Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

USPS Click-N-Ship Addon for X-Cart

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 06-05-2006, 08:03 PM

Default USPS Click-N-Ship Addon for X-Cart

If you use USPS Click-N-Ship to do your shipping, then this cost effective addon is for you. I have used this addon for my business for some time now, I mainly print my labels in batches through the USPS and it was taking way to long to copy & paste the shipping details over. I made this little addon, that eliminates having to copy & paste and makes this once time consuming and repetitive task into a simple "click n ship" job.

You simply click "Ship" next to the order you want to ship, a prefilled form will come up for you to review and make any changes if needed. Click continue and your label will be in your USPS Click-N-Ship account.

If you started a batch order of labels, all you have to do is click "+Batch" next to the order you want to add, and it automatically puts it in your batch list. You can add 10 labels to your batch in a matter of seconds. The 10 label limit on the USPS cart does not currently apply to this part of the addon, you can add as many as you'd like.

You can configure this to YOUR shipping needs/habits. If you usually ship items that weigh the same amount, are insured for the same amount, or maybe you like to send email notifications, or always start batch orders. Simply edit the configuration file and it will be the default in the prefilled form, which can always be edited during review if needed.

With your purchase, you will receive all future updates for free. Get it at the low v1.0 price while you can!

I recently adapted and packaged this addon up from what I've been using for awhile now. I do plan to add International shipping very shortly, as well as a system to change the order status to Completed (Fine tuning this to ensure accuracy).

Please visit my website for more information and to purchase.
http://www.ruskysoft.com/clients/more_information.php?product_id=1,1
Old 06-06-2006, 02:20 AM

Veteran

Looks like a handy mod....but you don't mention which version of X-Cart it is compatible with?
Old 06-06-2006, 10:46 AM

That would be 4.x. It hasn't been tested yet on anything earlier.
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4