Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Signifyd credit card antifraud service Integration in X-Cart 5

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 5 > Dev Questions (X-Cart 5)

Old 02-17-2017, 01:30 AM

Default Signifyd credit card antifraud service Integration in X-Cart 5

I'm trying to implement a third party library - signifyd for my client. Signifyd is a third party service for credit card fraud prevention.

I created a X-Payments trial account for testing purpose and enabled authorizenet payment method(sandbox mode). Then I installed xpaymentsconnector module in my xcart store.

Now I need to fetch credit card details that customer entered and pass those informations with order details to api.

I checked xpaymentsconnector module.

Code:
$info = $this->client->requestPaymentInfo($transaction->getDataCell('xpc_txnid')->getValue());

Above code returns basic paymnet info. Refer: https://www.x-payments.com/help/X-Payments:Payment_information_request

Code:
$info = $this->client->requestPaymentAdditionalInfo($transaction->getDataCell('xpc_txnid')->getValue());

This is the xpaymnetconnector api call to fetch additional info. Refer: https://www.x-payments.com/help/X-Paymentsetailed_payment_and_transaction_informat ion_request. As per doc it returns all details including cardholder name.

I tried to call PaymentAdditionalInfo API but it doesn't return cardholdername. I tried it with sample code also. But getting same result. why it doesnot return cardholder name or it returns name for live transaction only?
How can I retrieve cardholder name also.
Old 02-24-2017, 08:23 AM
Advanced Staff Users

X-Cart team

Default Re: Signifyd credit card antifraud service Integration in X-Cart 5

Hi,

Cardholder name is not returned right now in the current X-Payments 3.0.2, but this feature was already implemented and will be released in upcoming X-Payments 3.0.3 which will be available soon.

If you want, we can patch the trial installation you are using so that it will also return the required data.
To do this please send a PM to me with trial domain you are using.

Other thing, note that X-Payments doesn't return full PAN or CVV, only the masked card number (first 6 4 last digits).
Of course, if this data is enough for Signifyd service then it will be fine.

The following user thanks random for this useful post:
ambal (02-24-2017)
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 5 > Dev Questions (X-Cart 5)