Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

auction listing integration with ebay

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 04-14-2008, 07:42 PM

Advanced Member

Default auction listing integration with ebay

besides the add-on module that's already available bye firetank, are there any auction listing services that integrate with x-cart. something like zoovy, channel advisor, or andale.

thanks
Old 04-15-2008, 04:03 AM

Veteran

Default Re: auction listing integration with ebay

Welcome to the X-Cart forums! Please start by reading the following thread, which will help you get started and hopefully make your experience here a positive one:

http://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=23970

Please note that this link is not an answer to your question, but we need you to update your signature with your X-Cart version so that we can answer your question correctly. Thanks!
Old 04-15-2008, 11:31 AM

Advanced Member

Thanks, I updated my signature now, the module is that's being offered is great, but not as sophistaced in it's listing methods as some of the auction listers out there so want to see if anyone has integrated.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzadorian
Thanks, I updated my signature now, the module is that's being offered is great, but not as sophistaced in it's listing methods as some of the auction listers out there so want to see if anyone has integrated.

I'd like to respond to this post although it's very old. There is a way to sync your products with eBay through X-Cart. It is an integration developed by Kosmos Central. You can find more information on it here: http://kosmoscentral.com/ecommerce/m...ntegration.php

Kosmos Central's integration for eBay allows you to manage inventory, pricing and order processing for eBay and your online store. It is pretty quick to upload inventory to eBay, you can easily manage eBay products from your X-Cart store, and choose which eBay categories your products appear in, as well as automatically download eBay orders to X-Cart.

The integration has also gotten good reviews from customers like charmme.com.au, who says: "I have been looking for a cost effective solution to the issue of syncing our inventory between our ebay store and our xcart website for about three years. Prior to this we had a terrible experience with Channel Advisor which never really worked for us. Finding the ebay module for xcart through the xcart website was very fortunate... We have been selling professionally on ebay for about six years and through my involvement with PeSA, I am very confident that there is a considerable market for your product among existing ebay sellers who are looking to expand into a website of their own while still running their ebay store. Being able to manage the two sale channels through the one xcart backend while still allowing ebay and the xcart store to maintain their own checkouts is a real attraction and strength".
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4