Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Dynamic Product Tabs in IE - Anyone get it to work?

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 09-30-2011, 12:59 PM

Default Dynamic Product Tabs in IE - Anyone get it to work?

Hi all,

I purchased Dynamic Product Tabs from WebsiteCM a while back. I love the mod and it makes it simple for me to add a lot more product information without cluttering up my product listings.

What I do not love, however, is how the tabs render in Internet Explorer. I've tested it with IE8 and IE9, and it just does not seem to work at all. Product listings look fine in Firefox/Chrome/Safari, just not IE.

Has anyone gotten it to work properly? I've contacted WebsiteCM on several occasions, opened up a number of trouble tickets with them, and other than a "we are working on it" response a month ago, have received nothing from them.

I'm reasonably certain the problem isn't with my site, as viewing the mod in IE on WebsiteCM's own demo site has the same problem.

I'm attaching pictures of the problem, showing how it renders in Chrome versus IE. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

-Mark
Old 10-19-2011, 09:33 AM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Dynamic Product Tabs in IE - Anyone get it to work?

We are having the same problem - have you heard back yet with any fixes?
Old 10-19-2011, 09:41 AM

Default Re: Dynamic Product Tabs in IE - Anyone get it to work?

Yes, we did finally hear back from someone - it turned out there was a slight problem with the skin template we were using for product information - here is the info I got from WebsiteCM:

There were two issues in the /skin/fashion_mosaic_grey/modules/Product_QuickSpecs/product.tpl file:

1) <th colspan="2" scope=col" > was missing an opening quote around col: <th colspan="2" scope="col" >

2) There was no closing form tag.

Hope this helps you!

-Mark
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4