Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

ERROR: "Includes\ErrorHandler::FATAL_ERROR" (code 2)

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 5 > Dev Questions (X-Cart 5)

Old 04-10-2018, 03:20 PM

Exclamation ERROR: "Includes\ErrorHandler::FATAL_ERROR" (code 2)

Greetings.

I have been trying to move my store from my local server to an online server. I have followed the steps explained at the official guide, with the only exception that I compressed the xcart folder into a zip file for ease of transfer. I also transfered the database for the store:

https://kb.x-cart.com/general_setup/moving_x-cart_to_another_location.html#transfering-database

However, when trying to run the store, this error message appears:

Fatal error: Class 'XLite\Module\AModule' not found in /var/www/html/xcart/marketplace/xcart/classes/XLite/Module/CDev/UserPermissions/Main.php on line 14

I have checked the files inside the server and both files are where they're supposed to be. Strager is the fact that these files belong to an add-on I never touched during development. The logs don't reveal anything useful and nothing seems to be out of the ordinary in the config file.

What could be causing this issue? Thank you in advance.
Featured Products,
FedEx,
Flyout Categories Menu, Free Shipping and Shipping freights, Froala WYSIWYG editor integration, Go Social, Google Analytics, iDEAL Payments,
MailChimp Integration with E-commerce support, Multicurrency, News, Newsletter subscriptions, Not Finished Orders, Onboarding Wizard,
PayPal, Product Advisor, Product reviews, QuantumGateway, Related Products, Sage Pay (Form), Sale, Sales Tax, Simple CMS, Skrill, Social Login, Stripe, Theme tweaker, Translation: British English, Update Inventory,
UPS, User permissions,
Value Added Tax / Goods and Services Tax,
Volume Discounts,
X-Payments connector,
XML sitemap
Old 04-10-2018, 08:44 PM

X-Guru

Default Re: ERROR: "Includes\ErrorHandler::FATAL_ERROR" (code 2)

It sounds as some files are missing.

Please check that the following files exist on the server:
/var/www/html/xcart/marketplace/xcart/classes/XLite/Module/AModule.php
/var/www/html/xcart/marketplace/xcart/var/run/classes/XLite/Module/AModule.php
/var/www/html/xcart/marketplace/xcart/var/run/classes/XLite/Module/AModuleAbstract.php

---

User manual Video tutorials X-Cart FAQ

You are welcome to press "Thanks" button
if you find this post useful

Click here to learn how to apply patches

X-Cart Extensions
Old 04-11-2018, 07:16 AM

Hello Alex.
I checked all three files in the server. They very much exist and have the contents you would expect. Is there something else that could be causing the error?
Featured Products,
FedEx,
Flyout Categories Menu, Free Shipping and Shipping freights, Froala WYSIWYG editor integration, Go Social, Google Analytics, iDEAL Payments,
MailChimp Integration with E-commerce support, Multicurrency, News, Newsletter subscriptions, Not Finished Orders, Onboarding Wizard,
PayPal, Product Advisor, Product reviews, QuantumGateway, Related Products, Sage Pay (Form), Sale, Sales Tax, Simple CMS, Skrill, Social Login, Stripe, Theme tweaker, Translation: British English, Update Inventory,
UPS, User permissions,
Volume Discounts,
X-Payments connector,
XML sitemap
Old 04-11-2018, 01:33 PM

I should mention that the only way I have found to fix the problem is reinstalling Xcart, which is unacceptable given the current constrainsts of my work.
Featured Products,
FedEx,
UPS, User permissions,
Volume Discounts,
X-Payments connector,
XML sitemap
Old 04-12-2018, 10:54 AM

eXpert

My first thought would have been to check and ensure all file permissions and user/group settings were correct...

Fatal error: Class 'XLite\Module\AModule' not found in /var/www/html/xcart/marketplace/xcart/classes/XLite/Module/CDev/UserPermissions/Main.php on line 14
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 5 > Dev Questions (X-Cart 5)