Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

ANZ e-Gate Merchant Hosted for 4.0.18

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions

Old 10-10-2006, 01:54 PM

Advanced Member

Default ANZ e-Gate Merchant Hosted for 4.0.18

Hi All,
I have finally got around to posting the mod for the merchant hosted version of ANZ e-Gate for X-Cart 4.0.18.
ANZ e-Gate is an Australian payment processor provided by the ANZ Bank. X-Cart 4.0.18 currently only supports the hosted version of e-Gate using MIGS and can cause some customers confusion - don't asky me why

Before you use this mod - BACKUP ALL YOUR SITE FILES AND THE DATABASE

Use this mod at your own risk as I cannot be held responsible if it fails OR causes any problems with your database or general running of your site.

I have implemented the mod on 4.0.18 and I have had no problems.

1. Backup Database and Site Files

2. Insert the following SQL string from the Admin Panel via Administration >>> Patch/Upgrade

--------------
INSERT INTO xcart_ccprocessors VALUES ('ANZ eGate Merchant-Hosted','C','cc_anz_mh.php','cc_anz_mh.tpl','','', '','','','','','','', 'N','Y','N','','','',0,'');
--------------

3. Download cc_anz_mh.php from the 4.1.x distribution of x-cart and copy the file to x-cart_directory/payment

4. Download cc_anz_mh.tpl from the 4.1.x distribution of x-cart and copy the file to x-cart_directory/skin1/payment

5. Go to the 'Administration -> Payment methods' page and setup 'ANZ eGate Merchant-Hosted' method. Contact ANZ for the details (secret hash etc) for setting up the processing method if you are unsure.

Let me know if there are any problems.

James
MySQL 5
PHP 4.4.8
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions