Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

AJAX checkout not adding items to cart

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions > Changing design

Old 05-27-2013, 04:12 AM

Default AJAX checkout not adding items to cart

Hello
my site at http://www.wifibooster.es uses the adapt template from xcartmods. I have 2 issues that hopefully some one can help me with.

ISSUE 1

The cart does not update automatically in the background when you add a product. In general settings.

I have "Redirect customer to cart after adding a product" NOT SELECTED

I have Return the customer to the dynamic part of the store if the option "Redirect customer to cart" is disabled and the customer got to the cart page from the HTML-catalog. SELECTED

I have "Update mini-cart in background on product list and product details pages" SELECTED

I find I have to refresh the page to see the item quantity reflected in the cart even though the pop-up shows the right quantity. if you select just to return to store there is no update in cart. You have to refresh the page to see the updated item count

ISSUE 2
The site uses a image popup magnifier when you hover over product photos. The problem is that I really want to see the same thumb nail image expanded in the pop up. Instead the pop up uses the first detailed image it can find for the product in the D image table for product images. Changing the detailed image order works but has no bearing on the actual image that pops up for the product.
It just grabs the first one in the table that matches the product code and not the image order.
Does anybody have a fix for this. My xcart knowledge is minimal

Thanks
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions > Changing design