Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Authorize.net DPM (PA/DSS Compliant)

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 04-13-2016, 01:19 AM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Authorize.net DPM (PA/DSS Compliant)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCSE
Yes I'm pretty sure. If you could email though I could be more confident in our answer as it depends on what version of X-cart, what version of the DPM you have, etc.

Thanks,

Carrie

OK, I did some testing.. With XC 4.1.x version of the mod there is no method to refund an order but I was able to create one using the SDK that was included with the 4.7.x version, making some custom dbase tables, modifying the php and templates...

If I had to do it again, I'd probably use their soap xml or JSON method to create a refund request..

The thing I really don't like about authorize.net is that refunds cannont take place until the payment has settled.. So this requires more custom software.. to queue the refunds and then retry them until they are approved..

overall the module is good.. especially for the price.. would of paid a few hundred more though if you included the refund functions for the older XC versions and also had some type of refund queue.

I'll write back after we move it live in a week or so.. hopefully this will work better than the alterdcart paypal dpm module that gives us random unfinished orders.

-Matt
AC onepage checkout and checkout tools,
altercart cash rewards, bcse DPM for paypal

The following user thanks mattstyle2 for this useful post:
BCSE (04-13-2016)
Old 04-13-2016, 05:57 AM

X-Guru

Yes it really depends on the X-cart version as some did not have means of being able to refund. Let us know if you need anything!

Thanks,

Carrie

We support X-cart versions 3.x through 5.x!

Home of the famous Authorize.net DPM & CIM Modules, Reward Points Module, Point of Sale module, Speed Booster modules and more!

Over 200 X-cart Mods available & Thousands of Customizations Since 2002 - bcsengineering.com

Please E-Mail us for questions/support!
Old 04-15-2016, 05:43 PM

eXpert

I just purchased the newest version for my 4.7.5 store a few weeks ago. I didn't see anything about being able to save a card to charge later. I get lots of customer asking me to add something on and just charge their card, which has been impossible until now. So how do I activate this and use it? I didn't see anything in the instructions, but I might have just missed it. If it is there, give me an idea where to find it please.
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com

x-cart version 4.7.5 / Mac OS 10.10.5 and Windows 8/10 sometimes - Ideal Responsive Template
Old 04-20-2016, 07:11 AM

X-Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2coolbaby
I just purchased the newest version for my 4.7.5 store a few weeks ago. I didn't see anything about being able to save a card to charge later. I get lots of customer asking me to add something on and just charge their card, which has been impossible until now. So how do I activate this and use it? I didn't see anything in the instructions, but I might have just missed it. If it is there, give me an idea where to find it please.

Sorry for the delay here! I've been out of the office with a sick child. Did you email us for support? I didn't know if you had your question taken care of that way.

Thanks,

Carrie

Home of the famous Authorize.net DPM & CIM Modules, Reward Points Module, Point of Sale module, Speed Booster modules and more!

Over 200 X-cart Mods available & Thousands of Customizations Since 2002 - bcsengineering.com

Old 04-22-2016, 01:13 PM

eXpert

No, I didn't. I didn't realize that was a feature of the mod until I read this topic, which is why I posted the question here.

x-cart version 4.7.5 / Mac OS 10.10.5 and Windows 8/10 sometimes - Ideal Responsive Template
Old 05-18-2016, 08:17 AM

Sign up for Authorize.net through us and we will give you our Authorize.net DPM for free! Click here for more details.

Mario
BCS Engineering
Old 11-07-2016, 08:13 AM

Sign up for Authorize.net using our link we will give you our Authorize.net DPM Mod for FREE!! Already registered with Authorize.net but want to take advantage of this terrific offer? Contact us and we will work with you to fill out a transfer form and provide you with a coupon code for the free mod!
Old 12-18-2016, 03:01 AM

eXpert

I use your mod, but lately, I have been having an issue with incorrect x-cart invoice Order ID numbers being sent to Authorize.net and it is causing some serious problems. For instance, we are now at invoice number 47800. But a new sale sent an invoice number of 47759 and then the second time they tried 47760 to Authorize.net and there is no new order in our system for this customer. Those invoice numbers are for orders already processed and completed by different customers weeks ago. So Authorize.net can't transmit back correctly that payment has been accepted and if they try again to purchase thinking something went wrong, they get an Access Denied. This has happened 4 times in the last few days! But other orders transmit correctly. I have no idea why it just occasionally glitches, but it's causing upset customers. Any ideas what we have going on?

Old 12-18-2016, 04:53 PM

X-Wizard

You may need to get a more recent version of the module.

The following user thanks cherie for this useful post:
BCSE (12-21-2016)
Old 12-21-2016, 01:43 PM

X-Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2coolbaby
I use your mod, but lately, I have been having an issue with incorrect x-cart invoice Order ID numbers being sent to Authorize.net and it is causing some serious problems. For instance, we are now at invoice number 47800. But a new sale sent an invoice number of 47759 and then the second time they tried 47760 to Authorize.net and there is no new order in our system for this customer. Those invoice numbers are for orders already processed and completed by different customers weeks ago. So Authorize.net can't transmit back correctly that payment has been accepted and if they try again to purchase thinking something went wrong, they get an Access Denied. This has happened 4 times in the last few days! But other orders transmit correctly. I have no idea why it just occasionally glitches, but it's causing upset customers. Any ideas what we have going on?

Best to always email us for support! We sometimes do not have time to check the forums! I see you've contacted us today though.

thanks,

Carrie

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4