Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

X-Cart 4.0.12 released

X-Cart forums > News and Announcements

Old 02-21-2005, 10:35 PM

X-Cart team

Default X-Cart 4.0.12 released

X-Cart 4.0.12 is now in your File area along with the upgrade kits that will take you from X-Cart 4.0.11 to 4.0.12

Here is the changelog:

Quote:
----------------- X-CART v4.0.12 RELEASED

Mon Feb 21 14:24:30 MSK 2005[*] - max - Improvement: A note about URL of confirmation and validation scripts is added on the ProxyPay3 payment module configuration page.

Thu Feb 17 11:59:53 MSK 2005 [!] - max - Bug: Information about returns related to an order was not deleted when the administrator deleted this order (X-RMA). Fixed.

Thu Feb 17 10:24:22 MSK 2005 [!] - max - Bug: When a customer tried to use a 'Solo' card to pay for his order (Protx VSP Direct payment module) and left the 'Issue Number' field empty, the transaction failed (The 'IssueNumber' field was passed to the Protx payment gateway with the '0' symbol instead of empty value, which was wrong). Fixed.

Thu Feb 17 09:55:00 MSK 2005[*] - max - Improvement: 'Verisign PayFlow Link' payment module is updated to support the Australian version of this payment gateway.

Thu Feb 17 09:23:33 MSK 2005 [!] - max - Bug: After the administrator created a customer profile with the option 'Require to change password on next log in' enabled, the customer was not asked to change the password on the next log in. Fixed.

Wed Feb 16 14:12:40 MSK 2005 [+] - max - Improvement: 3-D Secure Payer Authentication system support (Verfied by VISA / MasterCard Secure Code / JSBSecure) is added (General settings / 3-D Secure Transaction options).

Wed Feb 16 10:53:30 MSK 2005 [!] - max - Bug: The product price displayed on the products list page did not include price modifiers if this product had product options of the 'Modifier' type and all of these options were supposed to modify the basic product price. For example, the basic price of a T-shirt in your store is specified as $10. You sell T-shirts of just two colors: red and white. You create two 'modifier' product options on the basis of the product color: the price of white T-shirts is n+1 ($11) and the price of red T-shirts is n+2 ($12). In this case the price of the product 'T-shirt' shown on the products list page would be $10, in spite of the fact that you do not have any T-shirts for $10. Fixed.

Tue Feb 15 15:49:00 MSK 2005 [!] - svowl - Bug: In the process of modifying an order in X-AOM, one of the available shipping methods was assigned to the order even if 'Free shipping' was supposed to be used for all the products in the order. Fixed.

Tue Feb 15 14:30:43 MSK 2005 [!] - max - Bug: The algorithm of import worked in such a way that if product price data was not specified in the import CSV file used for product details updating, all the products that were updated with this file got a zero price. Fixed.

Tue Feb 15 14:01:10 MSK 2005 [!] - max - Bugs: The search for users by their shipping or billing zip code did not work; the search results counter displayed '1' when in fact no results were delivered. Fixed.

Mon Feb 14 16:59:00 MSK 2005 [!] - svowl - Bug: When a customer paid for his order using a Gift Certificate, the values he entered into the first name and last name fields in the Billing Address and Shipping Address sections of the Profile details form were not saved to the order details (the first and last name from the Personal Information section were saved in the order instead). Fixed.

Thu Feb 10 17:01:57 MSK 2005[*] - mclap - Improvement/Modification: 'GlobalCommerce' payment module is updated in accordance with the recent API changes and renamed to 'MerchantPartners'.

Wed Feb 09 11:17:07 MSK 2005 [!] - max - Improvement: The possibility for the admin to alter the credit value is added (X-RMA). Now if a customer agrees in his return request to receive a credit for a future purchase at the store, the admin can issue a credit not necessarily for the exact sum of the return, but to specify his own amount.

Tue Feb 08 11:51:13 MSK 2005 [!] - max - Bug: The list of languages in the 'Add new language' form ('Languages' section) became empty if the language selected as current was different from the default admin language. Fixed.

Tue Feb 08 11:34:46 MSK 2005 [!] - mclap - Bug: Curl wasn't detected on PHP5 because the function curl_version() in PHP5 returns an array value instead of a string value (Because of this Curl could not be used as an HTTPS bouncer even though it was installed in the system). Fixed.

Tue Feb 08 10:34:00 MSK 2005 [!] - svowl - Bug: The tax rate expressed by the formula 'DST+SH' was applied to the shipping cost of products with defined shipping freight twice (to the product itself and the cart in general). Fixed.

