X-Cart 5.1.6: AOM (beta), MailChimp,Mandrill, PayPal Credit and more

X-Cart forums > News and Announcements

Old 09-24-2014, 05:36 AM

X-Cart team

Default X-Cart 5.1.6: AOM (beta), MailChimp,Mandrill, PayPal Credit and more

Greetings, Everyone!

Meet version 5.1.6!

It gets the following:
1) AOM (beta) - Watch a video presentation of AOM here: www.youtube.com/embed/pX75WRiK4pQ
2) MailChimp and Mandrill Integations
3) "PayPal Credit" (former "Bill Me Later")
4) Support of VAT numbers + improvements in Tax system
5) Brute-force Protection
6) Updates of REST API module
and more.

More details and screenshots in our blog: https://blog.x-cart.com/5-1-6-released.html

Important info about the Advanced Order Management:

Simple, elegant, user-friendly for the administrator, the AOM module is so complex from development point of view. And even after lots of tests, some glitches are possible. So we're rolling this module out as Beta version now, and making it temporary available for the users of both Free and Business edition. After mass testing and debugging, when we make sure it's stable, the feature will become a part of paid packages only.

Please report the issues you face to our Bug-tracker or on the forum.

The most active beta-tester will receive a free license for X-Cart Business Edition. Two more activists will receive a 50% discount for such a license.

Last edited by Ksenia : 09-24-2014 at 05:41 AM.

The following 6 users thank Ksenia for this useful post:
cflsystems (09-24-2014), kevfromwiganinlancashire (09-28-2014), RichieRich (09-24-2014), seyfin (09-28-2014), tony_sologubov (09-24-2014), totaltec (09-24-2014)
Old 09-24-2014, 05:47 AM

X-Guru

Default Re: X-Cart 5.1.6: AOM (beta), MailChimp,Mandrill, PayPal Credit and more

The AOM module is killer! MailChimp is the other exciting news for me, I love them.

I can't even imagine how hard the AOM module was to code, it looks like a monumental effort from the team!

Good job guys!
Mike White - Now Accepting new clients and projects! Work with the best, get a US based development team for just $125 an hour. Call 1-502-773-6454, email mike at babymonkeystudios.com, or skype b8bym0nkey

XcartGuru
X-cart Tutorials | X-cart 5 Tutorials

Check out the responsive template for X-cart.

The following 2 users thank totaltec for this useful post:
Ksenia (09-24-2014), seyfin (09-28-2014)
Old 09-24-2014, 06:17 AM

X-Adept

Default Re: X-Cart 5.1.6: AOM (beta), MailChimp,Mandrill, PayPal Credit and more

Is it possible to create a new order in backend? I can only see how to modify.

Ultimate 5.4 testing
Old 09-24-2014, 06:20 AM

X-Cart team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRich

Not yet.
But planned.

...Wow, I'm a poet =)

The following user thanks Ksenia for this useful post:
RichieRich (09-24-2014)
Old 09-24-2014, 06:31 AM

Advanced Member

I just ran the update and it killed my store frontend. www.rocketcityracing.com
Pay with Amazon
Quickbooks by Webgility
Shop by Brand
Template #33 AutoParts
X-Payments
xCDN

The following user thanks Brian Watts for this useful post:
totaltec (09-24-2014)
Old 09-24-2014, 06:39 AM

X-Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRich
True. Good point. I still think that the front end of the site is an easy and intuitive way to assemble a customer order. But we need the ability to "Operate as this user" in order for it to be effective. I am going to post this idea, please vote for it!

http://ideas.x-cart.com/

BTW: there is a problem with the ideas website, I know this is not the right place to discuss it, but I don't want to start a whole thread: http://youtu.be/7rbbuK2Et90
Mike White - Now Accepting new clients and projects! Work with the best, get a US based development team for just $125 an hour. Call 1-502-773-6454, email mike at babymonkeystudios.com, or skype b8bym0nkey

XcartGuru

The following user thanks totaltec for this useful post:
RichieRich (09-24-2014)
Old 09-24-2014, 06:41 AM

X-Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Watts

Never, I mean never, run an update on your live site without testing it on a dev copy of your store. Without testing it on your unique code, in your unique environment, you cannot trust it.

XcartGuru

Old 09-24-2014, 08:35 AM

X-Cart team

Hi Brian!

Could you please ask your hosting team to recover your store from recent backup? They will get it back to live.

As for fixing the problem, I believe you have an exact error message explaining what causes the problem in the <X-Cart>/var/log/ folder. Could you please send me this error message so I could suggest about how to fix the problem.

