Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Lite Interface & 4.5.5 Issue

X-Cart forums > X-Payments > X-Payments issues & questions

Old 05-14-2013, 08:13 AM

Veteran

Default Re: Lite Interface & 4.5.5 Issue

Alex, a little bit off topic, but maybe you should start new thread and explain which products gets free support and which ones not, bug fixes for free, etc. I have seen similar threads and requests few times already with users asking or complaining for having to pay QT for support, bug fixes, etc....

I myself don't think the free licenses should get free support but many do... it is confussing I guess... just a thought

P.S. Maybe you have something on x-cart.com that deals with that, I have not seen it though
Old 05-14-2013, 10:18 AM

X-Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambal
> Qualiteam refuses to help until I spend money.... for something I have already paid for and have not modified.

Carl, I see you are using a free NFR X-Payments license that we gifted to you in 2010. Unfortunately, we can't provide free support for free NFR licenses so I am not sure what paid service or software you are talking about. Perhaps you purchased X-Payments in some other HelpDesk account?

Well then Alex, I owe you and everyone here an appology. I <ehem> assumed that I have paid for X-Payments, but now I that I put some thought into, I believe you are correct... we were grandfathered in.

Well, I will have to think about it. I have X-Payments working - it just refuses to use Lite. If I use Default or X-Cart for the checkout it works just fine.

X-Cart 4.6.6
X-Payments 3.0
ReBOOT 3.4.1

PHP 5.6.30
MySQL 5.6.35
Linux 2.6.32-042stab120.18
ionCube PHP Loader v4.7.3
Perl 5.10.1
Old 05-14-2013, 11:01 PM

X-Cart team

Steve, I just thought Carl had one more HelpDesk account where he'd paid for X-Payments service and we failed to provide it for some reason. But you raised a good note I should think about.

Carl, we had reports about similar issue but almost all of them were related either to a bug in X-Cart Mobile extension (it was fixed recently and if you are using this extension you should upgrade it) or it was related to some customizations and 3rd party mods that we need to go and check in order to figure out what is wrong. This kind of service is paid, but if it turns out that there is a bug in our software your incident fee will be refunded back to you, of course.
X-Payments product manager

Last edited by ambal : 05-14-2013 at 11:03 PM.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:34 PM

X-Adept

Not using the Mobile Extension and no 3rd party mods have been installed (at least not originally - I now have Google Feed Manager and reBoot Skin installed).

In talking with Helpdesk, they had me try pointing at the X-Payments test box - it worked just fine. So the assumption was that something must have been corrupted with my X-Pay install. I have uninstalled and deleted the database and then reinstalled the thing now so many times that I can do it in my sleep.

Like I said before, X-Cart and Default interface work, just not the Lite interface.

Alex - I like the offer if a refund if it is a defect. I believe that I will probbably take you up on that offer next week when I have some time.

X-Cart 4.6.6
X-Payments 3.0
ReBOOT 3.4.1

PHP 5.6.30
MySQL 5.6.35
Linux 2.6.32-042stab120.18
ionCube PHP Loader v4.7.3
Perl 5.10.1
Old 07-03-2013, 01:36 PM

Advanced Member

Hi

Was this ever resolved? I have just discovered today that my lite interface keeps becoming unchecked. I am using 4.5.5 + Xpay 1.06 on two sites and it just keeps switching off in Xpayment Connector. I can't imagine how many sales I've lost and I would appreciate any info you could give me.

Admittedly, the Xpayments install is 1.05 upgraded to 1.06 but surely these errors should not exist. My 4.5.4 sites work fine? As instructed by Qualiteam, I placed this code in the config.ini but it is still switching off.

; Version of X-Payments
; Do not change without upgrade
xp_version="1.0.6"

I am rather desperate fix this and any help would be gratefully received.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:27 PM

X-Adept

Are you are talking about getting Xpayments working with Reboot within the iframe?

Ours does not work either, QT spent some time looking at it and told me its down to Phils template. I emailed Phil but heard nothing back. In the meantime our demo for xpayments expired!!

I think its another reason to not install 3rd party mods and just stick to X-carts.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:51 AM

X-Adept

Sometimes you have to weigh up how much money you are losing vs paying QT the money to fix the problem.
Old 07-11-2013, 07:13 AM

Advanced Member

Well actually I had a breakthrough today and it only cost my ё0.60, you may want to check out my other post.....it may help you?

http://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=67325
   X-Cart forums > X-Payments > X-Payments issues & questions