Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

How to turn off this pop up window in xcart admin?

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions > Changing design

Old 06-08-2004, 08:07 AM

X-Adept

Default How to turn off this pop up window in xcart admin?

Does anyone know how I can turn off this pop up box that comes up on every item I add? I've already read it and I know now, lol.

http://deniedbydistance.com/images/Image11.gif
--------------------
Old 06-08-2004, 08:17 AM

X-Man

Open /skin1/main/product_modify.tpl

Change:
Code:
<input type=button value="Change image" onclick='javascript: if (confirm("Please be aware: if you confirm the operation, you may lose non-confirmed changes of a product because of page reloading. Are you positive you want to continue?")){ldelim}popup_image_selection("T", "{$product.productid}", "{$query_string}");{rdelim}'> <input type=button value="Delete image" onclick='javascript: if (confirm("Please be aware: if you confirm the operation, you may lose non-confirmed changes of a product because of page reloading. Are you positive you want to continue?")){ldelim}self.location="product_modify.php?mode=delete_thumbnail&productid={$product.productid}"{rdelim}'>

To:
Code:
<input type=button value="Change image" onclick='javascript: {ldelim}popup_image_selection("T", "{$product.productid}", "{$query_string}");{rdelim}'> <input type=button value="Delete image" onclick='javascript: {ldelim}self.location="product_modify.php?mode=delete_thumbnail&productid={$product.productid}"{rdelim}'>
Does your host backup your site? We do EVERY HOUR!!!
Shared Hosting | Managed Cloud | Dedicated Servers
Old 06-08-2004, 08:20 AM

X-Adept

Man, you're too quick. Thank you again.
--------------------
Old 06-08-2004, 08:22 AM

X-Man

YW
Does your host backup your site? We do EVERY HOUR!!!
Shared Hosting | Managed Cloud | Dedicated Servers
Old 01-11-2005, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Does anyone know how I can turn off this pop up box that comes up on every item I add? I've already read it and I know now, lol.

I can no longer see the image, but based on the answer, I think I am having the same issue. This is a new issue, I don't seem to have on other xcart websites, just one. When I try to change a product image, I get that message

Quote:
Please be aware: if you confirm the operation, you may lose non-confirmed changes of a product because of page reloading. Are you positive you want to continue

Even when I click OK, I change the image, but my changes are not made. The same incorrect image is still showing. What does this function do and will the suggested fix allow me to actually acheive my goal of changing the picture...or might that be a separate issue???

Also, is there a way to export product images from one database to another???

Thanks
Old 02-10-2005, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson
Open /skin1/main/product_modify.tpl

Change:
Code:
<input type=button value="Change image" onclick='javascript: if (confirm("Please be aware: if you confirm the operation, you may lose non-confirmed changes of a product because of page reloading. Are you positive you want to continue?")){ldelim}popup_image_selection("T", "{$product.productid}", "{$query_string}");{rdelim}'> <input type=button value="Delete image" onclick='javascript: if (confirm("Please be aware: if you confirm the operation, you may lose non-confirmed changes of a product because of page reloading. Are you positive you want to continue?")){ldelim}self.location="product_modify.php?mode=delete_thumbnail&productid={$product.productid}"{rdelim}'>

To:
Code:
<input type=button value="Change image" onclick='javascript: {ldelim}popup_image_selection("T", "{$product.productid}", "{$query_string}");{rdelim}'> <input type=button value="Delete image" onclick='javascript: {ldelim}self.location="product_modify.php?mode=delete_thumbnail&productid={$product.productid}"{rdelim}'>

Hi I cannot find that text in the file /skin1/main/product_modify.tpl

Where else might it be ??

Thanks
Adam
Old 02-14-2005, 05:52 AM

Default Done!

Ok I have found and removed the confirmation popup.

I would like to know if it is possbiel to add in the "file URL" underneath the thumbnail button so rather than having a popup I can paste in a URL directly under the thumbnail button and click upload.

Also,

Is it possible when uploading a detailed image to bypass the confirmation and just have the image upload directly?
Old 03-15-2006, 05:07 PM

Advanced Member

Quote:
Ok I have found and removed the confirmation popup.

Could you please show me where (which file) you found the text? I need to do the same in 4.0.14, but can not find it in file /skin1/main/product_modify.tpl also.

Thanks a lot.
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions > Changing design