Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Introducing 24x7 technical support service.

X-Cart forums > News and Announcements

Old 06-02-2006, 04:04 AM

X-Cart team

Default Introducing 24x7 technical support service.

Introducing 24x7 technical support service

We are glad to inform that our tech support department is now working 24/7.
We realize that the demands for response time and quick assistance are growing all around the globe. After long-time working in double-shift (16 hours a day) we have finally allocated resources to launch the most convenient technical support model of all possible - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Contact support team via US toll-free phone number

We would also like to announce a new way of communication: a toll free phone number for U.S. customers - 1-877-212-9725. Feel free to call us on urgent issues and general questions relating to the work of our company. However, please note that the very technical support is not provided over the phone since most technical issues require investigation directly on your store installation or web server.

New bug report form

One of the most important priorities of our company is quick investigation and fixing of software bugs and errors. We always appreciate the attention of our clients providing reports about possible problems in default software functionalities.
To make a bug-related communication more efficient, we have implemented a new, separate form for software bugs reporting.
This interface is developed only for reporting bugs on default software installations. Please, read the declaimer before using this form.
Your request will be forwarded directly to the software architects. If the bug is revealed in the default version of the software, it will be fixed in one of the next releases.
To access the form, you may use "Report a bug to software architects" link inside the "Communication centre" area of your HelpDesk account.

New Qualiteam.biz web site area

We have received many requests for a comprehensive description of the technical support services, policy, support system, working hours, and so on. The interest of our clients impelled us to open a special-purpose Qualiteam web site containing the most important details on interacting with our staff.
The new area at http://www.qualiteam.biz/support.html also gives an opportunity to get much knowledge about software functions as well as the world of e-commerce in common. Special "E-commerce articles" section comprises a lot of helpful information for online business newbies.
This new area will be constantly updated and expanded, we will be pleased if you find it useful and come again for new materials.

Our contact phone number has been changed.

Tech Support department: +7 8422 794038 (available 24/7)
Sales department: +7 8422 794038 (Mon-Fri, 9 AM - 6 PM, GMT +4)
Development department: +7 8422 465016 (Mon-Fri, 9 AM - 6 PM, GMT +4)
Old 06-03-2006, 03:23 AM

Veteran

Great news!!
Old 06-06-2006, 03:50 AM

X-Adept

Nice work, a welcome development!
Old 07-16-2006, 06:53 AM

Advanced Member

24/7 means absolutely nothing as I'm sitting here with a problem that I sent in a ticket 3 days ago, and don't have any resolution to.

I got one response asking me a question, to which I replied within an hour...and now I've been waiting 2 days for their answer!

Does 24/7 mean 24 Months / 7 days ??
Old 07-16-2006, 05:45 PM

X-Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 747JET
24/7 means absolutely nothing as I'm sitting here with a problem that I sent in a ticket 3 days ago, and don't have any resolution to.

I got one response asking me a question, to which I replied within an hour...and now I've been waiting 2 days for their answer!

Does 24/7 mean 24 Months / 7 days ??

Have you tried using the US toll-free phone number? As tickets sometimes take time to review and investigate to prepare a proper answer for. Sometimes a quick response isn't always best if you ask me, I'd rather have a absolute resolution than a semi-pointless conversation. Perhaps the 24/7 support can tell you the status of your opened ticket? Just my 2cents.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:04 PM

eXpert

In theory, it sounds nice but...

I've called tech support before and had to come to the forum for help.

The girl that answers the phone, many times doesn't know what's going on.

One time she was translating back and forth between the russian and me.
Needless to say, too much was lost in translation.

If its a sales question, she says to email sales.

If its a tech question, she says to email tech.

So what is she there for???

In summary, is very useless. My experience has been poor.

I'ts just a 1800 number to show face but nothing there.

That's just my opinion. Hope others have gotten better results.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:19 PM

Advanced Member

Hi and thanks for your opinions...so far, most of my problems have been solved, although taking longer.

My concern was not for the random programming changes or non critical problems...but for the time that a real critical problem comes up, like a problem with accepting credit cards or other.

In my last cart that I had, a small check box went unchecked, and before I noticed, about $2500 in credit card sales, got approved, but never got posted to my account. By the time I noticed, it was past the 30 days and all those transactions were dropped. I had to e-mail everyone manually to explain the problem and eventually got most of the past due money!
Old 05-15-2007, 12:58 PM

Default Re: Introducing 24x7 technical support service.

Is their number down? I can't access it from my 2 US phone providers and from Canada it says this number doesn't work here.

And of course I hit redial while typing this message and it worked. But not after my call. Something is up there.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:40 PM

X-Cart team

Quote:
Originally Posted by danbuhler
Is their number down? I can't access it from my 2 US phone providers and from Canada it says this number doesn't work here.

And of course I hit redial while typing this message and it worked. But not after my call. Something is up there.

We are very sorry for this inconvenience. We are in the process of changing our phone provider at the moment. I believe this is the reason why our US phone numbers do not work sometimes these days. We are doing our best to make this change ASAP, but unfortunately, there are things that do not depend on us only.
X-Payments product manager
Old 05-17-2007, 11:34 AM

X-Adept

24/7 does not mean you will get an answer or even a response in 24 hours.

I have a customer password issue where 2000+ customer passwords are missing and they cannot log into their account. My inquiry has been assigned, but the person that it is assigned to can even send a canned email stating they have the ticket and will respond in xx hours or xx days. But these folks do have time to post in the forum. Of course I could have click the urgent box and be charged double!!!!

*EDIT*
Here is a response I just got.....
Thank you for the access details provided. Michael is having days off now, but he will be at the office on Monday morning and will continue working with you then. We beg your pardon sincerely for possible inconveniences and thank you for your patience.

So much for 24/7 support. I pray that this Michael does not have an accident or find a new job between now and Monday or I may never get any answers. That response came two hours short of three days from the day I posted the ticket.
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements