Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

X-Cart 4.0.6 released

X-Cart forums > News and Announcements

Old 11-13-2004, 07:46 AM

X-Adept

Default Search.php in 4.0.7

Quote:
Tue Nov 09 12:19:00 MSK 2004[*] - svowl - SKU is now displayed on the product search results page for each found product.

Tue Nov 09 10:47:57 MSK 2004 [!] - max - The bug in product search involving parameters of product variants (SKU, price and weight) is fixed. Now product search fully takes into account the values of each of these product variant parameters.

Can anyone get this to work? I still don't seem to get the product sku to show up in search. I have tried the standard search and the advanced, and the seach still does not recognize the sku and give me back a product.

FIXED by adding code as per: http://forum.x-cart.com/viewtopic.php?t=11930&highlight=productcode

OK, now this works. What would be the most amazing search mod is ... a search that could pick up product variants! I mean, they do have a unique SKU now, so why not? They could be picked up by variant or sku - anyone want to give it a try?

Oh, and m "send to a friend" doesn't work anymore - but there were some minor albeit necessary fixes with the variants code ...

Thanks,

Mike
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements