Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Marketing Manager Pro, advanced statistics and emails

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 03-17-2010, 01:07 PM

X-Adept

Default Marketing Manager Pro, advanced statistics and emails

Hello,

I have two questions regarding MMP and I couldn't find either listed in the KB and I'm past the date for support, and also quite strapped for funds so can't repurchase points.

The two issues however.

1) Does MMP require advanced statistics and such to be kept by x-cart? Currently the database is... gargantuan.

2) Is there any way I can limit and queue newsletters sent by MMP? I'm limited to 400 per hour, and with thousands on our newsletter it wouldnt work. I checked the MMP config file and saw no mention of limiting the output.
I've considered moving the list and such to a paid service such as mailchimp, but can't go that route quite yet.

Any ideas?
Old 03-19-2010, 04:27 AM

X-Guru

Default Re: Marketing Manager Pro, advanced statistics and emails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal
Hello,

I have two questions regarding MMP and I couldn't find either listed in the KB and I'm past the date for support, and also quite strapped for funds so can't repurchase points.

The two issues however.

1) Does MMP require advanced statistics and such to be kept by x-cart? Currently the database is... gargantuan.

2) Is there any way I can limit and queue newsletters sent by MMP? I'm limited to 400 per hour, and with thousands on our newsletter it wouldnt work. I checked the MMP config file and saw no mention of limiting the output.
I've considered moving the list and such to a paid service such as mailchimp, but can't go that route quite yet.

Any ideas?

#1. No it doesn't need advanced statistics.

#2. Use this link to help figure it out:
https://support.bcsengineering.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticl eid=167&nav=0,1,14

I hope that helps.

Carrie

We support X-cart versions 3.x through 5.x!

Home of the famous Authorize.net DPM & CIM Modules, Reward Points Module, Point of Sale module, Speed Booster modules and more!

Over 200 X-cart Mods available & Thousands of Customizations Since 2002 - bcsengineering.com

Please E-Mail us for questions/support!
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4