Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Bought a template, now I can't modify any products

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 08-20-2006, 03:24 PM

Advanced Member

Default Bought a template, now I can't modify any products

Hi guys, this is my first post so please go easy. I did a search through the forums and couldn't seem to find an answer so hopefully someone can help me please.

Recently I purchased xcart 4.0.16, and proceeded to set up my store, entered tons of products etc was going really well. Then yesterday I bought the BlueGreenTech template from www.cart-lab.com and installed it, and everthing works fine except now I cant modify any products.

All the products that I previously entered in are there, they can be found in the shop, searched for, bought etc, but when in admin mode, if I try to search for a product - whether to modify, delete, etc, I get no search results, no matter what I put in.

I have tried seemingly every combination of the search tickboxes, categories etc, and nothing comes up with any products for me to modify. I can modify categories fine, and I used to be able to modify products without a problem but since I put the bluegreentech skin in, I get no results at all.... please help if you can!!

thanks
Justin
Old 08-20-2006, 06:36 PM

Veteran

Welcome to X-Cart! Please start by reading the forum rules, and posting your X-Cart version in your signature (Edit profile, enter version, enter help desk password, click the 'Always attach my signature:' box, save):

http://forum.x-cart.com/viewtopic.php?t=6489

Since this is a Third party modification you purchased, I'm moving this to the Third Party Add-Ons forum. If you don't get any assistance here, you may want to ask Cart-Lab directly.
Old 08-20-2006, 07:15 PM

Advanced Member

Thanks mate, pelase accept my apologies. I have emailed cartlab but have recieved no reply in over 24 hours, normally they are much quicker than that.... anyway, thanks again
Old 08-23-2006, 06:24 AM

X-Guru

Default Re: Bought a template, now I can't modify any products

Quote:
Originally Posted by instink
Thanks mate, pelase accept my apologies. I have emailed cartlab but have recieved no reply in over 24 hours, normally they are much quicker than that.... anyway, thanks again

Just wanted to note, issue was resolved.
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4