Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

New WebsiteCM Releases: Dynamic Product Tabs and Next Previous Products

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 04-15-2010, 02:50 PM

Advanced Member

Default New WebsiteCM Releases: Dynamic Product Tabs and Next Previous Products

We have had a busy month here at WebsiteCM and we have two new products everyone should check out.

Dynamic Product Tabs for XCart

Keep your customers close to the "Add to Cart" button! Dynamic Product Tabs for XCart streamlines your x-cart product details page using tabbed navigation for the sections of product information. The tabs allow users to view your product information without scrolling way down your page away from where the "Add to Cart" buttons are located.
Key features:
  • Robust admin section allows you to easily add, remove, order and configure your tabs.
  • Can use smarty code and include smarty templates (Very powerful feature!)
  • Select if you want your product details in a tab, or to have the tabs below the product details.
  • Default tabs for Customer Reviews, Detailed Images, Recommended Products, Related Products, Send to Friend.
  • Text on tabs can aligned left or centered via admin toggle.
  • Admin selectable color schemes: Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Gray on black, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, Yellow.
  • Admin selectable tab sizes: Small, Medium, Large.
  • Can optionally associate tabs with x-cart modules so the tab disables when the module is disabled.
  • Prevents empty tabs from displaying. This allows you to have for example, the Detailed Images Tab that will display only on products with Detailed Images, but not display the tab on those products with no Detailed Images.
  • Link directly to a tab. For example send a customer straight to the detailed product images tab if they wanted to see more pictures of a product.
  • Multi-lingual via smarty code parsing.
  • Tabs can be easily enabled/disabled via the admin section.
  • Module itself can be enabled/disabled.
  • XHTML Compliant and default install is compatible with Internet Explorer 6+, Firefox 2+, Opera 9+, Google Chrome 4 and Safari 4.
Next Previous Products for X-Cart allows customers to view an x-cart categories products by moving directly from one x-cart product details page to the next.
Key features include:
  • When accessing a product from a category page it will show the categories products as Next/Previous allowing them to look at all the categories products without having to return to the category listing.
  • Allows the user to browse products in the same sort order they were viewing by on the category page.
  • When a product is accessed directly (i.e. not from a category) it will display the products of the parent category.
  • Optional centered or margin aligned setting.
  • Optional setting to display category name and the item # being viewed i.e. Browsing: Category Name (Item 7 of 52).
  • Compatible with x-cart modules Product Sort by Pro, CDSEO for X-Cart, and/or Clean Urls.
  • Allows the user to circle forward or backwards through the category when accessing the first or last item.
  • When only two products are available it properly displays them as the Next or Previous product depending if they are first or last in the category.
If you haven't already you should check out our WebsiteCM Demo site with demos of most of our products:
http://demo.websitecm.com/
and http://demo.websitecm.com/admin

We would love to hear your feedback on these products.

Old 05-03-2010, 01:09 PM

Advanced Member

Default Re: New WebsiteCM Releases: Dynamic Product Tabs and Next Previous Products

I have been posting trouble tickets, general contact forms, and even left a voice mail about support issue on one of your mods, and it's all gone unanswered.

would you please contact me at pat@cjtdigital dot com
Old 05-03-2010, 01:19 PM

X-Guru

Default Re: New WebsiteCM Releases: Dynamic Product Tabs and Next Previous Products

Hi Pat, we don't seem to have any tickets from you. Though we are unavailable on weekends we did receive your voicemail and have you on my list to follow-up with today.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:41 AM

Advanced Member

I have purchased this module and I want to purchase it for other customers too, but I received no support to get the module working.

I installed it OK for a customer, but then for the second customer it does not work and it seems there are missing files from the module.

My tickets have not been replied to. It's a good module but because of the lack of support and impossibility to get it working I would not recommend it to any of my customers.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:07 AM

X-Guru

Please send an email with details to jon@websitecm.com. There shouldn't be any files missing you may want to check that your distribution file unzipped properly.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:03 PM

Advanced Member

Hi Jon,

As you have already replied to my ticket, I will wait for a resolution to the problem.

As I mentioned, I installed the module in the same way on 2 different sites, on the same x-cart version. The one that did not work in specified in the ticket.

The ticket is opened under mralinush - yahoo com
Old 10-05-2011, 08:22 AM

Hi Jon,

Can I please get an update on the ticket we've had open regarding compatibility of Dynamic Product Tabs and Internet Explorer? Been trying to get someone to respond for over a month now, would really appreciate hearing from someone! I love how Dynamic Product Tabs looks in Chrome/Safari/Firefox but in IE it just doesn't work!

Ticket - AFB-161-87697

-Mark
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4