Default Re: X-Cart Adapt Template

Quote:
did you give a look to my installation?

Yes, solved.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:10 PM

Advanced Member

PhilJ,

For Grid/Row view... I found that in Adapt even if you set Row or Table view as default view... the grid view will default once the browser goes small and you go back up to higher resolution. Then I guess through a cookie or something, the grid view will always load in catalog, search, etc. which makes the default view not work correctly. Is there anyway to force Row/Table view when used in the larger resolution, and only use grid on small resolution?

SIGHTLESS =)
Old 04-01-2013, 12:13 PM

Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilJ
I will try to test x-payments as much as I can in OPC and Fastlane, assuming I don't have to sign up for anything.

Sounds good... would any possible fixes or OPC improvements be moved down to Adapt as well?

SIGHTLESS =)
Old 06-05-2013, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kje889@yahoo.com
I just installed Adapt for 4.5.4 Gold Plus and noticed the dynamic search feature is returning products that are hidden and disabled.

Thank you
Did anyone get anywhere with this problem? The search is also returning products that are only available for certain memberships.

The following user thanks proboscidian for this useful post:
censusadv88 (06-12-2013)
Old 06-05-2013, 11:32 AM

X-Guru

Quote:
Did anyone get anywhere with this problem? The search is also returning products that are only available for certain memberships.

In adapt_dynamic_search_queries.php

Replace...

Code:
$sql = " SELECT product, image_path, concat('product.php?productid=',productid) AS link FROM $sql_tbl[products_lng_current] INNER JOIN xcart_images_T ON $sql_tbl[products_lng_current].productid = xcart_images_T.id WHERE product like '%".$_GET["q"]."%' ";

With...

Code:
$sql = " SELECT p.`productid`, p.`forsale`, l.`product`, i.`image_path`, concat('product.php?productid=',p.`productid`) AS link FROM (`$sql_tbl[products]` p INNER JOIN `$sql_tbl[products_lng_current]` l ON (p.`productid` = l.`productid`) LEFT JOIN `$sql_tbl[images_T]` i ON p.`productid` = i.`id`) WHERE p.`forsale` != 'N' AND product like '%".$_GET["q"]."%' ";

If your file is encoded, get in touch and I'll send you the file instead.

It won't differentiate between product memberships, you'll have to code that into the SQL query yourself.

The following 2 users thank PhilJ for this useful post:
censusadv88 (06-12-2013), proboscidian (06-05-2013)
Old 06-05-2013, 12:36 PM

Thanks for the extremely fast answer! I am not very good at this. I tried this, which is eliminating the membership-restricted products, but the search is no longer dynamic:
Code:
$sql = " SELECT p.`productid`, p.`forsale`, l.`product`, i.`image_path`, m.`membershipid`, concat('product.php?productid=',p.`productid`) AS link FROM (`$sql_tbl[products]` p INNER JOIN `$sql_tbl[products_lng_current]` l ON (p.`productid` = l.`productid`) LEFT JOIN `$sql_tbl[images_T]` i ON p.`productid` = i.`id`) INNER JOIN `$sql_tbl[xcart_products_memberships]` m ON p.`productid` = m.`productid`) WHERE p.`forsale` != 'N' AND m.`membershipid` != '' AND product like '%".$_GET["q"]."%' ";
Do you have any suggestions?
Old 06-06-2013, 03:31 PM

eXpert

Does anyone know how to add shipping details to the drop down mini-cart as well as to the view cart page? I'd like my customers to see the shipping costs prior to going to checkout.

Thanks
Old 06-07-2013, 04:48 AM

X-Adept

Hello Phil,
If I select Select the order in which products should be displayed within a category by date added then when I import product via csv then the product display is not according to by date added it always display A-Z wise?

Why I cannot positioning my product from manufacturer level?

How to positioning according to my way?
Old 06-09-2013, 04:45 AM

eXpert

Phil testimonials doesn't work and never has. This is what I was told.

"Something needs to be done. i.e As of now the added testimonials have been getting displayed. If we add new one, it will be stored and displayed in the admin section. The newly added one will not be getting displayed. Because we have to change the table name in 4 files. We did it in 3 files. One is remaining (testimon)ials_get.php). This files has been encrypted. So we cannot able to change it. Please ask this with module vendor regarding this."

Also the "Estimate shipping cost" link in my cart.php just thinks forever and never shows anything and so does the "If you already have an account please sign in" link on the checkout page.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:55 AM

Advanced Member

Phil, when the promo badge is set to disabled, there is still a "special offer" badge seen on the thumbnail. I guess this is because I created a special offer for the product. Is there a way to disable the special offer badge without disabling your promo badge?

Thank you in advance for your help. I've plans to open another site soon and will definitely look into your new template.
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4