Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Xpayments 1.0.5 and Iframe issues
 
Reply
   X-Cart forums > X-Payments > X-Payments issues & questions
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-06-2012, 04:23 PM
 
pcarcare pcarcare is offline
 

eXpert
  
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 230
 

Default Xpayments 1.0.5 and Iframe issues

Hi All

So noticed a few problems after I activated the "use lite interface" option. Wondering if anybody else has seen these problems.

- If the customer is not logged in prior to going to check out, the xcart checkout page displays in the CC iframe - not the xp cc form. (lite template)

- Orders are being submitted without clicking on the submit button

- TWO orders are being placed

- format of payment options and cc form are displayed improperly (see attachment)

- after clicking submit, iframe stays on "please wait while processing the payment details", and doesn't redirect to the confirmation.

Anybody experienced any of these issues? Any fix? any idea how to correct the payment options, comments and submit buttom display issue?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg iframe_error.jpg (63.1 KB, 38 views)
__________________
X-cart gold 4.5.2 (live)
X-payments 1.0.5

http://www.professionalcarcare.com
Your online source for all your car care needs
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-06-2012, 08:27 PM
 
joss joss is offline
 

X-Cart team
  
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 60
 

Default Re: Xpayments 1.0.5 and Iframe issues

Thank you for theinquiry. The issue you are reporting requires investigation and has to be addressed as a support request in HelpDesk. Please submit a support ticket about this issue in your helpdesk account
https://secure.qtmsoft.com/customer.php?area=center&target=customer_info#tab-customer_info

Remember to add "Attn. Alexey Melnikov" to the ticket title, this will ensuere that I will get the ticket quickly.

Also, for me to start the investigation without delay please post the X-Payments and X-Cart access information along with the ticket
https://secure.qtmsoft.com/customer.php?area=center&target=customer_info#tab-create_access_info
__________________
joss@x-cart.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-06-2012, 09:25 PM
 
pcarcare pcarcare is offline
 

eXpert
  
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 230
 

Default Re: Xpayments 1.0.5 and Iframe issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by joss
Thank you for theinquiry. The issue you are reporting requires investigation and has to be addressed as a support request in HelpDesk. Please submit a support ticket about this issue in your helpdesk account
https://secure.qtmsoft.com/customer.php?area=center&target=customer_info#tab-customer_info

Remember to add "Attn. Alexey Melnikov" to the ticket title, this will ensuere that I will get the ticket quickly.

Also, for me to start the investigation without delay please post the X-Payments and X-Cart access information along with the ticket
https://secure.qtmsoft.com/customer.php?area=center&target=customer_info#tab-create_access_info

I already have a ticket open on this issue.....
__________________
X-cart gold 4.5.2 (live)
X-payments 1.0.5

http://www.professionalcarcare.com
Your online source for all your car care needs
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-21-2012, 04:46 PM
 
Duramax 6.6L Duramax 6.6L is offline
 

X-Adept
  
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 865
 

Default Re: Xpayments 1.0.5 and Iframe issues

I am also hving this issue, please le me know the out come of this matter.
__________________
Xcart 5.1.6 Building New Store
Xcart4.6.4 Gold Plus
Xcart 4.6.4 Platinum
Smart Template,
Mail Chimp Upgrade
Checkout One (One Page Checkout)
Checkout One X-Payments Connector
Checkout One Deluxe Tools
Call For Price
On Sale Module
Buy Together Module
MAP Price MOD
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-22-2012, 01:02 PM
 
tartaglia tartaglia is offline
 

X-Adept
  
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 575
 

Default Re: Xpayments 1.0.5 and Iframe issues

I would like to have an update on this issue. Was it found to be a code bug or something specific to your store?
__________________
David Coggan
Carolyn Nussbaum Music Company
X-Cart v4.5.4 Gold +
LiteCommerce v2.2.41 (previous 6 years)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-24-2012, 08:59 PM
 
lapidarist lapidarist is offline
 

Advanced Member
  
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
Posts: 34
 

Default Re: Xpayments 1.0.5 and Iframe issues

I am not sure if this is related. But, testing xp 1.0.5 and x-cart 4.5.2 using OPC (because I have to), I found that if I have items in the cart and go to checkout (opc) and press the back button the items in the cart go away and a "Not Finished" transaction is generated. This would not go well for people wanted to keep shopping.

