Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

X-Payment is working but I have small problems.

X-Cart forums > X-Payments > X-Payments issues & questions

Old 08-28-2012, 10:15 PM

Default X-Payment is working but I have small problems.

The hardest add-on to install. It all comes down to server configuration. One really needs to follow x-cart server guidelines.

http://help.x-cart.com/index.php?title=X-Payments:System_requirements

Ok, I am able to accept payments via the x-cart store and x-payment. Here are the small problems.

1. All successful orders are set to the status of "QUEUE". The old x-cart Paypal payment Pro gateway set the status to "Processed"

2. In x-cart order detail, payment log info. It displays the following

--- Advanced info ---
Reason: Gateway reported of successful transaction but it's response came from the IP that is not specified in the list of valid IPs: XX.XX.XX.XX

How do I remove it? Avoid it?

3. I am unable to create another user within x-payment. The user gets the e-mail with the activation code, and another one with the all the PIN codes.

I clicked on the activation link and it takes me to a form to change the password. I entered the password twice and I have tried numerous type of passwords, easy, hard ones, 3 type of characters, etc., And it is imply not working.

This is the error it returns after I type in the password.

Internal error
The requested action cannot be performed. See logs for details.

So I went to check the logs and this is what it showed. Seriously, it does not mean anything or a way to troubleshoot what exactly the problem is.

Why isn't a way to manually activate an account?

ADMIN INTERFACE ACCESS [2012-29-08 01:43:04]
User: unknown; IP: XX.XX.XX.XX
Access to login::log_in action
Input data:

form_id = ***
form_uid = ***
login = e-mail@mydomain.com
password = ***
pincode = ***

Affected systems: XPay_Controller_Admin_Login class

ADMIN INTERFACE ACCESS [2012-29-08 01:43:09]
Access to 'Authentication' page
Affected systems: XPay_View_Admin_Login class

ADMIN INTERFACE ACCESS [2012-29-08 01:43:30]
Access to 'Activate account: e-mail@mydomain.com' page
Affected systems: XPay_View_Admin_Profile class

ADMIN INTERFACE ACCESS [2012-29-08 01:43:50]
Access to profile::activation action
Input data:

user_id = 0
form_id = ***
form_uid = ***
token = 9920862a128a96961f53a18c2f167314
posted_data = {

new_password = ***
new_password_confirm = ***

}

Affected systems: XPay_Controller_Admin_Profile class

ADMIN INTERFACE ACCESS [2012-29-08 01:43:53]

ADMIN INTERFACE ACCESS [2012-29-08 01:44:29]
Access to login::log_in action
Input data:

form_id = ***
form_uid = ***
login = e-mail@mydomain.com
password = ***
pincode = ***

Affected systems: XPay_Controller_Admin_Login class

ADMIN INTERFACE ACCESS [2012-29-08 01:44:32]

--------------------------------------
X-cart 4.5.2 Gold, X-Payment 1.05
Centos 6.3 x86_64, 5.3.16
Old 09-03-2012, 04:15 PM

X-Cart team

Default Re: X-Payment is working but I have small problems.

1. and 2. Set the Allowed IP address in the PayPal payment configuration settings as empty (i.e. is allowed from all addresses) and check whether the issue still exists.

3. These logs seems to be the "access" logs. Please check for the "error" logs, the necessary file should be located in the same directory, the filename is starting with the "error". Also check the logs of PHP errors and uncaught exceptions in the <xpay-dir>/var/log/ directory.

If it's possible, please post these logs here.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:01 PM

Thank you so much Joss for replying to forum threat.

1, 2. Yeah, I emptied that field and it is now fixed. I am glad it was that easy.

3. Well, I'm still unable to log in with newly created users. Here are the error logs.

Do I need to create a new set of codes for the specific user?

Here are the correct errors since the last time I tried to log in as another user.

Note that the user field is set to unknown by x-payment application. See my comment below.