Tony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Watts
Old 09-24-2014, 08:43 AM

Advanced Member

Tony,
My host is now backing recovering the store now. here is the error log:
<?php die(1); ?> [24-Sep-2014 12:39:42] Error (code: 42): SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 't0.attributeValueId' in 'field list' SQL query: SELECT t0.id AS id1, t0.name AS name2, t0.value AS value3, t0.attributeId AS attributeId4, t0.attributeValueId AS attributeValueId5, t0.item_id AS item_id6, t0.attribute_value_checkbox_id AS attribute_value_checkbox_id7, t0.attribute_value_select_id AS attribute_value_select_id8, t0.attribute_value_text_id AS attribute_value_text_id9 FROM xc_order_item_attribute_values t0 WHERE t0.item_id = ? SQL query parameters: array ( 0 => 2207, ) Server API: cgi-fcgi; Request method: GET; URI: /admin.php; Backtrace: #0 /home/rocketci/public_html/lib/Doctrine/ORM/Persisters/BasicEntityPersister.php(140: XLite\Core\Connection->executeQuery('SELECT t0.id AS...', Array, Array) #1 /home/rocketci/public_html/lib/Doctrine/ORM/Persisters/BasicEntityPersister.php(1367): Doctrine\ORM\Persisters\BasicEntityPersister->getOneToManyStatement(Array, Object(XLite\Model\OrderItem)) #2 /home/rocketci/public_html/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(2580): Doctrine\ORM\Persisters\BasicEntityPersister->loadOneToManyCollection(Array, Object(XLite\Model\OrderItem), Object(Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection)) #3 /home/rocketci/public_html/lib/Doctrine/ORM/PersistentCollection.php(21: Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->loadCollection(Object(Doctrine\ORM\PersistentColl ection)) #4 /home/rocketci/public_html/lib/Doctrine/ORM/PersistentCollection.php(56: Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection->initialize() #5 /home/rocketci/public_html/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(2117): Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection->getIterator() #6 /home/rocketci/public_html/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(1589): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->cascadeRemove(Object(XLite\Model\OrderItem), Array) #7 /home/rocketci/public_html/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(211: Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->doRemove(Object(XLite\Model\OrderItem), Array) #8 /home/rocketci/public_html/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(1589): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->cascadeRemove(Object(XLite\Model\Cart), Array) #9 /home/rocketci/public_html/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(1564): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->doRemove(Object(XLite\Model\Cart), Array) #10 /home/rocketci/public_html/lib/Doctrine/ORM/EntityManager.php(515): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->remove(Object(XLite\Model\Cart)) #11 /home/rocketci/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Model/Repo/OrderAbstract.php(140): Doctrine\ORM\EntityManager->remove(Object(XLite\Model\Cart)) #12 /home/rocketci/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Core/Session.php(783): XLite\Model\Repo\OrderAbstract->collectGarbage() #13 /home/rocketci/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Core/Session.php(746): XLite\Core\Session->runGarbageCollectOrders() #14 /home/rocketci/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Core/Session.php(463): XLite\Core\Session->runCronTasks() #15 /home/rocketci/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Base/Singleton.php(55): XLite\Core\Session->__construct() #16 /home/rocketci/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Core/AuthAbstract.php(637): XLite\Base\Singleton::getInstance() #17 /home/rocketci/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Core/AuthAbstract.php(352): XLite\Core\AuthAbstract->getStoredProfileId() #18 /home/rocketci/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Core/AuthAbstract.php(545): XLite\Core\AuthAbstract->getProfile() #19 /home/rocketci/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Controller/Admin/AAdmin.php(135): XLite\Core\AuthAbstract->isAuthorized(Object(XLite\Controller\Admin\Main)) #20 /home/rocketci/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite.php(449): XLite\Controller\Admin\AAdmin->handleRequest() #21 /home/rocketci/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite.php(474): XLite->runController() #22 /home/rocketci/public_html/admin.php(37): XLite->processRequest() #23 {main}
Pay with Amazon
Quickbooks by Webgility
Shop by Brand
Template #33 AutoParts
X-Payments
xCDN

The following user thanks Brian Watts for this useful post:
knifemaker (08-04-2015)
Old 09-24-2014, 08:57 AM

X-Guru

Just reporting that the upgrade performed flawlessly for me: http://xcartguru.com/xcart/

Thanks guys.

XcartGuru

X-Cart forums > News and Announcements