Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Sales-n-Stats Sneak Preview

Closed Thread
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements

Old 03-09-2005, 05:23 PM

X-Guru

From a sales perspective, you should also consider order history.

When a sales person is talking to the customer, it would be good to review their order history so that they could also make recommendations based on previous purchases. This for my clients is always key.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:39 PM

X-Cart team

Quote:
From a sales perspective, you should also consider order history.

When a sales person is talking to the customer, it would be good to review their order history so that they could also make recommendations based on previous purchases. This for my clients is always key.

May be I did not mentioned before but the system is highly configurable. If you need orders history you just have to create an action that registers orders placed by customers and you have them all in your database (when you open customer's profile you will see his orders history and and other actions that you decide to track and store). When you are using X-Cart, LiteCommerce or other supported software you just need to import pre-configured system settings and start using the software (orders are tracked by default).
If advanced ecommerce tracking is not necessary then just insert JavaScript tracker into your HTML code and use the software for online communication and web statistics.
Old 03-09-2005, 10:54 PM

X-Cart team

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsonwebhosting

When you're ready to release this software, can you fire out a demo copy to me? I'd like to make sure our servers will meet the demands of our customers.

The software requrements for server are rather ascetic it requires PHP and MySQL (it even works in safe mode). Server resource consumption are also very moderate. All complex data processing is done on the client side by the software that is installed on your local computer. According to our estimation the client computer need to have at least 1 Ghz processor and 256 Mb of memory to run smoothly.
Old 03-09-2005, 11:14 PM

X-Man

If you are doing VOIP why not go the whole hog and do video conferencing
Old 03-09-2005, 11:51 PM

X-Cart team

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotc2001

The commnication part of the software is targeted for organizing communication process with prospective customers and clients. In our opinion video conferrencing is not suitable for mass serving (call center like) communication. Imagine that you are doing online shopping, will you eager to let a sales agent/supporter to peek behind your shoulder or see you in your home robe, me not

To achive better personalization you can insert a photo of the operator in the communication window template.
Old 03-10-2005, 12:00 AM

X-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbic
will you eager to let a sales agent/supporter to peek behind your shoulder or see you in your home robe, me not

You'd be surprised what people want me to see in my line of business sheeesh the things I get asked through my live help system
Old 03-10-2005, 02:18 AM

X-Guru

Quote:
Quote:
will you eager to let a sales agent/supporter to peek behind your shoulder or see you in your home robe, me not

You'd be surprised what people want me to see in my line of business sheeesh the things I get asked through my live help system

lol

the app looks v interesting though, be good to see it up and running

EWD Hosting
Hands On Hosting
Old 03-10-2005, 02:36 AM

X-Man

Yup if it does exactly what it says on the tin, it looks like it will be a great asset to our business
Old 03-10-2005, 02:36 AM

X-Man

Quote:
Quote:

The commnication part of the software is targeted for organizing communication process with prospective customers and clients. In our opinion video conferrencing is not suitable for mass serving (call center like) communication. Imagine that you are doing online shopping, will you eager to let a sales agent/supporter to peek behind your shoulder or see you in your home robe, me not

To achive better personalization you can insert a photo of the operator in the communication window template.

Are you guys considering a proper whitelable reseller service on this one where the software can be re-branded for resale? Theres a serious lack of this type of software in the development sector and your sitting on an awful lot of developers who will happily resell it like that. PHPlive lost out on serveral thousand dollars off us becuase they flat out wouldn't allow resellers even though we were buying fully blown owned licenses for each client

Used by X-carters the world over:
Marketing Manager Pro Bundle For X-cart
Featured Product Manager for X-cart
Feed manager pro for X-cart

http://www.firetanksoftware.com

Celebrating 7 Years of providing quality X-cart Add ons and X-cart Mods for x-cart 3.X to X-cart 4.4.X
Old 03-10-2005, 03:24 AM

X-Cart team

Quote:
Originally Posted by groovico
Are you guys considering a proper whitelable reseller service on this one where the software can be re-branded for resale? Theres a serious lack of this type of software in the development sector and your sitting on an awful lot of developers who will happily resell it like that. PHPlive lost out on serveral thousand dollars off us becuase they flat out wouldn't allow resellers even though we were buying fully blown owned licenses for each client

Yes, we do consider this but I can't tell any more detals because we have no exact plans on how to organize co-branded resale of the product right now. I think we will have more details when we will be closer to the release date.

Twitter: @aznakai
Closed Thread
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements