Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

X-Cart v4.7.9: Skrill and PayPal updates, Store Notifications, SEO, Bug Fixes
 
Reply
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 02-06-2018, 06:34 AM
 
aim aim is offline
Advanced Staff Users
 

X-Cart team
  
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 848
 

Default Re: X-Cart v4.7.9: Skrill and PayPal updates, Store Notifications, SEO, Bug Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by herber@wirehub.nl
We're running 4.7.9 on our live server as of today, thanks for the updates!

I've noticed that the Order Tracking module has slightly changed, affecting the Track It! button behind the tracking codes.
On the customer side, it still functions as on previous versions & submits the form behind the Track It button to open a new window with the tracking information.
In the backend however, it now works the same as the Apply changes button, it saves changed information in the order (typing a note & pressing Track it! indeed saves changed information to the order).

The HTML of the button itself hasn't been touched (it was based on the courier1800c.tpl template & is the same one used on the customer page, where it works perfectly). Since the upgrade to 4.7.9 it doesn't work on the admin side anymore however.


Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, I was unable to reproduce this issue on the default installation of X-Cart 4.
http://demo.x-cart.com/demo_goldplus/admin/order.php?orderid=1023

I added a new tracking code via ajax 'Add tracking number' button.

By the way,

the related ticket is
https://bt.x-cart.com/view.php?id=0048397

Thank you.
__________________
Sincerely yours,
Ildar Amankulov
Head of Maintenance group
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-07-2018, 12:12 PM
 
Dougrun Dougrun is online now
 

X-Adept
  
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 642
 

Default Re: X-Cart v4.7.9: Skrill and PayPal updates, Store Notifications, SEO, Bug Fixes

is sport life skin 4.7.9 compatible?
__________________
4.7.x xcart store
Business 5.4xx
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-09-2018, 12:18 AM
  qualiteam's Avatar 
qualiteam qualiteam is offline
 

X-Guru
  
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 6,373
 

Default Re: X-Cart v4.7.9: Skrill and PayPal updates, Store Notifications, SEO, Bug Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougrun
is sport life skin 4.7.9 compatible?

I've been told by the developer that it is compatible.
__________________
Alex Solovev,
Qualiteam

---

User manual Video tutorials X-Cart FAQ

You are welcome to press "Thanks" button
if you find this post useful

Click here to learn how to apply patches

X-Cart Extensions
Reply With Quote

The following user thanks qualiteam for this useful post:
aim (02-09-2018)
  #14  
Old 02-09-2018, 03:33 AM
 
herber@wirehub.nl herber@wirehub.nl is offline
 

eXpert
  
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 289
 

Default Re: X-Cart v4.7.9: Skrill and PayPal updates, Store Notifications, SEO, Bug Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by aim
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, I was unable to reproduce this issue on the default installation of X-Cart 4.
http://demo.x-cart.com/demo_goldplus/admin/order.php?orderid=1023

I added a new tracking code via ajax 'Add tracking number' button.

By the way,

the related ticket is
https://bt.x-cart.com/view.php?id=0048397

Thank you.
Hi Aim,

Thanks for your response.
The same issue is happening here:
http://demo.x-cart.com/demo_goldplus/admin/order.php?orderid=1023
1) Add a tracking code
2) Refresh page so tracking button appears
3) Click tracking button
Normal result: New page opens with the tracking website
Current result: No new page opens, but the Track It! button acts as the Apply Changes button (it saves changes to the page, instead of actually tracking the order)
__________________
X-Cart 4.7.9
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-10-2018, 02:08 PM
 
Dougrun Dougrun is online now
 

X-Adept
  
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 642
 

Default Re: X-Cart v4.7.9: Skrill and PayPal updates, Store Notifications, SEO, Bug Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by qualiteam
I've been told by the developer that it is compatible.

well, they are wrong, see my site, the banner rotator no longer works, same with the featured items scroller.

https://vsa-fitness.com/

this site isnt used much but i do need it fixed.

