Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

X-Cart 4.3 beta testing
 
Closed Thread
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 06-30-2009, 08:10 AM
 
Light Speed Light Speed is offline
 

X-Adept
  
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 921
 

Default Re: X-Cart 4.3 beta testing

Vivid Dreams Violet install error:
Creating directory: [skin1/modules/HTML_Editor/scripts/border] ... [FAILED] - Please make sure the account, under which the web server runs has write permissions for the directory /home/strangenet/public_html/skin1/modules/HTML_Editor/scripts.
  #12  
Old 06-30-2009, 09:48 PM
  ambal's Avatar 
ambal ambal is offline
 

X-Cart team
  
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,102
 

Default Re: X-Cart 4.3 beta testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Speed
Vivid Dreams Violet install error:
Creating directory: [skin1/modules/HTML_Editor/scripts/border] ... [FAILED] - Please make sure the account, under which the web server runs has write permissions for the directory /home/strangenet/public_html/skin1/modules/HTML_Editor/scripts.

Thank you, LightSpeed, but

How to Report

We encourage all registered users of X-Cart 4.3 Beta to report about any bugs, errors, flaws and illogical software behavior through the bug-tracking system at https://bugtracker.qtmsoft.com/ . For instructions on how use the bug-tracking system please refer to https://bugtracker.qtmsoft.com/help/ .
__________________
Sincerely yours,
Alex Mulin
VP of business development for X-Cart
X-Payments project manager
  #13  
Old 06-30-2009, 11:14 PM
 
svowl svowl is offline
 

X-Cart team
  
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 937
 

Default Re: X-Cart 4.3 beta testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Speed
And yes it requires you to enter the slashes too.

I have updated the initial post, thank you
__________________
Vladimir Semyonov
Lead Software Engineer
  #14  
Old 07-01-2009, 08:55 AM
  Serginfor.com's Avatar 
Serginfor.com Serginfor.com is offline
 

Member
  
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 20
 

Default Re: X-Cart 4.3 beta testing

After installation, does not allow me access to admin.
I ask the user and password and does not allow me in, someone i can indicate what to do?

i tried to enter into https://bugtracker.qtmsoft.com/ and gave me the error below
################################################## ################
X-Cart bug tracking system
http://forum.x-cart.com/images/spacer.gif
APPLICATION ERROR #805The username is invalid. Usernames may only contain latin letters, numbers, spaces, hyphens, and underscores(at least 3 symbols must be presented).
Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.
################################################## ####
__________________
www.infor.globalmetodo.pt
X-Cart DB Version: 4.
  #15  
Old 07-01-2009, 09:03 AM
 
Christofer Christofer is offline
 

eXpert
  
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Posts: 202
 

Default Re: X-Cart 4.3 beta testing

Have you fixed the problem about the Greek language? I mean on the languages list there is two option "Greek" and "Language of Greece". And on the Greek language it has the code "CY" that is wrong. This is the code of Cyprus, that they are also speak Greek btw. And the "GR" code is on "Language of Greece"..

So please on 4.3 and all next versions, delete the "Language of Greece" and please change the code to "GR" on "Greek"
__________________
X-Cart Gold : 4.2.1 (on linux parallels plesk / mysql)
Php v5.2.9 (Zend: 2.2.0) - MySql v5.0.79 - LiteSpeed server
Modules : X-Offer & X-Aom & One page checkout
Product tabs & Product downloads & many more
  #16  
Old 07-01-2009, 09:36 PM
 
radionov radionov is offline
 

X-Cart team
  
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 23
 

Default Re: X-Cart 4.3 beta testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serginfor.com

i tried to enter into https://bugtracker.qtmsoft.com/ and gave me the error below
################################################## ################
X-Cart bug tracking system
http://forum.x-cart.com/images/spacer.gif
APPLICATION ERROR #805The username is invalid. Usernames may only contain latin letters, numbers, spaces, hyphens, and underscores(at least 3 symbols must be presented).
Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.
################################################## ####

Thank you for this note. We will fix this problem as soon as possible. While the problem exists we can offer you the following workaround.
Make sure your first name, registered in your Helpdesk account, contains only Latin characters (in your case the second character of your first name is non-latin).
__________________
Alexey Radionov
Director of Software QA group
  #17  
Old 07-01-2009, 10:02 PM
 
radionov radionov is offline
 

X-Cart team
  
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 23
 

Default Re: X-Cart 4.3 beta testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christofer
Have you fixed the problem about the Greek language? I mean on the languages list there is two option "Greek" and "Language of Greece". And on the Greek language it has the code "CY" that is wrong. This is the code of Cyprus, that they are also speak Greek btw. And the "GR" code is on "Language of Greece"..

So please on 4.3 and all next versions, delete the "Language of Greece" and please change the code to "GR" on "Greek"


Thanks for mentioning that.
Countries and languages have been separated in X-Cart 4.3. Language codes are now correct and compliant with the ISO-3166 standard (for more details see http://www.iso.org/iso/country_codes/iso_3166_code_lists/english_country_names_and_code_elements.htm)
__________________
Alexey Radionov
Director of Software QA group
  #18  
Old 07-02-2009, 04:10 AM
  the_island's Avatar 
the_island the_island is offline
 

Member
  
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: The dark side of the moon
Posts: 24
 

Default Re: X-Cart 4.3 beta testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christofer
Have you fixed the problem about the Greek language? I mean on the languages list there is two option "Greek" and "Language of Greece". And on the Greek language it has the code "CY" that is wrong. This is the code of Cyprus, that they are also speak Greek btw. And the "GR" code is on "Language of Greece"..

So please on 4.3 and all next versions, delete the "Language of Greece" and please change the code to "GR" on "Greek"

+1


In 4.2.x we needed to apply some patches, for the Greek characters to be displayed correctly in some cases (like Company name, address, etc). OK, it was a PHP bug, but we would like those workarounds to be incorporated into the main build, so that we don't have to patch every new x-cart installation ...
__________________
Carpe Diem
  #19  
Old 07-02-2009, 06:01 AM
 
anandat anandat is offline
 

X-Adept
  
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 912
 

Smile Re: X-Cart 4.3 beta testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ene
You need to install it.
Ene,
Install of 4.3 beta on official x-cart site server would be nice option so that we can double check it before we submit any bug also not all people will require to download & install it....what do you think ?
__________________
X-Cart: 4.7.7 LIVE
Skin:Ultra by xcartmods.co.uk
X-cart Modules: | ACR, Rich Google Search, Customer Testimonials | Cloud Search, | Websitecm: CDSEO (2.1.9)
---------------
Server: Linux
php: 5.3
mysql: 5.0.89
----------------
  #20  
Old 07-02-2009, 06:55 AM
  Ene's Avatar 
Ene Ene is offline
 

X-Cart team
  
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 907
 

Default Re: X-Cart 4.3 beta testing

Quote:
Install of 4.3 beta on official x-cart site server would be nice option so that we can double check it before we submit any bug also not all people will require to download & install it....what do you think ?

We will consider it, thank you.
__________________
Eugene Kaznacheev,
Evangelist/Product Manager at Ecwid: http://www.ecwid.com/ (since Sept 2009)

ex-Head of X-Cart Tech Support Department
ex- X-Cart Hosting Manager - X-Cart hosting
ex-X-Cart Technical Support Engineer


Note: For the official guaranteed tech support services please turn to the Customers HelpDesk.
Closed Thread
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:36 PM.

   

 
X-Cart forums © 2001-2018