Has anybody else seen this. My browser is Firefox 14.0.1
__________________
X-Cart Gold Plus 4.5.4
X-PDF 4.5.3
X-Payments 1.05
CDSEO Pro 1.8.7
WebsiteCM Product Map 2.0.1
WebsiteCM Next-Prev 1.3 disabled because of SQL errors and bugs.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-25-2012, 02:49 AM
 
Duramax 6.6L Duramax 6.6L is offline
 

X-Adept
  
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 865
 

Default Re: Xpayments 1.0.5 and Iframe issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapidarist
I am not sure if this is related. But, testing xp 1.0.5 and x-cart 4.5.2 using OPC (because I have to), I found that if I have items in the cart and go to checkout (opc) and press the back button the items in the cart go away and a "Not Finished" transaction is generated. This would not go well for people wanted to keep shopping.

Has anybody else seen this. My browser is Firefox 14.0.1

I wold report as a bug
__________________
Xcart 5.1.6 Building New Store
Xcart4.6.4 Gold Plus
Xcart 4.6.4 Platinum
Smart Template,
Mail Chimp Upgrade
Checkout One (One Page Checkout)
Checkout One X-Payments Connector
Checkout One Deluxe Tools
Call For Price
On Sale Module
Buy Together Module
MAP Price MOD
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-25-2012, 05:34 AM
 
lapidarist lapidarist is offline
 

Advanced Member
  
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
Posts: 34
 

Default Re: Xpayments 1.0.5 and Iframe issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duramax 6.6L
I wold report as a bug

I already did through the HelpDesk.
__________________
X-Cart Gold Plus 4.5.4
X-PDF 4.5.3
X-Payments 1.05
CDSEO Pro 1.8.7
WebsiteCM Product Map 2.0.1
WebsiteCM Next-Prev 1.3 disabled because of SQL errors and bugs.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-25-2012, 11:22 AM
 
floracal floracal is offline
 

Advanced Member
  
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 45
 

Default Re: Xpayments 1.0.5 and Iframe issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarcare

- If the customer is not logged in prior to going to check out, the xcart checkout page displays in the CC iframe - not the xp cc form. (lite template)

- Orders are being submitted without clicking on the submit button

- TWO orders are being placed

- format of payment options and cc form are displayed improperly (see attachment)

- after clicking submit, iframe stays on "please wait while processing the payment details", and doesn't redirect to the confirmation.

Anybody experienced any of these issues? Any fix? any idea how to correct the payment options, comments and submit buttom display issue?

Did you get this resolved?

I'm having the Same problems. I have been testing X-cart 4.5.2 and X-Payments 1.0.5 for a couple weeks. I will stay with 4.4.5 for now.

Any idea when x-cart 4.5.3 or X-Payments 1.1 is going to be released Devs?
__________________
X-Cart GoldPlus v4.7.11 PHP 7.2
XCARTMODS.CO.UK - reBOOT Template 4.7.11
Smack Digital - CDSEO Pro 2.2.0
BCSE Paypal-DPM - BCSE Smooth Checkout
Total Server Solutions Hosting
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-27-2012, 04:06 PM
 
lapidarist lapidarist is offline
 

Advanced Member
  
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
Posts: 34
 

Default Re: Xpayments 1.0.5 and Iframe issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapidarist
I already did through the HelpDesk.


I guess since I can't currently afford to pay for extra support this is going nowhere. It is a serious bug as far as I can tell. I just got back the response from QT that I can get help on the forum or pay for one time support or buy a support plan.

I would like to be able to buy a support plan, but frankly with all the exclusions in what they will do under a support plan, I am not sure what they actually will do under the plan.
__________________
X-Cart Gold Plus 4.5.4
X-PDF 4.5.3
X-Payments 1.05
CDSEO Pro 1.8.7
WebsiteCM Product Map 2.0.1
WebsiteCM Next-Prev 1.3 disabled because of SQL errors and bugs.
Reply With Quote
Reply
   X-Cart forums > X-Payments > X-Payments issues & questions


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:30 PM.

   

 
X-Cart forums © 2001-2018