Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

One Page Checkout, the original, is now 4.4 compatible

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 04-28-2011, 03:43 AM

X-Guru

Default Re: One Page Checkout, the original, from alteredCart is now 4.4 compatible

X-Cart 4.4.x supports Sage Pay Go (Server integration)

---

User manual Video tutorials X-Cart FAQ

You are welcome to press "Thanks" button
if you find this post useful

Click here to learn how to apply patches

X-Cart Extensions
Old 04-28-2011, 03:50 AM

Default Re: One Page Checkout, the original, from alteredCart is now 4.4 compatible

Quote:
Originally Posted by qualiteam
X-Cart 4.4.x supports Sage Pay Go (Server integration)

hi, can you tell me if it supports it with the iFrame system as well?

SagePay Server is one payment method, but SagePay Server with iframe is something different.

With iframe, customers dont move off your site, as the SagePay Payment Section where you enter your card details, is instead loaded as an iFrame on your site.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:50 AM

Advanced Member

Still a little confused by the error during checkout. Not sure if having the error pop up during checkout causes my request to goto a different e-mail. How about one more ping to see if I get noticed as a support ticket:

Steve from CFL just installed alteredCart_Checkout_One_v1.5.1 and we're now seeing errors when someone starts typing in a username on checkout. The error:

Code:
SQL query : SELECT login FROM xcart_orders WHERE login='<starting-of-what-user-types>' LIMIT 1 Error code : 1054 Description : Unknown column 'login' in 'field list' Request URI: /cart.php?ajax_function=unamecheck Backtrace: <path>/func.db.php:291 <path>/func.db.php:191 <path>/func.db.php:542 <path>/Checkout_One/checkout_one_ajax.php:0 <path>/cart.php:65

Quote:
P.S. The SQl error you see on checkout about the "login" - this has to be a bug in OPC. There is no "login" field in orders table in 4.4.x, it is "userid" (was "login" in previous versions). Contact Bill and ask him to fix it for you as this may be in some of the encrypted files.

Store was upgraded from X-cart 4.2.1 upgraded to 4.4.3.

Thank you,
Old 06-04-2011, 07:45 AM

Angry Re: One Page Checkout, the original, from alteredCart is now 4.4 compatible

Not for me and with my ranking I should not have a problem.
I have had OnSale for years but the 4.4 ver is no good.
I have been hacking for over a year to get this mode to work with no support and no luck, even on a clean install.
I really don't think Alercart cares about thier clients, I emailed support to tell them I think my copy was bad, but the blow me off on to the reseller BCS.
Installing this mode is long but not hard for me, so when I state that I have a problem, ther is a problem.
No one should need to pay for support points to report a bug.
I really needed the mode, but at this point I simply give up on two lic websites.
What a waist of money, over $300.00 + update fee's.
I guess I just need to make due with special Offers.
Xcart Gold 4.7.5 X-Affiliate, Add-on: X-Configurator, Add-on: X-SpecialOffers, Add-on: X-AOM, On Sale, EBay add on, Traffic Monitor, Froogle Feed, Drop Shipper, Newslist Manager, Product Options Copier 1.0, BCS Customer Reward Points, BCS Refer points, Ad Banner, PAYPAL PRO, Blue Dream, Drop Shipper bcse gallery
Old 06-06-2011, 07:58 PM
Banned

X-Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntdesigns
Not for me and with my ranking I should not have a problem.
I have had OnSale for years but the 4.4 ver is no good.
I have been hacking for over a year to get this mode to work with no support and no luck, even on a clean install.
I really don't think Alercart cares about thier clients, I emailed support to tell them I think my copy was bad, but the blow me off on to the reseller BCS.
Installing this mode is long but not hard for me, so when I state that I have a problem, ther is a problem.
No one should need to pay for support points to report a bug.
I really needed the mode, but at this point I simply give up on two lic websites.
What a waist of money, over $300.00 + update fee's.
I guess I just need to make due with special Offers.

Couple of things:

1. Just a FYI, this is a one page checkout thread.

2. I'm not sure if you had another problem initially, but the 4.4.x version has only been available for about four months.

3. There are quite a few users on 4.4.x, so I'm sure the software is solid. However, there were some errors in the initial 4.4.x release with the category changes. Especially if you updated from a previous version.

4. You should have never paid update fees? Did someone charge you an update fee?

Bill

Last edited by qualiteam : 10-11-2015 at 11:59 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:28 AM

Does this module come with installation guide?
Old 06-23-2011, 05:04 PM

Veteran

Yes it does but if you are not comfortable editing php/temaplte files better get someone to install it for you as this install requires a lot of php editing
Old 07-12-2011, 02:20 AM

eXpert

I'm curious to know how the one page checkout handles x-Carts address book module? Is there a demo anywhere with the address book module enabled?
Old 08-10-2011, 12:00 PM
Banned

X-Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online Michael
I'm curious to know how the one page checkout handles x-Carts address book module? Is there a demo anywhere with the address book module enabled?

I don't have a 4.4.x demo up. But basically the customer has two links to open their address book above the shipping section and one above the billing section. A new address entry is created if a customer is creating a new account at the checkout.

Bill
Old 08-12-2011, 12:04 AM

X-Guru

Please check the attached screenshots.
Attached Images
File Type: png screenshot1.png (61.3 KB, 41 views)
File Type: png screenshot2.png (65.0 KB, 37 views)
File Type: png screenshot3.png (62.7 KB, 21 views)
File Type: png screenshot4.png (61.1 KB, 23 views)

---

User manual Video tutorials X-Cart FAQ

You are welcome to press "Thanks" button
if you find this post useful

Click here to learn how to apply patches

X-Cart Extensions
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4