Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

SingleFeed Shopping Engine Feed Export Tool

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 02-27-2009, 03:21 PM

Default SingleFeed Shopping Engine Feed Export Tool

Hello,

We have recently built a tool that will export products into a SingleFeed file format to be used with our service. SingleFeed helps merchants succeed on the shopping engines by automatically delivering optimized data feeds to the highest quality shopping engines like Become, Google Product Search, Pricegrabber, Nextag and more. Submit a single product data feed to us and we’ll validate the feed, make automated corrections, spit back errors, suggest optimization opportunities, and properly categorize your products for each of the shopping engines. We only work with the top shopping engines to ensure you’re getting the most qualified traffic. Save time and money getting up and running on the comparison shopping engines. With service plans starting at $99/mo, SingleFeed is a cost effective solution for small and medium sized businesses that have ecommerce sales of $100K - $20M/yr.*

I'm looking for 1-2 stores on 4.1.9 or 4.2 that are interested in helping us test our X-Cart tool with our service. Please contact me for details. Once the tool is available for widespread public use, I will update this thread with more information and documentation.

For more information, please visit http://www2.singlefeed.com/partners/ecommerce/x-cart/68

*SingleFeed only supports US Based merchants at this time.

X-Cart SingleFeed Export Module

The following user thanks ryanSF for this useful post:
tony_sologubov (01-21-2014)
Old 03-18-2009, 10:57 AM

Default Re: SingleFeed Shopping Engine Feed Export Tool

Good news! Our add-on is ready for use by X-Cart merchants. I am still willing to offer a complimentary SingleFeed account for 1 month for the first qualified store to add and test our export tool.

In this attached file you will find a pdf document with basic installation and configuration instructions. I am working to get our actual add-on included in X-Cart's new marketplace.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SingleFeed_X-Cart_Export_Tool_Documentation.zip (321.9 KB, 20 views)

Old 06-22-2009, 06:34 PM

Ryan,
Is this offer still good? One month complimentary to add and test export tool?

x-cart4.1.9
Old 06-23-2009, 07:34 AM

Hi Susan,

I'm sorry but the free trial period and test offer has passed. Please let me know if you are interested in an account. You can still use the add-on free of charge.

Old 03-04-2010, 01:21 PM

Advanced Member

Ryan,

We just signed up for singlefeed and we are interested in installing the mod but we run X-cart version 4.1.12

Do you have the installation file for 4.1.12?
xcart gold 4.4.3
xcart gold 4.6.3
Old 03-04-2010, 02:55 PM

We do not have a file specific to 4.1.12. You will need to modify the files to work with your version and any customizations on your store. You can contact SingleFeed support to get the files you need or any further instructions.

Old 01-15-2014, 07:54 AM

eXpert

is this still available for x-cart platform? I am using the latest version of x-cart.

Thanks.
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4