Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

New Shipping Management Solution for x-cart - FREE 90 DAYS!

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 06-06-2006, 10:40 PM

Default New Shipping Management Solution for x-cart - FREE 90 DAYS!

Attention x-cart community:

Are you looking for a powerful shipping management solution which provides YOUR shopping cart customers with accurate, yet extremely flexible, instant real-time shipping quotes for carriers such as UPS, USPS, DHL, and FED-EX? If so, weБ─≥ve got a tremendous offer for you! Cart Matrix (cartmatrix.com) is officially launching its new shipping management services to the x-cart community, and to celebrate our release, we would like to offer every new registrant who signs up for our services before Monday, June 12 with a FREE 90 DAY TRIAL! While in the free trial period, you are under no obligation to pay for any part of our services. There are no lengthy contracts or obligations Б─⌠ simply sign up, connect to our service using our advanced plug-in tool technology, and our service will instantly begin working for your shopping cart.*

So what separates us from Intershipper and other shipping management solutions?

Cart Matrix provides a reliable, fully customizable, user friendly web-based shipping management service which helps assist x-cart users in turning their shipping department from a cost center into a profit center. Our service provides extremely accurate, real-time shipping rates for all major carriers, including UPS, USPS, DHL, and FED-EX. Customers using our services have the ability to easily add surcharges or discounts to any one of our available shipping methods, easily define offline shipping rules (in case access to our service is ever temporarily unavailable), and the ability to create shipping rules/restrictions based on many different variables, such as geographic location, order total, weight total, etc. We have also created profit-tracking and reporting tools which can help users better understand the power of a shipping department and can help show how much revenue can be gained and lost from shipping.

We welcome you to view a screenshot of our surcharge and discount page, as well as a screenshot of our shipping restriction page by visiting the following links. See how easy it is to modify your shipping rates using our service!

Shipping Surcharge / Discount Б─⌠ http://www.cartmatrix.com/surcharges/
Shipping Restrictions Б─⌠ http://www.cartmatrix.com/restrictions/

Users of our service manage all aspects of our shipping solution from one website, cartmatrix.com, and are able to fully modify any and all of the available shipping quotes from our members interface. I am confident that our shipping solution is more user-friendly and powerful than any shipping solution you have ever experienced, and I would love for you to try our service, free of any charges, for 90 DAYS! Remember, you must sign up by Monday, June 12 in order to take advantage of our FREE 90 DAY TRIAL. If you sign up for an account after Monday, June 12, you will still receive a FREE 30 DAY trial!

We are very excited about working with your company to provide YOUR customers with accurate and flexible real-time shipping rates. Please let me know if you have any questions with regards to any aspect of our business or service by emailing npattee@cartmatrix.com. To learn more about the Cart Matrix services, please visit: http://www.cartmatrix.com/tutorials/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Nathan Pattee
Chief Operating Officer
Cart Matrix Inc.

*Please note: our service currently only works for x-cart gold versions 4.0.18 and 4.1.0, though we are continually adding new plug-ins for the latest versions of x-cart and will soon integrate with the latest versions of Litecommerce and X-cart Pro.
Old 06-07-2006, 12:53 AM

Advanced Member

Bah I got excited and jumped the gun, I need this for pro. Any ETA for the pro version and may I update my trial from that point
MySQL server 4.1.21-standard
MySQL client 4.1.21
Web server Apache/1.3.37 (Unix)
Operation system Linux
Perl 5.008007
XML parser (expat) 1.95.6
Old 06-07-2006, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP
Bah I got excited and jumped the gun, I need this for pro. Any ETA for the pro version and may I update my trial from that point

We are hoping to launch the service for x-cart pro within the next week or two, and we can certainly sign you up when it is ready - with a 90 day trial. I'll send you a PM when it is ready for launch.

Thanks,

Nathan
Old 06-07-2006, 08:40 AM

Advanced Member

Hello Nathan,

I had already registered. I also posed a question to you on your contact form asking if your system would help alleviate any of the shipping issues with Pro.

Mainly the multiple provider issue that can be seen here:

http://forum.x-cart.com/viewtopic.php?t=23706
MySQL server 4.1.21-standard
MySQL client 4.1.21
Web server Apache/1.3.37 (Unix)
Operation system Linux
Perl 5.008007
XML parser (expat) 1.95.6
Old 06-28-2006, 02:20 AM

Veteran

Please don't advertise in the regular part of the forums, I have removed your second post on this topic. Thank you.
Old 08-08-2006, 11:55 AM

Default Tried to view your site....

Most of the links are broken.

We are really looking for a solution to fix our weight issue with UPS.

No joy.
MySQL: 5.0.95 (Mostly)
Old 08-20-2009, 08:10 AM

Default Re: New Shipping Management Solution for x-cart - FREE 90 DAYS!

This is an old thread, I know. I guess Cart Matrix is out of business. I couldn't find them anywhere.
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4