Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

X-Cart v4.5.2 released

Closed Thread
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements

Old 09-22-2012, 12:12 PM

X-Man

Default Re: X-Cart v4.5.2 released

@jillsybte - did you report that issue inside the Bugtracker? Normally if you reported there it should be an answer from QT engineers.

as a personal observation: Bugtracker still has the same interest from QT as in 2010? Lots of issues don't have an answer even they are issues or not (around 400 open tickets).
OS in use: Red Hat Enterprise, Fedora, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Kali Linux
Ideas for Server configuration (basicaly): Nginx/Pound (reverse proxy), Apache/Nginx (webserver), Squid/Varnish (cache server), HHVM or (PHP-FPM + PHP 5.6 + opcache), MariaDB/Percona MySQL Server, Redis (storing sessions)

You can catch my ideas here: http://ideas.x-cart.com
Old 09-22-2012, 12:43 PM

eXpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADDISON
@jillsybte - did you report that issue inside the Bugtracker? Normally if you reported there it should be an answer from QT engineers.

as a personal observation: Bugtracker still has the same interest from QT as in 2010? Lots of issues don't have an answer even they are issues or not (around 400 open tickets).

I reported it right after I posted here. I hadn't reported it prior to my investigation because I figured they would claim my customizations had caused the problem. I did the clean install and made only individual changes in the admin area so I could prove it was nothing I did.

I noticed several "New" issues in Bugtracker as well. On the first page, there are 10 issues dating back to 15 Sept and only one is listed as "Reviewing." I hope they're paying attention so they can address all the bugs for the release of 4.5.3.
BCSE Customer Review Management Mod
BCSE Catalog Order Form Mod
X-Cart Gold 4.5.2 (Building/Testing)
USA
Old 09-25-2012, 12:16 PM

X-Adept

Sigh... on one hand, I am happy that x-cart is moving forward with today's release of 4.5.3; however, I am also very sad. Not only did I call the exact day it would be released, but I just finished my 4.5.2 2 days ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro
Mike,

Yea, 4.5.3 should just be bug fixes and will be relatively easy to upgrade, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I will finish and then have the release happen the next day.

Looking at the news posting in this sub-forum has me thinking that the release schedule is close to the end of the month.

04-26-2012 4.5.0

06-26-2012 4.5.1

07-25-2012 4.5.2

If I am not mistaken, 09-25-2012 or 09-26-2012 seem like highly probable dates for the release. Then again, it could be October.

4.5.2 Gold (work in progress)
Closed Thread
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements