Checkout One Deluxe Tools
Call For Price
On Sale Module
Buy Together Module
MAP Price MOD
Old 08-03-2010, 09:39 AM

X-Adept

Default 1 - 2 page checkout

Just looking at 4.4 checkouts, it's looking like previous 3rd party mods for better checkout will now be inbuilt into 4.4 as standard
php 7.x
Old 08-05-2010, 03:04 AM

eXpert

Default Re: X-Cart v4.4. screenshots

Is it time yet?
Old 08-05-2010, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom437
Is it time yet?

v4.4 has been released. It's there now in the download area.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:23 PM

X-Adept

Ok can someone report back when they have installed it - I wont be going first....... and we can take a look,
php 7.x
Old 08-05-2010, 12:50 PM

X-Man

[Ask a question about this product] is not working well in IE8. There is a issue I reported and it was solved in Beta 2. Now is back. Also I explained that this link is isolated, and is not the best position in the template where is it now.

The name of the product in Recently Viewed Module should be bellow the product photo. Got some trouble with it.

I reported about Continue Shopping button. Not redirecting to Home page, now it redirects me to the product category. Why not back to the product page as we discussed and agreed?

When fingerprint was created something went wrong. The time was exceeded. So, I refresh the page to see the fingerprint was created.

I feel this needs more testing. Why you release it? Just to be on time or affraid of some voices? The main goal is to have a functional software, I am not care about what other will say. I want it in a great shape. I spent one month to dig it, and I would like to see my efforts rewarded. How many reported features or issues you skiped just to be on time? There was no beta 3 as you promissed.

I thought you will do a professional job I supported with all my heart. I consider this as a Beta 3 version. I strongly not recommend this as a stable version. Sorry guys you really dissapointed me. Go back to my 4.3.2 version and look in the future what updates you will do for 4.4. Waiste of time from my point of view. Please remember the competition is not waiting for you. XC5 is far, far away. v4.4 is released to soon.
OS in use: Red Hat Enterprise, Fedora, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Kali Linux
Ideas for Server configuration (basicaly): Nginx/Pound (reverse proxy), Apache/Nginx (webserver), Squid/Varnish (cache server), HHVM or (PHP-FPM + PHP 5.6 + opcache), MariaDB/Percona MySQL Server, Redis (storing sessions)

You can catch my ideas here: http://ideas.x-cart.com
Old 08-06-2010, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by am2003
[Ask a question about this product] is not working well in IE8. There is a issue I reported and it was solved in Beta 2. Now is back. Also I explained that this link is isolated, and is not the best position in the template where is it now.

The name of the product in Recently Viewed Module should be bellow the product photo. Got some trouble with it.

I reported about Continue Shopping button. Not redirecting to Home page, now it redirects me to the product category. Why not back to the product page as we discussed and agreed?

When fingerprint was created something went wrong. The time was exceeded. So, I refresh the page to see the fingerprint was created.

I feel this needs more testing. Why you release it? Just to be on time or affraid of some voices? The main goal is to have a functional software, I am not care about what other will say. I want it in a great shape. I spent one month to dig it, and I would like to see my efforts rewarded. How many reported features or issues you skiped just to be on time? There was no beta 3 as you promissed.

I thought you will do a professional job I supported with all my heart. I consider this as a Beta 3 version. I strongly not recommend this as a stable version. Sorry guys you really dissapointed me. Go back to my 4.3.2 version and look in the future what updates you will do for 4.4. Waiste of time from my point of view. Please remember the competition is not waiting for you. XC5 is far, far away. v4.4 is released to soon.

Don't worry too much, my friend. Your store will be powered by frequent v4.4 updates from X-Cart!
Old 08-06-2010, 05:15 AM

X-Man

I am not worried about. Just let all new it's still need testing before going in production.

I prefer to wait a new version for v4.4 no matter if it is released in January. My feeling says we will see pretty soon an update to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newattraction
Don't worry too much, my friend. Your store will be powered by frequent v4.4 updates from X-Cart!
OS in use: Red Hat Enterprise, Fedora, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Kali Linux
Ideas for Server configuration (basicaly): Nginx/Pound (reverse proxy), Apache/Nginx (webserver), Squid/Varnish (cache server), HHVM or (PHP-FPM + PHP 5.6 + opcache), MariaDB/Percona MySQL Server, Redis (storing sessions)

You can catch my ideas here: http://ideas.x-cart.com
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements