Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Orders not properly communicating between Client Site, X-Payments and Auth.Net AIM

X-Cart forums > X-Payments > X-Payments issues & questions

Old 12-18-2015, 02:55 PM

eXpert

Default Re: Orders not properly communicating between Client Site, X-Payments and Auth.Net AIM

I recreated a NEW install of X-Payments under a different domain.

This is what occurred when placing a test order:

1) The checkout page was confused, and was refreshing different sections at different times before returning to the checkout page.

2) The order does NOT show as completed. The page refreshed back to the checkout page, showing a PARTIALLY completed order --- shipping charges were not included in the authorization (see image - "test-order-no-shipping") Therefore, the customer does not receive a "Thank You For Your Order" message. This was a problem in earlier versions of XC5, and was supposedly fixed in one of the new releases.

3) I logged into the admin console and the order is not shown. (see image - "test-order-not-in-cart"

4) I logged into X-Payments and see the order TWICE - once with shipping (pending), and another without. (see image - "test-order-no-shippingXPAY"

5) As I was typing this message. the order confirmation arrived by email. It states "Order #. Your order has been changed" NOTE that there is NO order number! It also shows a complete order total w/shipping.

6) I started checking the log files and found this:

Quote:
ERROR [2015-18-12 14:35:11]
User: shopping cart (xxxxxxxxxxxx); IP: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Zone: Controller/Api
Code: API_EXPIRED (506)
Your X-Payments connector module supports API version "1.6". This X-Payments supports the following API versions only: "1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5".

Affected systems: Controller/Api.php file (102:assert); Core/Handler.php file (260:checkCredentials); Core/Handler.php file (476:checkAccess); Core/Dispatcher.php file (124:__construct); Application.php file (137:dispatch); /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/api.php file (28:run)

ERROR [2015-18-12 14:43:03]
User: shopping cart (xxxxxxx); IP: xxxxxxxxx
Zone: Controller/Api
Code: API_EXPIRED (506)
Your X-Payments connector module supports API version "1.6". This X-Payments supports the following API versions only: "1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5".

Affected systems: Controller/Api.php file (102:assert); Core/Handler.php file (260:checkCredentials); Core/Handler.php file (476:checkAccess); Core/Dispatcher.php file (124:__construct); Application.php file (137:dispatch); /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/api.php file (28:run)

NOTE: X-Payments is version 2.2.0. Is there a newer version I don't see, or an easy way to verify X-Payments version? Where is this API error coming from, X-Payments or the Authorize.net AIM?

What now?? Is this also a server issue??

Sam Solace - Pres/CEO
Century Performance Center, Inc.
http://www.centuryperformance.com

(3) sites using X-Cart 5.3.5.5
X-Payments Enterprise 3.1.4
Old 12-21-2015, 10:01 AM

eXpert

Default Re: Orders not properly communicating between Client Site, X-Payments and Auth.Net AIM

I've now had to turn off order processing through X-Payments/Authorize.net until this is resolved.

Sam Solace - Pres/CEO
Century Performance Center, Inc.
http://www.centuryperformance.com

(3) sites using X-Cart 5.3.5.5
X-Payments Enterprise 3.1.4
Old 12-21-2015, 08:53 PM

X-Cart team

> Your X-Payments connector module supports API version "1.6". This X-Payments supports
> the following API versions only: "1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5".

No need to worry about that. X-Payments connects using one of those APIs. API v1.6 is going to be introduced in X-Payments 3.0 we are developing right now.
X-Payments product manager
Old 12-21-2015, 08:54 PM

X-Cart team

Also, "pending" transactions at X-Payments back-end are not orders or payments. They are technical entries that help X-Payments not to lose a transaction passed from an integrated cart. You can ignore "pending" payments at X-Payments completely.
Old 12-21-2015, 08:57 PM

X-Cart team

Also, in order to find place of the trouble try to do this - create a free trial account of X-Payments Hosted at https://www.x-payments.com/trial-demo.html and connect your X-Cart store to it instead of your self-hosted copy of X-Payments. If troubles disappear after that - a trouble is definitely sitting in your self-hosted installation of X-Payments. If not, I highly recommend you to work with our techs in your HelpDesk account. Nobody else reports such troubles.
   X-Cart forums > X-Payments > X-Payments issues & questions