Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Order processing error

X-Cart forums > X-Payments > X-Payments issues & questions

Old 09-15-2014, 07:50 AM

Advanced Member

Default Order processing error

I recently move xcart to my new web server and I am getting an error when people try to check out with their credit cards.

Order processing error
Order declined.
Review your data or contact the store administrator.

Reason: Internal error (Response is not valid.Check logs.)

I do not know how to check the logs.

I use xcart 4.4.5 and xpayments version 1.1 (I think).

I cannot log into the admin of xpayments. The database name, username and password are all the same on the new server for xpayments.

Can anyone help me on this?
Old 09-15-2014, 08:59 AM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Order processing error

Additional info:

My sys admin chimed in with this information. Does this help to nail down the problem? Note, the old server was running PHP 5.3, the new one is running 5.5.

[15-Sep-2014 11:11:22] (shop: 15-Sep-2014 11:11:22) xpay_connector message:
Response is not valid.
Response headers: 'HTTP/1.1 100 Continue^M
HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:11:22 GMT^M
Server: Apache/2.2.27 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.27 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips DAV/2 PHP/5.5.16^M
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.5.16^M
Content-Length: 528^M
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1^M
'
Response:
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/clients/natureslawn.com/xpayments/lib/XPay/Core/Converter.php on line 319

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/clients/natureslawn.com/xpayments/lib/XPay/Core/Converter.php on line 319

Request URI: /xcart/payment/payment_cc.php
Backtrace:
/www/clients/natureslawn.com/xcart/modules/XPayments_Connector/xpc_func.php:1856
/www/clients/natureslawn.com/xcart/modules/XPayments_Connector/xpc_func.php:1556
/www/clients/natureslawn.com/xcart/modules/XPayments_Connector/xpc_func.php:445
/www/clients/natureslawn.com/xcart/payment/cc_xpc.php:361
/www/clients/natureslawn.com/xcart/payment/payment_cc.php:427
Old 09-23-2015, 06:53 AM

I am having this exact same problem, my server was just upgraded from php5.3 to 5.5
Customers checking out using xpayments are not going through.

im using xcart 4.6.6 and xp 1.0.6
Is there a problem with xpayments and php 5.5?

Here is my log:

[23-Sep-2015 11:05:59] xpay_connector message:
Response is not valid.
Response headers: 'HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 15:06:02 GMT

Server: LiteSpeed

Connection: close

X-Powered-By: PHP/5.5.28

Content-Type: text/html

Content-Length: 2246

X-Robots-Tag: noindex

'
Response: <br />
<b>Deprecated</b>: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in <b>/home/vulcan/public_html/store/xp/lib/XPay/Core/Converter.php</b> on line <b>319</b><br />
<br />
<b>Deprecated</b>: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in <b>/home/vulcan/public_html/store/xp/lib/XPay/Core/Converter.php</b> on line <b>319</b><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Access to undeclared static property: XPay_Model_Base_Module::$this in <b>/home/vulcan/public_html/store/xp/lib/XPay/Model/Base/Module.php</b> on line <b>131</b><br />
Request URI: /store/payment/payment_cc.php
Backtrace:
/home/vulcan/public_html/store/modules/XPayments_Connector/xpc_func.php:2278
/home/vulcan/public_html/store/modules/XPayments_Connector/xpc_func.php:1925
/home/vulcan/public_html/store/modules/XPayments_Connector/xpc_func.php:418
/home/vulcan/public_html/store/payment/cc_xpc.php:582
/home/vulcan/public_html/store/payment/ps_paypal_pro.php:119
/home/vulcan/public_html/store/payment/payment_cc.php:358

vulcanworks.net
Old 09-24-2015, 05:00 AM

X-Cart team

These errors are related to the new PHP version 5.5 installed on your server. The old X-Payments versions like 1.0.6 are not compatible with the new PHP 5.5.x versions, unfortunately. However, the new X-Payments version 2.2.0 is compatible with the new PHP version 5.5.x versions.

So, to get rid of the errors, you need to upgrade your X-Payments to version 2.2.0. Should you require assistance on the matter, please create a support ticket in your Helpdesk area, and add "Att: Sergey Fomin" to the title of the ticket.
Chief support group engineer

===

Check this out. Totally revamped X-Cart hosting
http://www.x-cart.com/hosting.html

Follow us:
https://twitter.com/x_cart / https://www.facebook.com/xcart / https://www.instagram.com/xcart

The following user thanks seyfin for this useful post:
ambal (09-25-2015)
Old 11-13-2015, 08:25 AM

I am having similar problems with Xcart 4.7

My old Xcart 4.5 that linked directly with Authorize worked fast and great. With Xcart 4.7 I am forced to go through Xpayments and pay a monthly fee which would be ok if it was as fast or faster. But it is not it is SLOW!

Just today I have had 3 phone calls of customers complaining that they can not go to the next step after entering their address. The reason is the the Xpayment takes so much time to load or does not load at all!!!

I can not duplicate the problem because although slow it works on my 6 different browsers. But it is happening often enough to get multi calls a day and to slow my sales down and poor conversions.

If mu customers do manage to get through it take at least 25 seconds for the Payments to process a payment even when I process an order. I have counted it.

I am disappointed and frustrated that Xpayments is so slow and unreliable - HOW CAN THIS BE FIXED!

HELP ASAP PLEASE
Old 11-13-2015, 09:08 AM

Veteran

XC 4.5.x is the same as XC 4.7.x in terms of AuthNet. They both do not allow direct use of AuthNet AIM. XC 4.4.5 was the last version to have that.

With AuthNet though you are not required to use X-Payments. You can use 3rd party module - AuthNet DPM.
BCSE has one
AteredCart has one too.
Old 11-13-2015, 09:55 AM

X-Cart team

That's a connection issue. Your X-Cart server responds back to X-Payments with big delay and that creates the trouble. It is hard to say what causes this delay - we need to go into your server and research your X-Cart server configuration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by learnteach
I am having similar problems with Xcart 4.7

My old Xcart 4.5 that linked directly with Authorize worked fast and great. With Xcart 4.7 I am forced to go through Xpayments and pay a monthly fee which would be ok if it was as fast or faster. But it is not it is SLOW!

Just today I have had 3 phone calls of customers complaining that they can not go to the next step after entering their address. The reason is the the Xpayment takes so much time to load or does not load at all!!!

I can not duplicate the problem because although slow it works on my 6 different browsers. But it is happening often enough to get multi calls a day and to slow my sales down and poor conversions.

If mu customers do manage to get through it take at least 25 seconds for the Payments to process a payment even when I process an order. I have counted it.

I am disappointed and frustrated that Xpayments is so slow and unreliable - HOW CAN THIS BE FIXED!

HELP ASAP PLEASE
X-Payments product manager
Old 11-13-2015, 09:56 AM

X-Cart team

Learnteach, I'll create a technical support ticket on your behalf to start this investigation.
X-Payments product manager
Old 11-13-2015, 10:14 AM

Ok thank you - please do. Just a note: We use server guys that used to be recommend by Xcart. But sure please look at it anyway - Thanks.
   X-Cart forums > X-Payments > X-Payments issues & questions