X-Cart 4.1.1 released

Closed Thread
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements

Old 05-19-2006, 10:53 AM

X-Adept

[quote="kangus"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TelaFirma
The issue with the ProductID being missing from the $product_info array in product.php is still not resolved.

Hint: With the 4.x version of PHP and MySQL it appears to work..

Yet - according to the main site:

Web server with support for PHP version 4.0.6 or better (PHP5 is also supported).

X-Cart is compatible with MySQL versions from 3.23 to 5.0.18 inclusive.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:14 AM

X-Adept

Quote:
Thu May 04 11:55:14 MSD 2006 [!] - max - Bug: Wrapper for blowfish encryption method used unpack() function with format string 'l' (machine byte order) instead of 'V' (little endian byte order). This prevented the blowfish encryption routine from working on some servers. Fixed.

Good.

Thanks!
Old 05-19-2006, 01:14 PM

Default checkout complete

My site works perfectly with 4.1.1 except for the credit card page or paypal,
when clicking on submit the Your order is being placed. Please wait... stays there for ever,
Old 05-19-2006, 01:37 PM

Default Re: checkout complete

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilll33
when clicking on submit the Your order is being placed. Please wait... stays there for ever,

What Credit Card provider?

Thanks
Authorize.Net Partner
Old 05-19-2006, 02:17 PM

X-Adept

Svowl,

Just wanted to let you know that this FedEx's bug is still not fixed in this 4.1.1 release. You released a patch for it on version 4.1. However, it seems like this patch was overlooked and did not get included in the version 4.1.1 release.

Below is the orignal posts in the 4.1.0 thread.

Thanks
-Tuan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL408
Here is another bug. For the FedEx shipping module, during the checkout process, the shipping methods are showing the variable "shipping_time" instead the actual number of days for those shipping methods. Below is the screen shot.

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/7429/error3wg.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by svowl
Quote:
Here is another bug. For the FedEx shipping module, during the checkout process, the shipping methods are showing the variable "shipping_time" instead the actual number of days for those shipping methods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank678
I am having the same problem but I dont think it's just FedEx. Im getting it on USPS.

Try to apply the attached patch, please (4.1.0). Thank you for the report.
(See Svow's post on: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:12 am at http://forum.x-cart.com/viewtopic.php?t=28123&postdays=0&postorder=asc&sta rt=60 )
Old 05-19-2006, 02:33 PM

X-Adept

Here is the second bug that was fixed with a patch in the 4.1.0 release. However, the fix was not carry over into the 4.1.1 release. I'm a little dissapointed. Hopefully X-cart will do a better job carrying all the fixes and patches forward with newer release.

Quote:
Well....here is another bug.....Export hangs. This is still with a default install. I have not added any additional products. It says "Exporting data...." and "Exporting categories....." then it just stopped. The page is showing "done" at the lower left hand corner. Below is the screen shot.

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/4601/error0lt.jpg

Quote:
Quote:
Well....here is another bug.....Export hangs. This is still with a default install. I have not added any additional products. It says "Exporting data...." and "Exporting categories....." then it just stopped. The page is showing "done" at the lower left hand corner. Below is the screen shot.

Did you try to reproduce this in Mozilla or Opera, or does this issue happen in IE only? Can we check the issue on your server? (If it is possible, please open a ticket in the Help Desk and post information about how we can access the admin area of your store)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mffowler
Be sure to apply the patch regarding import/export that svowl linked in this thread. Also, no sense complaining about stability of 4.1- it ISN'T stable. 4.1was released so us users could ontinue to develop, test and improve it.

Use 4.0.18 for more stability and/or wait until the 4.1 series is listed as stable.

- Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn180
mffowler is right, the patch found previously on this thread should get rid of the export problems you're having.

Svowl's post on Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:15 am (in the 4.1.0 thread) has the patch to correct the bug listed above.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn180
I'm getting this error when I try to export PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELD_VALUES:

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: func_export_get_product() in /home/thecrack/public_html/four/modules/Extra_Fields/import_values.php on line 176

This show up on the export screen.

Thank you for the report. Please, apply the attached patch (4.1.0)
Old 05-19-2006, 02:55 PM

[quote="TL408"]Here is the second bug that was fixed with a patch in the 4.1.0 release. However, the fix was not carry over into the 4.1.1 release. I'm a little dissapointed. Hopefully X-cart will do a better job carrying all the fixes and patches forward with newer release.

So for those of us that don't want to burn up support points begging for patches to KNOWN bugs could someone post the patches?

Thanks
(Yes, they charged me 40 points to inform me that their product behaves as they designed it, discounts are not something they understand)
Authorize.Net Partner
Old 05-19-2006, 02:56 PM

Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilll33

Well my upgrade went fairly smoothly - no hiccups and apart from a few minor problems caused by permission settings, which took a bit of tracking down - all seems to be well.

Fordy..

X-Cart Gold Version 4.6.0
Old 05-19-2006, 02:59 PM

Advanced Member

Now....

X-Cart Gold Version 4.6.0
Old 05-19-2006, 10:57 PM

X-Adept

Svowl's post on Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:15 am (in the 4.1.0 thread) has the patch to correct the bug listed above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangus

So for those of us that don't want to burn up support points begging for patches to KNOWN bugs could someone post the patches?

Thanks
(Yes, they charged me 40 points to inform me that their product behaves as they designed it, discounts are not something they understand)