Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

X-Cart 5.1.9: PayPal In-context Checkout, Simplify Commerce, Multivendor and more

X-Cart forums > News and Announcements

Old 12-22-2014, 10:40 PM

X-Adept

Default Re: X-Cart 5.1.9: PayPal In-context Checkout, Simplify Commerce, Multivendor and more

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_sologubov
Hi xtech!

Thanks for your feedback. What you are suggesting is great and I am not denying it. Of course, we would love to have all the features you listed, but there is a matter of resources. We cannot have everything and right now. Instead, we can steadily step-by-step implement our clients suggestions and this is great that you reported your ideas here:

http://ideas.x-cart.com/forums/229428-x-cart-5-x/suggestions/4860465-suppliers-features-x-cart-5-pro

Such requests go directly to X-Cart product manager and they will consider them during planning.

Saying all above, I cannot promise that we will implement everything in next release, however it will definitely come in next versions.

Tony.

When I Expect full release of multi vendor of v4 in x-cart 5 at least?
Old 12-24-2014, 02:42 AM

X-Cart team

Default Re: X-Cart 5.1.9: PayPal In-context Checkout, Simplify Commerce, Multivendor and more

Hi xtech!

Cannot give any ETA yet. We will steadily enhance it from now, but there is no long-term plan available. We will be getting customers' feedback (like yours) and decide what will be added/changed next.
Old 01-11-2015, 10:13 PM

X-Adept

Quote:
Hi xtech!

Cannot give any ETA yet. We will steadily enhance it from now, but there is no long-term plan available. We will be getting customers' feedback (like yours) and decide what will be added/changed next.

I have already suggested my opinion-

http://ideas.x-cart.com/forums/229428-x-cart-5-x/suggestions/4860465-suppliers-features-x-cart-5-pro

http://ideas.x-cart.com/forums/229428-x-cart-5-x/suggestions/6698115-adding-order-status-from-admin-for-differnt-user-s

http://ideas.x-cart.com/forums/229428-x-cart-5-x/suggestions/6698171-vendor-payable-and-provider-commisioning-sytem-in

1)It should be at least the similar features of multi vendor model of version 4 but need more features than that.
2)Need powerful vendor/Provider commissioning system and vendor payable should be automatic.
3)No manual intervention will required
4)Powerful reporting system and order management system is expectable.
5)5.1.9 was released on 27/11/2014 now nearly 1.5 months over any update for new release date?
6)Like other eCommerce software like magento it should be much much powerful with respect to feature and functioning.

Thanks,
xtech

The following user thanks xtech for this useful post:
tony_sologubov (01-12-2015)
Old 01-12-2015, 04:19 AM

X-Cart team

Thanks for posting ideas, xtech!

New 5.1.10 will come within a month, but unfortunately it will not contain updates to multi-vendor module. We focus on releasing 5.2 and after that we will consider enhancing multi-vendor. That is why I cannot give any ETA yet.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:13 PM

X-Adept

Quote:
Thanks for posting ideas, xtech!

New 5.1.10 will come within a month, but unfortunately it will not contain updates to multi-vendor module. We focus on releasing 5.2 and after that we will consider enhancing multi-vendor. That is why I cannot give any ETA yet.

So 5.2 will contain the additional features of multi vendor facility with vendor commissioning system?

Can I expect a release date with additional features of multi vendor facility?

Actually I have planned to switch it to magento,but before that I need to analyze new Multi vendor featured reached x-cart 5.2 as I like x-cart very much.

Thanks,
xtech
Old 01-15-2015, 05:52 AM

X-Cart team

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtech
So 5.2 will contain the additional features of multi vendor facility with vendor commissioning system?

Can I expect a release date with additional features of multi vendor facility?

Sorry, but no. We will release 5.2 and after that we will be working on improvements of Multi-Vendor.

Actually, now we are collecting feedback about multi-vendor and writing spec for future changes, so improvements you suggested should be implemented in the near future.

If you need some ETA, I would say March-April 2015.
Old 01-16-2015, 01:49 AM

X-Adept

Quote:
Sorry, but no. We will release 5.2 and after that we will be working on improvements of Multi-Vendor.

Actually, now we are collecting feedback about multi-vendor and writing spec for future changes, so improvements you suggested should be implemented in the near future.

If you need some ETA, I would say March-April 2015.

But still you have not started yet to implement the features-

http://ideas.x-cart.com/forums/229428-x-cart-5-x/suggestions/6698115-adding-order-status-from-admin-for-differnt-user-s

http://ideas.x-cart.com/forums/229428-x-cart-5-x/suggestions/6698171-vendor-payable-and-provider-commisioning-sytem-in

Can you please PM me your email address and skype id to send some detailed documents further?

Thanks,
xtech
Old 01-26-2015, 07:08 AM

X-Cart team

Hi xtech!

1) The prototype of custom order status has been included into 5.2 alpha. Did you check it out?
2) Commissioning system has not been started yet, right. I cannot give any ETA about when this feature will be added, sorry.

If you have any further requirements, please send it to sales@x-cart.com with reference to Tony Sologubov.

Tony
Old 01-27-2015, 12:39 AM

X-Adept

Quote:
Hi xtech!

1) The prototype of custom order status has been included into 5.2 alpha. Did you check it out?

Provide me the link to check.
Quote:
2) Commissioning system has not been started yet, right. I cannot give any ETA about when this feature will be added, sorry.

For Commissioning and automatic vendor payable I have sent a requirement please check that.
Quote:
If you have any further requirements, please send it to sales@x-cart.com with reference to Tony Sologubov.

Posted an email.Please check my requirement.
Old 01-31-2015, 12:21 AM

X-Adept

It was posted long time ago

http://ideas.x-cart.com/forums/32228-x-cart-platinum-4-x/suggestions/454925-allow-vendor-sales-breakdown-r...ng-and-automat

But still no update from your end.

When it will implement finally?
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements