Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Froogle Export Mod for 3.5.2 ??

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions

Old 01-19-2004, 04:30 AM

Advanced Member

Default 27Stars

I did make some changes, but have just tried reverting back to the original code you posted, and I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ftp_connect() in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/taekwondogear.net/httpdocs/xcart/admin/froogle_update_cron.php on line 232

Which I believe means that FTP for php is not enabled on my server.

What I need is a way to save the export to file, instead of using the ftp_connect() function. Then I can FTP it to Froogle myself. I would be happy with that.

Thanks,
TKD
Old 01-23-2004, 07:21 AM

Default Great Mod

We greatly appreciate the contribution
Old 01-23-2004, 08:56 AM

eXpert

Default Re: 27Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taekwondo
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ftp_connect() Which I believe means that FTP for php is not enabled on my server.

Correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taekwondo
What I need is a way to save the export to file, instead of using the ftp_connect() function. Then I can FTP it to Froogle myself. I would be happy with that.

You can ask your host to install ftp support for php which they usually do not have any problem with and, if you need the file itself, change froogle ftp account info to your own ftp account info. File will be saved in your account and you can just download it. Or maybe somebody knows an easy way to change ftp_connect($froogle_host) to saving file on your computer.

The easiest way is getting Froogle add-on from firetank, which will save froogle data feed file on your computer.

Anton Pachkine
finestshops.com/x-cart
Old 01-23-2004, 08:57 AM

Advanced Member

Finally got it working. Thanks again for the contribution
Old 01-25-2004, 06:18 AM

I looks like I'm getting the ftp connection, but I am getting the following error (the xxxxxxx's have been put in to protect the innocent):

Code:
Exporting products User 'xxxxxxx' connected to hedwig.google.com Beginning FTP transfer of 412 products Warning: ftp_fput(): bind() failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/xxxxxxx/www/www/xcart/admin/froogle_update.php on line 241 Warning: ftp_fput(): User xxxxxxx logged in. Access restrictions apply. in /home/xxxxxxx/www/www/xcart/admin/froogle_update.php on line 241 ERROR - Unable to transfer file 'xxxxxxx.txt'

Any ideas?
Old 01-25-2004, 06:23 AM

Advanced Member

27stars ..

Thanks for all your help. My host installed FTP for PHP and all is well.

vtfox ...

Make sure you have the user name and password variables in your config.php. Verify that you can ftp directly and upload a file using the user name and passowrd provided by Froogle.
Old 01-25-2004, 07:05 AM

eXpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtfox
I looks like I'm getting the ftp connection, but I am getting the following error (the xxxxxxx's have been put in to protect the innocent):

Any ideas?

Check if you are using correct froogle login (not your own ftp login). Try to login to froogle with your information via standard ftp application (WS_FTP for example). Most likely something is wrong with your froogle account.

Please note: you will not be able to submit another file until froogle processed the file you already submitted. Sometimes it takes 1-2 days to be able to submit file again.

Anton Pachkine
finestshops.com/x-cart
Old 01-25-2004, 07:31 AM

I have entered my username and password into my config.php file and I have confirmed that they work using SmartFTP, but I'm still getting this error:
Code:
Warning: ftp_login(): Login incorrect. in /home/xxxxxxx/www/www/xcart/admin/froogle_update.php on line 233 FTP connection failed! User ' ' unable to connect to hedwig.google.com

Is there something I'm still missing?

Thanks for all your help!
Old 01-25-2004, 07:40 AM

eXpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtfox
I have entered my username and password into my config.php file and I have confirmed that they work using SmartFTP, but I'm still getting this error:
Is there something I'm still missing?

This script is not using username and password in config. username and password should be entered directly into the script.

see under

Code:
require "./auth.php";
[/code]

Anton Pachkine
finestshops.com/x-cart
Old 08-14-2004, 11:01 PM

eXpert

in the errors section in froogle merchant center, it told me "Obsolete configuration header." does anyone else get this or know how to fix it?

edit: to elaborate, here is a qoute from froogle: "Your feed contained a parameter, such as '# quoted=YES', which we no longer support. Please remove any extra headers (which begin with a # sign) from your feed. The first line in your feed should contain the names of the fields you are using. To ensure that your feed is being processed correctly without these parameters, please verify the settings for that feed file entry."

so, do i just take out all of the comments and i'm good?
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions