Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

One Page Checkout, the original, is now 4.4 compatible

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 03-21-2011, 03:47 PM
Banned

X-Adept

Default One Page Checkout, the original, is now 4.4 compatible

It has taken a while to get this right, but the original, and still best checkout available for X-Cart is now available for X-Cart 4.4.x.

Trust your store with a checkout that is in use on thousands of other X-Cart sites. Battle tested since 2008, and backed up with the support of alteredCart.

Unfortunately, a search for "One page checkout" at the marketplace doesn't show the one page checkout until the last page!

Last edited by qualiteam : 10-11-2015 at 11:57 PM.
Old 04-15-2011, 05:23 PM

Advanced Member

Default Re: One Page Checkout, the original, from alteredCart is now 4.4 compatible

We have One Page Checkout v1.5.0 for X-Cart 4.4. It is working pretty well, except...

It looks like the Forgot your Password dialog doesn't take into account the new "login with e-mail address" feature in X-Cart 4.4. It has an extra username field that is unused. It causes SQL errors and recently caused a repeat customer to abandon their purchase.

It would be great if this mod would check the X-Cart configuration to see if login with e-mail is turned on, and change the behavior on the forgot password dialog accordingly.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:02 PM

Advanced Member

Default Re: One Page Checkout, the original, from alteredCart is now 4.4 compatible

There's another issue I found.

checkout_one.tpl:
{if $config.General.disable_anonymous_checkout ne 'Y'}

It looks like this property is stored in the database table as enable_anonymous_checkout. This line should be changed to:

{if $config.General.enable_anonymous_checkout eq 'Y'}
Old 04-24-2011, 07:26 AM

Advanced Member

I haven't gotten a response on the forum. Do we have to pay for a support package to report these issues?

I understand that Bill wants to cut down on silly support requests, but I don't see a way to report valid One Page Checkout defects on the AlteredCart website.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:35 PM
Banned

X-Adept

In your Account/Downloads section at alteredCart is version 1.5.1 for X-Cart 4.4.x. This fixes all known issues for 4.4, including everything you listed above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raveworx
I haven't gotten a response on the forum. Do we have to pay for a support package to report these issues?

You can report a problem here, and I will know about it, even if every post isn't responded to. I can assure you if there is a known bug it is being worked on.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:53 PM

Can you tell me if this one page checkout module will work with the SagePay iframe payment system in the UK?
Old 04-27-2011, 06:09 PM
Banned

X-Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by a333
Can you tell me if this one page checkout module will work with the SagePay iframe payment system in the UK?

The One Page Checkout will work with all X-Cart supported payment methods. If you are referring to a 3rd party implementation it may or may not work depending on if the developer built in support for the One Page Checkout.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:31 PM

X-cart supports "SagePay Server Integration", however its not very clear whether X-Cart supports "SagePay Server Integration with iFrame", which is what i need.

On Xcart it doesnt say whether SagePay Server integration and SagePay Server Integration with iFrame are classed as 2 seperate payment methods, which i was hoping you may have experienced this before with your one page checkout.
Old 04-27-2011, 11:29 PM

X-Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by a333
X-cart supports "SagePay Server Integration", however its not very clear whether X-Cart supports "SagePay Server Integration with iFrame", which is what i need.

On Xcart it doesnt say whether SagePay Server integration and SagePay Server Integration with iFrame are classed as 2 seperate payment methods, which i was hoping you may have experienced this before with your one page checkout.

No its not unfortunately http://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=56927&highlight=SagePay+Iframe

"If you don't keep an eye on your business, someone else will."
Old 04-28-2011, 02:57 AM

that is quite frustrating given that it is probably the best type of payment system for xcart users to use to become PCI compliant. i would have thought it would have been something they would promote to help improve cart conversion.

i read this on the xcart information pages:

"X-Cart is currently integrated with the following products: Sage Pay Form and Sage Pay Direct, however, Sage Pay Server & InFrame will be supported when X-Cart 4.4 is released in June 2010. The major difference between the protocols is where you host the payment pages for you store. "

given that paragraph must have been written over a year ago, they must have known about iframe and even expected to do something, but in the end didnt do anything, which is very disappointing.
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4