Mon Feb 07 14:13:16 MSK 2005[*] - max - Improvement: 'eSelect Plus' payment module is updated to support DirectPost API version 3.0.

Mon Feb 07 13:38:02 MSK 2005 [!] - mclap - Bug: The second address line value was not passed to the PayPal server; because of the wrong format of data passed to PayPal the customer's state was not automatically selected in the dropdown box on the PayPal side if the customer was from Canada (the customer had to select it manually again). Fixed.

Mon Feb 07 10:17:13 MSK 2005 [!] - max - Bug: If the current language was not the same as the default admin language selected in the 'Languages' section, the list of countries in the 'Countries' section of the admin area appeared empty, and the list of states in the 'States' section could not be viewed either as there were no country links. Fixed.

Fri Feb 04 17:01:21 MSK 2005[*] - max - Improvement: Support of reason code #4 (transaction is being held for review) is added in 'Autorize.Net: AIM' payment module. Now if reason code #4 is returned as a result of a transaction, the transaction is not regarded as failed (as it used to be) and the order is assigned the status 'Queued' instead of 'Declined'.

Fri Feb 04 11:34:00 MSK 2005 [!] - svowl - Bug: If a tax rate was defined for 'Zone Default', the tax was calculated for products on the product details and products list pages and was visible to the customer who was not logged in even when the option 'When the customer is not logged in, it is presumed that he is from the default country' was disabled. Fixed.

Fri Feb 04 09:55:00 MSK 2005[*] - svowl - Modification: The out-of-date 'PayZip: Server2Server' payment module is removed (Reason: PayZip does not support this Server2Server API any more).

Tue Feb Tue Feb 01 15:31:49 MSK 2005 [!] - max - Bug: 'Verisign PayFlow Link' payment module: AVS data was not stored in the order details. Fixed.

Tue Feb 01 14:29:21 MSK 2005 [!] - max - Bug: When updated via 'Import products' section, products got incorrect SKU values if the import CSV file did not contain the 'productcode' data and provider selected the 'productid' field as a key field for updating. Fixed.

Tue Feb 01 12:16:09 MSK 2005 [!] - max - Bug: The provider's directory 'xcart/files/<provider_dir>' (the directory where the provider is supposed to store his ESD products) was not created during provider profile creation (PRO). Fixed.

Tue Feb 01 11:18:47 MSK 2005 [!] - max - Bug: Stripping of slashes is added for the values of product options (text type). (If quotes are used in text option values, they are preceeded by slashes for correct work with MySQL. These slashes used to be displayed on the customer's front end). Fixed (Now the slashes are removed from the text before displaying).

Fri Jan 28 09:32:03 MSK 2005 [!] - max - Bug: CyberSource payment gateway declined the transactions if the products' name passed into the gateway contained \n or \r symbols.

Thu Jan 27 17:29:46 MSK 2005[*] - max - Improvement: Froogle export module is optimized for work with big data dump (50.000+ products).

Tue Jan 25 17:28:42 MSK 2005 [!] - max - Bug: The customers' names were displayed as '<First name> <First name>' instead of '<First name> <Last name>' in the 'Statistics/Users online' section. Fixed.

Tue Jan 25 11:21:18 MSK 2005[*] - max - Improvement: 'Cardia' payment module is removed (API 1.0 is out of date); 'Cardia Shop 2.0' payment module is renamed to 'Cardia Shop' and updated to support API version 2.2

Tue Jan 25 09:31:26 MSK 2005 [!] - max - Bug: Additional user profile fields were displayed in a wrong way on the Order invoice page (the header 'Additional information' appeared above each of the fields). Fixed.

Mon Jan 24 11:07:00 MSK 2005 [!] - svowl - Bug: If the tax option 'Included into the product price' was enabled, the tax rate was applied to the products in the shopping cart even when it was not supposed to be applied because the customer was from a different destination zone (not the one for which this tax rate was supposed to be used). Fixed.

Fri Jan 21 17:04:32 MSK 2005 [!] - max - Bug: The option 'also search in subcategories' was not displayed on the 'Search for products' form in the 'Product HTML code' section (X-Affiliate). Fixed.

Thank you.
Old 02-22-2005, 02:55 AM

Advanced Member

Patch installed great with no problems. Thanks x-cart!
Old 02-22-2005, 12:16 PM

Advanced Member

After the hastle I had with 4.0.11 setting up all the European Zones and shipping etc I have been very impressed with 4.0.12. It does all the hard work for you.

