Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

CDSEO Pro - Complete SEO Solution - Custom Urls, Page Titles, Meta Data, Link Anchors

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 08-22-2012, 01:59 AM

X-Adept

Default Re: CDSEO Pro - Complete SEO Solution - Custom Urls, Page Titles, Meta Data, Link Anchors

Hi Jon,

Could you send me the latest CDSEO files for 4.5.x

I've put a ticket up yesterday but you might not of received an email or busy or whatever so I thought I'd try my luck on here as I need to get cracking on my new site.

Thanks
Old 08-25-2012, 01:20 PM

X-Guru

Default Re: CDSEO Pro - Complete SEO Solution - Custom Urls, Page Titles, Meta Data, Link Anchors

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksmithxD
I've put a ticket up yesterday but you might not of received an email or busy or whatever so I thought I'd try my luck on here as I need to get cracking on my new site.

The files were sent previously, just wanted to follow-up to ensure they were received.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:38 PM

X-Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
The files were sent previously, just wanted to follow-up to ensure they were received.

Yeah, all is good, cheers mate!
Old 09-06-2012, 02:13 PM

Jon,
If you or anyone else from your team is out there I need help badly. I have sent two emails about a ticket in the last 26+ hours and have not heard back. We are having problems logging in to the admin page as well as with some static pages giving us a "Access Denied" error. I believe it is connected to the .htaccess file that gets edited. The strange thing is is that you can log in to the admin once then once you clear your cookies out you get redirected to the home page and get get back in. This has happened on four computers. I need help with this pretty urgently.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:59 AM

X-Adept

Jon, I've installed CDSEO on Phils new 'adapt' template but it seems CDSEO is conflicting with the responsive layout on categories, it makes the webpage load in a strange way, e.g the .css is all out, i know adapt is responsive so i'm wondering if you have any idea what would cause this issue? if I disable it, the site works fine. (seems odd as I would of thought URLS have nothing to do with it, but as I say if I disable it the site works perfectly, it's quite an urgent matter as i'm trying to go live asap.

Thanks!
Old 09-09-2012, 02:10 PM

X-Adept

Quote:
Jon, I've installed CDSEO on Phils new 'adapt' template but it seems CDSEO is conflicting with the responsive layout on categories, it makes the webpage load in a strange way, e.g the .css is all out, i know adapt is responsive so i'm wondering if you have any idea what would cause this issue? if I disable it, the site works fine. (seems odd as I would of thought URLS have nothing to do with it, but as I say if I disable it the site works perfectly, it's quite an urgent matter as i'm trying to go live asap.

Thanks!

I've looked into it with more detail, basically with CDSEO enabled and if the URLS are laid out like this:

www.example.com/category/ink.html

it will try to load .css in this kind of format:

www.example.com/category/skin/css.html

^ above is an example but as you can see it's adding 'category' to where it's trying to pull the .css from so obviously it's not loading, what's weird is that it works on the standard x-cart templates so it's probably not your mod but i'm wondering if you can help with this issue as when i tried the standard x-cart seo module it worked fine so it's kind of a link between CDSEO and the adapt template, if you can help that would be great.

Thanks!
Old 09-09-2012, 02:10 PM

X-Adept

Quote:

Thanks!

I've looked into it with more detail, basically with CDSEO enabled and if the URLS are laid out like this:

www.example.com/category/ink.html

it will try to load .css in this kind of format:

www.example.com/category/skin/css.html

^ above is an example but as you can see it's adding 'category' to where it's trying to pull the .css from so obviously it's not loading, what's weird is that it works on the standard x-cart templates so it's probably not your mod but i'm wondering if you can help with this issue as when i tried the standard x-cart seo module it worked fine so it's kind of a link between CDSEO and the adapt template, if you can help that would be great.

Note: if the CDSEO links are like the following: www.example.com/category-ink.html it will work fine, it's only when it's in this format www.example.com/category/ink.html

Thanks!
Old 09-10-2012, 08:31 AM

X-Adept

Issue resolved.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:33 AM

X-Adept

Has anyone heard from Jon in the last couple weeks? I have an email in for him and have not heard back. I know he is working on his new site so didn't want to push him.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:32 AM

X-Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierglass
Has anyone heard from Jon in the last couple weeks? I have an email in for him and have not heard back. I know he is working on his new site so didn't want to push him.

Put a support ticket up, I spoke to him in the last few days.
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4