Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

X-Cart 4.3 beta testing

Closed Thread
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements

Old 06-30-2009, 08:10 AM

X-Adept

Default Re: X-Cart 4.3 beta testing

Vivid Dreams Violet install error:
Creating directory: [skin1/modules/HTML_Editor/scripts/border] ... [FAILED] - Please make sure the account, under which the web server runs has write permissions for the directory /home/strangenet/public_html/skin1/modules/HTML_Editor/scripts.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:48 PM

X-Cart team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Speed
Vivid Dreams Violet install error:
Creating directory: [skin1/modules/HTML_Editor/scripts/border] ... [FAILED] - Please make sure the account, under which the web server runs has write permissions for the directory /home/strangenet/public_html/skin1/modules/HTML_Editor/scripts.

Thank you, LightSpeed, but

How to Report

We encourage all registered users of X-Cart 4.3 Beta to report about any bugs, errors, flaws and illogical software behavior through the bug-tracking system at https://bugtracker.qtmsoft.com/ . For instructions on how use the bug-tracking system please refer to https://bugtracker.qtmsoft.com/help/ .
X-Payments product manager
Old 06-30-2009, 11:14 PM

X-Cart team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Speed
And yes it requires you to enter the slashes too.

I have updated the initial post, thank you
Old 07-01-2009, 08:55 AM

After installation, does not allow me access to admin.
I ask the user and password and does not allow me in, someone i can indicate what to do?

i tried to enter into https://bugtracker.qtmsoft.com/ and gave me the error below
################################################## ################
X-Cart bug tracking system
http://forum.x-cart.com/images/spacer.gif
APPLICATION ERROR #805The username is invalid. Usernames may only contain latin letters, numbers, spaces, hyphens, and underscores(at least 3 symbols must be presented).
Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.
################################################## ####
Old 07-01-2009, 09:03 AM

eXpert

Have you fixed the problem about the Greek language? I mean on the languages list there is two option "Greek" and "Language of Greece". And on the Greek language it has the code "CY" that is wrong. This is the code of Cyprus, that they are also speak Greek btw. And the "GR" code is on "Language of Greece"..

So please on 4.3 and all next versions, delete the "Language of Greece" and please change the code to "GR" on "Greek"
Product tabs & Product downloads & many more
Old 07-01-2009, 09:36 PM

X-Cart team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serginfor.com

i tried to enter into https://bugtracker.qtmsoft.com/ and gave me the error below
################################################## ################
X-Cart bug tracking system
http://forum.x-cart.com/images/spacer.gif
APPLICATION ERROR #805The username is invalid. Usernames may only contain latin letters, numbers, spaces, hyphens, and underscores(at least 3 symbols must be presented).
Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.
################################################## ####

Thank you for this note. We will fix this problem as soon as possible. While the problem exists we can offer you the following workaround.
Make sure your first name, registered in your Helpdesk account, contains only Latin characters (in your case the second character of your first name is non-latin).
Old 07-01-2009, 10:02 PM

X-Cart team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christofer
Have you fixed the problem about the Greek language? I mean on the languages list there is two option "Greek" and "Language of Greece". And on the Greek language it has the code "CY" that is wrong. This is the code of Cyprus, that they are also speak Greek btw. And the "GR" code is on "Language of Greece"..

So please on 4.3 and all next versions, delete the "Language of Greece" and please change the code to "GR" on "Greek"

Thanks for mentioning that.
Countries and languages have been separated in X-Cart 4.3. Language codes are now correct and compliant with the ISO-3166 standard (for more details see http://www.iso.org/iso/country_codes/iso_3166_code_lists/english_country_names_and_code_elements.htm)
Old 07-02-2009, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christofer

+1

In 4.2.x we needed to apply some patches, for the Greek characters to be displayed correctly in some cases (like Company name, address, etc). OK, it was a PHP bug, but we would like those workarounds to be incorporated into the main build, so that we don't have to patch every new x-cart installation ...
Old 07-02-2009, 06:01 AM

X-Adept

Smile Re: X-Cart 4.3 beta testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ene
You need to install it.
Ene,
Install of 4.3 beta on official x-cart site server would be nice option so that we can double check it before we submit any bug also not all people will require to download & install it....what do you think ?
---------------
Server: Linux
php: 5.3
mysql: 5.0.89
----------------
Old 07-02-2009, 06:55 AM

X-Cart team

Quote:
Install of 4.3 beta on official x-cart site server would be nice option so that we can double check it before we submit any bug also not all people will require to download & install it....what do you think ?

We will consider it, thank you.

ex-Head of X-Cart Tech Support Department
ex- X-Cart Hosting Manager - X-Cart hosting
ex-X-Cart Technical Support Engineer

Note: For the official guaranteed tech support services please turn to the Customers HelpDesk.
Closed Thread
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements