Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Telafirma Dynamic Images error after installation of Multi Column Recommends

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 04-11-2008, 02:35 PM

Default Telafirma Dynamic Images error after installation of Multi Column Recommends

Hi everyone,

I ran into an issue that I've already emailed Stephen on, but I have not received a response so I have decided to post a message to see if anyone can help me resolve a quirky issue.

I installed Telafirma's Dynamic mod without issues. Everything worked great.

I then installed the Multicolumn Recommends mod, also from Telafirma, and it works, but then the Dynamic Images stopped working in IE 6 and 7, but still works on Firefox.

Here is the error:
Line: 22
Char: 3
Error: ▒variants[┘].1.length▓ is null or not an object
Code: 0

I backed out the Multi Column mod (with the exception of the SQL inserts, but still see the error.

I've narrowed it down to one piece of code, but I can't figure out how to correct it.

If I remove Telafirma's first piece of code, then I don't get the error, but then I also don't get the Dynamic Image mod.

If I keep the code in there, I get the error.

The code is in this page:
/skin1/customer/main/product.tpl

Code:
{** Dynamic Images - Tela Firma **} {if $active_modules.Dynamic_Images} {include file="modules/Dynamic_Images/product_image.tpl} {else} {if $active_modules.Detailed_Product_Images ne "" && $config.Detailed_Product_Images.det_image_popup eq 'Y' && $images ne '' && $js_enabled eq 'Y'} {include file="modules/Detailed_Product_Images/popup_image.tpl"} {elseif $product.force_image_type eq 'W' && $product.variantid} {include file="product_thumbnail.tpl" productid=$product.variantid image_x=$product.image_x image_y=$product.image_y alt=$product.product tmbn_url=$product.tmbn_url id="product_thumbnail" type="W"}  {else} {include file="product_thumbnail.tpl" productid=$product.productid image_x=$product.image_x image_y=$product.image_y alt=$product.product tmbn_url=$product.tmbn_url id="product_thumbnail" type="P"}  {/if} {/if} {** /Dynamic Images - Tela Firma **}

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks.
Old 04-11-2008, 04:16 PM

Veteran

Default Re: Telafirma Dynamic Images error after installation of Multi Column Recommends

Moving to Third Party Add-Ons
Old 04-11-2008, 09:48 PM

Default Re: Telafirma Dynamic Images error after installation of Multi Column Recommends

After restoring the database and essentially starting over, I realized that it has nothing to do with the Multi Column mod.

I'm still having the ‘variants[…].1.length’ is null or not an object after the installation of the Dynamic Images mod.

Only happening in IE, not firefox. When I change the variant options, the SKU, pictures, and other variants do not change.

Anyone?
Old 04-11-2008, 11:10 PM

Hi,

I'm sorry, it's not Telafirma's issue at all. I found the solution here: http://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=34052

Thanks.
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4