If list my features then can u please add it OR DEVELOP IT?

Pinterest 'pinning' works in Adapt.

The 'Pinterest' view (as I see it) is where you have continuous scrolling of products when the browser reaches the bottom of the page. Also variable product grid sizing.

It's not something I'm planning to develop at any time soon, I'm not sure it's appropriate for an ecommerce site, or beneficial to SEO. You'd have to look elsewhere I'm afraid.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:16 AM

Advanced Member

Quote:
The new template won't have as many addon features as Adapt, because I'm optimising the speed as much as possible for mobile devices.

Thanks for your reply.That means the template will be new and compatible for what versions? will it compatible for 4.4.x also?
The all existing good features will not present in new template?

If I post u some features where most social related view are present can u develop it for my needs?

What will be the features some minimized versions of adapt with faster loading and mobile compatible?

Thank u.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:20 AM

X-Guru

Quote:
Thanks for your reply.That means the template will be new and compatible for what versions? will it compatible for 4.4.x also?
The all existing good features will not present in new template?

I'm planning for it to be compatible with v4.5.5+ Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum. There will be no compatibility with v4.4.x

Some existing Adapt features will be included, but many not.

Quote:
If I post u some features where most social related view are present can u develop it for my needs?

No, sorry. Maybe someone else on the forum can help you. Have you tried asking QT?

Quote:
What will be the features some minimized versions of adapt with faster loading and mobile compatible?

I won't have a full feature list until nearer the release date.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:32 AM

Advanced Member

Quote:
I would be interested to get some feedback on what 'essential' features you think ought to be included in the new template...

Please release the module for at least 4.5.4 Platinum.
If i provide u some essential features that i think can u include it in ur template?
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4