Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Lite Interface & 4.5.5 Issue

X-Cart forums > X-Payments > X-Payments issues & questions

Old 03-15-2013, 04:38 PM

X-Adept

Default Lite Interface & 4.5.5 Issue

In X-Payments I have Lite Interface enabled for my Payment Gateway.

When I go to do a sample order and get the Submit order part (from Order Summary), the screen is cleared and in the upper left hand corner I get just what you see in the image...

Just that and only that, no cute little box, no separate page still showing my company info etc...
Attached Images
File Type: gif ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 15 17.37.gif (4.4 KB, 28 views)

X-Cart 4.6.6
X-Payments 3.0
ReBOOT 3.4.1

PHP 5.6.30
MySQL 5.6.35
Linux 2.6.32-042stab120.18
ionCube PHP Loader v4.7.3
Perl 5.10.1
Old 03-17-2013, 12:08 AM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Lite Interface & 4.5.5 Issue

it's confusing but I think:

that's the lite template selected in xpayments

if the lite interface is enabled in the x-payments connector in x-cart

then it will display and fit inline on the checkout page

if lite interface is not enabled in x-cart

then the selected x-payment template will appear on a separate page in checkout

in that case the lite template appears like in your picture

you would set (and you can generate and edit) other templates to look better on a separate page
Old 03-17-2013, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacman
In X-Payments I have Lite Interface enabled for my Payment Gateway.

When I go to do a sample order and get the Submit order part (from Order Summary), the screen is cleared and in the upper left hand corner I get just what you see in the image...

Just that and only that, no cute little box, no separate page still showing my company info etc...

As well as in X-Payments settings, you also in X-Cart need to select the "use lite interface" checkbox in Settings -> X-Payments Connector and be using One Page Checkout

The One page checkout will then load that little box in an iFrame all on the same page instead of on its own on the next page. see attached image
Attached Images
File Type: png opc-x-payments-lite.PNG (82.5 KB, 22 views)

Powered by Espresso Beans from Australian grown coffee
Old 03-17-2013, 06:41 AM

X-Adept

No such luck.
1. Lite is selected in X-Payments Back-End.
2. Lite is selected in General Settings -> Settings -> X-Payments Connector.
3. I have tried both the AJAX One page checkout option as well as the Fast Lane option and they both upon Submit send to a new, blank screen as shown in my first post.

X-Cart 4.6.6
X-Payments 3.0
ReBOOT 3.4.1

PHP 5.6.30
MySQL 5.6.35
Perl 5.10.1
Old 03-17-2013, 09:04 PM

Advanced Member

I'm still half confused and experimenting, but it seemed to help a lot to define a separate store in xp for each xc test install, clear the cache a lot, and remember to approve in xp any changes to any payment template files, I got from not working to apparently working, but now I got altered cart's checkout one and I already like it more even though I forgot to order the xp connector for it, it auto submits on return from paypal express orders and seems less confusing all around for me and customers
Old 03-17-2013, 09:48 PM

X-Adept

Yep - Been clearing cache as well as temp files as well. I should mention that I am NOT using PayPal. I am using a standard Merchant Credit Card Processor.

I also currently only have my test/dev store running through X-Payments as my live store is fully functional and running on a different db, etc.

X-Cart 4.6.6
X-Payments 3.0
ReBOOT 3.4.1

PHP 5.6.30
MySQL 5.6.35
Perl 5.10.1
Old 03-17-2013, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacman
No such luck.
1. Lite is selected in X-Payments Back-End.
2. Lite is selected in General Settings -> Settings -> X-Payments Connector.
3. I have tried both the AJAX One page checkout option as well as the Fast Lane option and they both upon Submit send to a new, blank screen as shown in my first post.

Well thats not good... i have attached a screen shot of my dev x-payments page

I had a little bit of an experiment in my dev store X-Cart 4.5.5 with Xpayments 1.0.6 with a normal credit card gateway and the "switching point" between it being loaded correctly in the iFrame OR loading on the blank next page in the upper left corner like in your first is definitely the little checkbox in the X-Payments Connector Settings in X-Cart that says "Use lite interface".

If i check the "use lite interface", hit APPLY, go and restart a customer checkout, as soon as i sign in as a customer there is a hover box that says PLEASE WAIT over the payment options, then loads the (lite) template credit card form input fields in the payment section.

If i uncheck the "use lite interface" hit APPLY, restart a new checkout process, sign in, it does NOT load the iFrame or input fields and only displays the available payment options to select by radio checkbox. If you then Hit Submit order, it will then take you to the next page blank screen with credit card form fields in the upper left corner. (Not what you want)

Even more to this, if you go login into X-Payments and toggle the templates to xcart or default from lite, the blank page you are talking about will be formatted correctly with the logo (you have to change it from x-carts logo in your x-payemts) OR

if you want it to load correctly in the Ajax One page Checkout iFrame you MUST:

1. select template = lite in X-Payments Backend -> Settings -> Online Stores -> Your Store -> Template - HIT SAVE

2. must select checkbox "use lite interface" - HIT APPLY CHANGES

failing this, something must not be sticking and suggest re-installing your dev store and re-importing your x-payments methods

My dev/test store is using:
PHP 5.3.21
X-Cart 4.5.5
X-Payments 1.06

hope this helps
Jase
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xcart-x-payments-lite.JPG (51.0 KB, 17 views)