Also the product detail pages no longer generate their tabs. This has happened before. Some library is not getting updated.
__________________
4.7.x xcart store
Business 5.4xx
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-12-2018, 04:20 AM
 
aim aim is offline
Advanced Staff Users
 

X-Cart team
  
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 848
 

Default Re: X-Cart v4.7.9: Skrill and PayPal updates, Store Notifications, SEO, Bug Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougrun
well, they are wrong, see my site, the banner rotator no longer works, same with the featured items scroller.

https://vsa-fitness.com/

this site isnt used much but i do need it fixed.

Also the product detail pages no longer generate their tabs. This has happened before. Some library is not getting updated.

Hello,

You have to fix this JS error
Code:
Uncaught ReferenceError: pin_it is not defined

For that,
could you compare the default files
Code:
skin/common_files/modules/Socialize/service_head.tpl skin/common_files/modules/Socialize/buttons_row.tpl
with yours ?

Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_2018-02-12_16-17-14.png (75.1 KB, 13 views)
__________________
Sincerely yours,
Ildar Amankulov
Head of Maintenance group
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-12-2018, 08:39 AM
 
Dougrun Dougrun is online now
 

X-Adept
  
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 642
 

Default Re: X-Cart v4.7.9: Skrill and PayPal updates, Store Notifications, SEO, Bug Fixes

I replaced both of those files with a fresh 4.7.9 version and still get the same thing. (clearing cache/temp files). Turning off the socialize module does fix though. I disabled the pinterest link and now it works, thanks.
__________________
4.7.x xcart store
Business 5.4xx
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-12-2018, 10:12 PM
 
aim aim is offline
Advanced Staff Users
 

X-Cart team
  
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 848
 

Default Re: X-Cart v4.7.9: Skrill and PayPal updates, Store Notifications, SEO, Bug Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougrun
I replaced both of those files with a fresh 4.7.9 version and still get the same thing. (clearing cache/temp files). Turning off the socialize module does fix though. I disabled the pinterest link and now it works, thanks.

Hello,

Please provide me with the valid SSH/FTP or Control Panel access info to your server if you would like me to check the problem.

Thank you.
__________________
Sincerely yours,
Ildar Amankulov
Head of Maintenance group
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-14-2018, 01:01 AM
 
aim aim is offline
Advanced Staff Users
 

X-Cart team
  
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 848
 

Default Re: X-Cart v4.7.9: Skrill and PayPal updates, Store Notifications, SEO, Bug Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by herber@wirehub.nl
We're running 4.7.9 on our live server as of today, thanks for the updates!

I've noticed that the Order Tracking module has slightly changed, affecting the Track It! button behind the tracking codes.
On the customer side, it still functions as on previous versions & submits the form behind the Track It button to open a new window with the tracking information.
In the backend however, it now works the same as the Apply changes button, it saves changed information in the order (typing a note & pressing Track it! indeed saves changed information to the order).

The HTML of the button itself hasn't been touched (it was based on the courier1800c.tpl template & is the same one used on the customer page, where it works perfectly). Since the upgrade to 4.7.9 it doesn't work on the admin side anymore however.

Hello,
A patch is here
https://bt.x-cart.com/view.php?id=49115#attachments
I have added a selenium test for this case.

Thank you.
__________________
Sincerely yours,
Ildar Amankulov
Head of Maintenance group
Reply With Quote

The following user thanks aim for this useful post:
josebueso (02-14-2018)
  #20  
Old 02-14-2018, 09:53 PM
 
josebueso josebueso is offline
 

eXpert
  
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 369
 

Default Re: X-Cart v4.7.9: Skrill and PayPal updates, Store Notifications, SEO, Bug Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by aim
Hello,
A patch is here
https://bt.x-cart.com/view.php?id=49115#attachments
I have added a selenium test for this case.

Thank you.

I just upgrade to Version 4.7.9 and the tacking buttom disappeared.

Applied the patch but still not working.
__________________
Saul
x-cart 4.7.9 Gold Plus

www.uncionmusic.com
Reply With Quote
Reply
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:04 AM.

   

 
X-Cart forums © 2001-2018