Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

X-Payments-Connector Return to Cart Issue

X-Cart forums > X-Payments > X-Payments issues & questions

Old 09-21-2012, 04:46 AM

Default Re: X-Payments-Connector Return to Cart Issue

Just to tie up the thread I started:

My Cart: v4.1.12
The problem I was having with returning to the cart after processing the payment through X-Payments was due to an older version of the One Page Checkout module. Once the cart was switched back to the standard checkout process the problem disappeared along with the callback emails I was getting.

Additionally, my processor is Virtual Merchant and I was under the impression that I needed to enable HTTP Referrers and was getting errors no matter what URLs I was putting in the backend of the processor. I disable the use of HTTP Referrers and all is well and payments process normally.

Since I have an older cart, I don't know if the One Page Checkout software has been updated to work with X-Payments. I will try to look into that.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:20 AM

Advanced Member

"That's IP address of the server where you have your X-Payments installed."

It would have been nice if anyone anywhere in Xpayments instructions had stated this. Otherwise, how is anyone to know what the callback IP is supposed to be??? I am having XPayments callback IP issues as well (4.5.5 and 1.0.6) but there is NOWHERE that described what the IP is supposed to be. The store IP? The XPayments IP? I will try entering the XPayments IP where required and see if it works.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:28 AM

Advanced Member

I have two stores, both 4.5.5, using one XPayments (1.0.6) and have them both configured under general settings/security to check if the payment gateway response is coming from the payment gateway IP. I have the XPayments IP entered. One of the stores shows the orders authorized without any error, the other shows this message: Reason: Gateway reported of successful transaction but it's response came from the IP that is not specified in the list of valid IPs: XX.XXX.XXX.163 (I Xd out the numbers). The IP it's showing is the IP of the computer from which I placed the order.

I have to say that upgrading to 4.5.5 and to Xpayments has been two months of headaches and I have lost a lot of sales and a lot of customers.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:50 AM

X-Cart team

jcjenkins,

re: X-Payments callback IP
Yes, that's X-Payments server IP address and I corrected X-Payments user manual to be more clear on that. Also, we adding a tooltip/hint near that setting in X-Payments configuration in future X-Cart v4.x version that we are going to release after 4.5.5.

Re:
> Reason: Gateway reported of successful transaction but it's response came from
> the IP that is not specified in the list of valid IPs: XX.XXX.XXX.163 (I Xd out the
> numbers). The IP it's showing is the IP of the computer from which I placed the
> order.

It looks to be an issue with your payment gateway account setup rather than with X-Payments. Namely, your gateway locks some IPs where transactions are coming from.
Also, check http://help.x-cart.com/index.php?title=X-Cart:User_Access_Control
X-Payments product manager
Old 03-29-2013, 12:40 PM

Advanced Member

Almost every order I have now has this same message in the payment gateway log: ..."response came from the IP that is not specified in the list of valid IPs...". The IP it shows is the customer's IP. The IPs I have designated with the XPayments connector is the IP of the subdomain where XPayments is located as well as the IP of the dedicated server where XPayments is located. If anyone knows why I get this error message, please shed some light on it. I can't figure it out.
   X-Cart forums > X-Payments > X-Payments issues & questions