BCSE Reward Points Not Working

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 08-16-2009, 07:31 PM

X-Guru

Default Re: BCSE Reward Points Not Working

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve.thompson
Carrie,

I bought this software on the 8th July. I've had the wrong version delivered to me once and corrupted distribution files delivered to me twice.

I don't know the full situation on the original delivery. It was not purchased through us but through a reseller. We weren't made aware of technical problems on our system until August that I can see. I do know that once Henry looks into it to see what is going on on your particular store/version of X-cart we will give you an updated zip if needed for your records.

Quote:
I've installed the software strictly in accordance with the instructions and I've checked my installation with a fine-toothed comb half a dozen times, and it's still not working. It is an issue.
Yes I agree. It does look installed correct. Henry will be looking into the reason it's not working on your version of X-cart.

Quote:
Your recent reply to me was asking for more money.
The last reply in relation to the software not displaying Customer Reward Points was a week ago.
It wasn't "just for more money" for no reason. It was due to you requesting changes to the core of the software that no one else has asked for. We are re-considering making it a feature though. Not to get too technical, but it had not been a week since we replied on the display issues. I did admit we were longer than normal on that technical question (we have had several employees out this week), but it had been a few days, which is longer than we want to be when it comes to technical questions.

We are working to resolve this and will keep you updated in your ticket.

Thank you,

Carrie

We support X-cart versions 3.x through 5.x!

Home of the famous Authorize.net DPM & CIM Modules, Reward Points Module, Point of Sale module, Speed Booster modules and more!

Over 200 X-cart Mods available & Thousands of Customizations Since 2002 - bcsengineering.com

Please E-Mail us for questions/support!
Old 08-17-2009, 01:03 PM

X-Guru

Default Re: BCSE Reward Points Not Working

We're finding out there's a conflict with the new CDSEO and our reward points. As soon as we get this solidified with a solution anyone needing a fix, please email us.

Thank you,

Carrie

We support X-cart versions 3.x through 5.x!

Home of the famous Authorize.net DPM & CIM Modules, Reward Points Module, Point of Sale module, Speed Booster modules and more!

Over 200 X-cart Mods available & Thousands of Customizations Since 2002 - bcsengineering.com

Please E-Mail us for questions/support!
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4