ERROR [2012-29-08 01:44:29]
User: unknown; IP: XX.XXX.XX.XX
Zone: Model
Code: CODEBOOK_KEY_NOT_FOUND (810)
Class: "XPay_Model_Codebook". Codebook key "0" not found

Affected systems: Model/Codebook.php file (189:assert); Core/Converter.php file (340:getKey); Transport/LoggedUser.php file (86:getPasswordHash); Transport/LoggedUser.php file (148:checkByLogin); Controller/Admin/Login.php file (56:__construct); Core/Controller.php file (181:actionLogIn); Controller/Admin.php file (273:process); Core/Dispatcher.php file (148:process); Application.php file (156:dispatch); /homedir/path/username/public_html/secure/admin.php file (26:run)

ERROR [2012-29-08 03:35:39]

Affected systems: Model/Codebook.php file (189:assert); Core/Converter.php file (340:getKey); Controller/Admin/Profile.php file (101:getPasswordHash); Controller/Admin/Profile.php file (351:checkPassword); Core/Controller.php file (181:actionActivation); Controller/Admin.php file (273:process); Core/Dispatcher.php file (148:process); Application.php file (156:dispatch); /homedir/path/username/public_html/secure/admin.php file (26:run)

ERROR [2012-29-08 03:40:19]

Affected systems: Model/Codebook.php file (189:assert); Core/Converter.php file (340:getKey); Controller/Admin/Profile.php file (101:getPasswordHash); Controller/Admin/Profile.php file (351:checkPassword); Core/Controller.php file (181:actionActivation); Controller/Admin.php file (273:process); Core/Dispatcher.php file (148:process); Application.php file (156:dispatch); /homedir/path/username/public_html/secure/admin.php file (26:run)

ERROR [2012-29-08 03:40:39]

Affected systems: Model/Codebook.php file (189:assert); Core/Converter.php file (340:getKey); Transport/LoggedUser.php file (86:getPasswordHash); Transport/LoggedUser.php file (148:checkByLogin); Controller/Admin/Login.php file (56:__construct); Core/Controller.php file (181:actionLogIn); Controller/Admin.php file (273:process); Core/Dispatcher.php file (148:process); Application.php file (156:dispatch); /homedir/path/username/public_html/secure/admin.php file (26:run)

What is interesting is that when the main user for x-payment enters the wrong pin code, it shows the user name.

ERROR [2012-29-08 00:47:09]
User: username@domain; IP: XX.XXX.XX.XX

---------
X-cart 4.5.2
PHP 5.3.16, CGI/FastCGI
Old 09-04-2012, 07:41 PM

X-Cart team

You are welcome.

1. and 2. Actually, that IP address, should be the address of the PayPal server, from which the callback request is received. The complete list of PayPal's addresses could be found here:

- https://ppmts.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/92

But I can advise you to contact the PayPal support for the list of the necessary addresses.

3. Thank you for the logs provided. At first, try to regenerate the entire code-book, the instructions could be found in the on-line manual: http://help.x-cart.com/index.php?title=X-Payments:Regen-codebook.php This will reset all the passwords, PIN-codes, etc for all the accounts.

If this doesn't help, this issue requires our investigation and has to be addressed as a support request in HelpDesk. Please submit a support ticket about this issue in your helpdesk account
https://secure.qtmsoft.com/customer.php?area=center&target=customer_info#tab-customer_info

Remember to add "Attn. Alexey Melnikov" to the ticket title, this will ensuere that I will get the ticket quickly.

Also, for me to start the investigation without delay please post the X-Payments access information along with the ticket
https://secure.qtmsoft.com/customer.php?area=center&target=customer_info#tab-create_access_info
Old 09-04-2012, 11:24 PM

I was finally able to login with a secondary account.

Joss, I have previously generated the codebook via the the script regen-codebook.php as per installation instructions.

[hostname.server.com]# php regen-codebook.php -run /home/yescomus/public_html/secure

I also noticed that the password that one needs to set for the newly created user, x-payment password field only understands upper, lower case characters and numbers. Previously, I was using symbols like $, ! @ on the password I was trying to set when activating the account. I use the site below to generate a random password that contained only characters and numbers.. http://www.pctools.com/guides/password/

Show Phonetics e.g. Alpha - Bravo - Charlie) Include Letters e.g. abcdef) Include Mixed Case e.g. AbcDEf) Include Numbers e.g. a9b8c7d)
Thank you Joss for the help and making the appropriate suggestion. You Rock!
   X-Cart forums > X-Payments > X-Payments issues & questions