Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

how can i use two templates and switched them?

Closed Thread
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions > Changing design

Old 11-07-2003, 09:00 AM

Default What I use forum.x-cart for

I visit this forum to find solutions to a problem, not read someone's rant. If Macromedia or Adobe listed a product here that could help me solve a problem in dealing with Xcart design issues I'd say thank you. Awhile back I purchased an add-in to make Authorize Net work with X-Cart, I found the add-in 'searching' this forum, NOT the WEB. If every vendor that had a product that works with X-Cart were to list their product it might take up a couple of pages BFD.

I vote for a Vendor Forum where I can visit and and find offerings from those of us that create custom add-in products and then want to share our creation and pay the phone bill.
Old 11-07-2003, 09:22 AM

X-Adept

I am sorry you paid for something supported by X-Cart

"Awhile back I purchased an add-in to make Authorize Net work with X-Cart".

Also sorry you do not know why the forum was created. To allow users to help users. Not an advertising free for all. If you have products to offer then CREATE YOU OWN SITE. this one belongs to X-Cart. I created a site _lildawg_site_, boomer created a site www.cartlab.net groovico has a site www.firetank.net and even pays for advertising on google. What is yours? I not only offer paid products but FREE PRODUCTS. Even videos to help you learn x-cart. As Said they are FREE OF CHARGE. There is one thing to talk about it by why not be about it. Create your own site to offer your products on. Start your own forum to add a vendors one. Better yet get the pro and start a site for creators to sell their products on.

I am also sorry you think it ranting and raving to take up for a customer being treated badly. In the future realize only you made your self read this post.

Old 11-07-2003, 09:43 PM

Default Yak yak

Don't be sorry, the code I paid for allowed me to use AIM before X-cart had finished their version, thanks for treating my post like as if I'm an idiot.

Your missing the point and I'm real happy you have a web site that sells your 'add-ins', my point was nobody would know where to go unless there is somebody talking about the solution to a problem on a forum designed to find solutions.

I'm real glad to find a superior person like lildawg that has the grace to forgive me for not thinking along the same lines as they do, after I visited his web site I noticed nobody else seems to enjoy his line.. . Of course I don't spend all my waking hours trolling forums to belittle those that work for a living.
Old 11-07-2003, 09:49 PM

personally I think these topics are getting way off track and out of line. Lets go back to just solving the problems that users post and stop with the personal attacks.
Old 11-07-2003, 09:51 PM

X-Adept

KANGUS,

You know to tell you the truth. You only started to reply to this forum as you had nothing better to do then want to pick a fight. I could tell from your first post but I am not scared of you. Why not get a life and find someone to help. Your post never offered any help so why did you post? If you can't help the poster out why bother? People like you really bother me sometimes. As said get a life you are no longer worth my time. And incase you can't read. Our site said it will not be live until mid November. Of course I am sure you saw that when you went to our site. I just bought the x-cart license for it today so we can start to finish it.

And you are wrong. What do you think search engines are for? Ask Firetank why they pay google to advertise? Because they know to get customers GET ON THE SEARCH ENGINES. I don't have a forum that gets me my lingerie customers, I use my talent and design and products to get customers. If you provide a GOOD SERVICE THEY WILL COME. It is that simple.

Now if you have any further replies please speak to the hand
Closed Thread
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions > Changing design