Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

New 4.6.1 Store and Hosted X-Payments 2 Problem

X-Cart forums > X-Payments > X-Payments issues & questions

Old 11-20-2013, 08:34 PM

Default New 4.6.1 Store and Hosted X-Payments 2 Problem

Thanks for any suggestions in advance, not sure what is going on here.

Trying to get X-Payments 2 working properly with a newly upgraded 4.6.1 Platinum Store. Using authorize.net CIM and hosted version of X-Payments.

Issue is when testing checkout, customer is presented with a the following error after clicking Submit Order button.

"The payment processing system is temporary unavailable due to an internal error. "

Everything test fine with the X-Payments connector, Payment method is showing up and the form to enter credit card data is being displayed

Payments are even showing up in X-Payments but with a status of Transaction Failed. Order #'s are created but do not show up when doing a order search in Xcart admin, but I am able to select an older order and change the number in the URL to bring up the order that doesn't appear to be completed to the customer.

I have went back through the complete configuration 2 more times, creating new store encryption keys, check the xcart logs. Everything is right the best I can tell with authorize.net.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:09 PM

X-Cart team

Default Re: New 4.6.1 Store and Hosted X-Payments 2 Problem

Randy,

I do not see X-Payments connected payment method at your X-Cart site so I guess you are testing some development copy somewhere else.
How do you use X-Payments in your checkout routine? As a separate page or via iFrame?

What do you see in X-Cart and X-Payments logs? See http://help.x-cart.com/index.php?title=X-Payments:FAQ#Where_can_I_find_X-Payments_logs.3F about how to find those log files.
X-Payments product manager
Old 11-21-2013, 06:08 AM

Hey Alex,

It is a development site www.usa1industries.com/devstore

I am using the iframe method.

In the access log for x-payments each entry says Customer Information Manager is not enabled.

In the errors log for x-payments each entry says the following.
ERROR [2013-20-11 22:37:30] User: unknown; IP: 98.26.201.197 Zone: PaymentModule Code: CC_TOKEN_MISSING (1607) Credit card token is missing Thanks,
Randy
XCMS Module
BCSE Point of Sale
Old 11-22-2013, 12:27 AM

X-Cart team

> In the access log for x-payments each entry says Customer Information Manager is
> not enabled.

So you use Auth.net CIM, right?
Such errors mean something is not enabled or configured from Auth.net's side. Please make sure you finalize everything and have activated CIM account at Auth.net.

Also, make sure you copied all Auth.net CIM params needed for integrated software to operate into your X-Payments account. http://help.x-cart.com/index.php?title=X-Payments:User_manual#Viewing_a_Payment_Configurati on.27s_details
X-Payments product manager
   X-Cart forums > X-Payments > X-Payments issues & questions