I only had to add a Shipping Method.

Well Done.
Old 02-22-2005, 02:51 PM

X-Adept

Praise the Lord.
--------------------
Old 02-24-2005, 03:58 PM

Hum...
I argue with you guys, I upload all the files up there...
Then we had a problem (internal office) and so i walked away from the computer.
20 mins i came back... now i can't log back in due to 'admin error'
i tried phpmyadmin etc check the master username etc
everything seem inputting perfectly.

So now i am log out from my own store....

Damn.. i am working my way around it.

Any ideas please suggest.
Old 02-25-2005, 02:36 AM

X-Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-online
Hum...
I argue with you guys, I upload all the files up there...
Then we had a problem (internal office) and so i walked away from the computer.
20 mins i came back... now i can't log back in due to 'admin error'
i tried phpmyadmin etc check the master username etc
everything seem inputting perfectly.

So now i am log out from my own store....

Damn.. i am working my way around it.

Any ideas please suggest.

is it just me, or are you supposed to upgrade to to 4.0.12 from 3.5.10?

Ultimate 5.4 testing
Old 02-25-2005, 05:03 AM

my bad,

i supposed to change my sig
i currently work on many projects and the one is in the trouble now is 4.0.11 then i put 4.0.12 files in.. and bang.. -.-''
Old 02-25-2005, 07:44 AM

Well, the Cardia payment module did not work at all.

"Declined: PrepareTransaction failed."

Does anyone know where to start to correct this?
Old 02-25-2005, 10:38 AM

Just upgraded, but for some reason none of the HTTPS modules work now.

I was using LibCurl before but now it says not found. Any advise?

HTTPS modules
Net::SSLeay not found
libCURL not found
CURL executable not found
OpenSSL executable not found
HTTPS-cli executable not found

PHP:
MySQL server:
5.5.5-10.0.27-MariaDB-cll-lve  (InnoDB engine support enabled)
Web server:
Apache
Operating system:
Linux
XML parser:
found
GDLib:
found (0)
Translation driver:
Database
Curl version:
Old 02-27-2005, 10:26 PM

X-Cart team

2bjosa: The Cardia Shop payment module works correctly. Your problem was in the HTTPS bouncer. You are used OpenSSL that did not send some of HTTP headers by a proper way. This also regards the CURL executable HTTPS bouncer (libCURL HTTPS bouncer works correctly). Now it's fixed. Below is a patch used to fix your issue:

Code:
Index: payment/func_https_tunneling_bouncer.php =================================================================== diff -u payment/func_https_tunneling_bouncer.php:1.13.2.2 payment/func_https_tunneling_bouncer.php:1.13.2.3 --- payment/func_https_tunneling_bouncer.php:1.13.2.2 Wed Jan 12 10:43:12 2005 +++ payment/func_https_tunneling_bouncer.php Fri Feb 25 15:14:17 2005 @@ -82,7 +82,11 @@ // Additional headers if($headers != "") { foreach($headers as $k=>$v) { + if(is_integer($k)) { + $request[] = $v; + } else { $request[] =$k.": ".$v; + } } } Index: payment/func_https_curl.php =================================================================== diff -u payment/func_https_curl.php:1.24.2.5 payment/func_https_curl.php:1.24.2.6 --- payment/func_https_curl.php:1.24.2.5 Wed Jan 12 10:43:12 2005 +++ payment/func_https_curl.php Fri Feb 25 15:14:17 2005 @@ -148,7 +148,11 @@ # Additional headers if($headers != "") { foreach($headers as $k=>$v) { - $execline.=" -H \"$k: ".addslashes($v)."\""; + if (is_integer($k)) { + $execline .= " -H \"".addslashes($v)."\""; + } else { + $execline .= " -H \"$k: ".addslashes($v)."\""; + } } }

2chilll33: your problem may be caused by upgrading issues. Only one modification was made between 4.0.11 and 4.0.12 and this modification regards the testing of the libCURL availability:

Quote:
Tue Feb 08 11:34:46 MSK 2005 [!] - mclap - Bug: Curl wasn't detected on PHP5 because the function curl_version() in PHP5 returns an array value instead of a string value (Because of this Curl could not be used as an HTTPS bouncer even though it was installed in the system). Fixed.

You can see the details here: http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.curl-version.php
Please contact our support team to get help.
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements