Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

X-Cart 4.7.7: Segment, Mailchimp eCommerce, Pay with Amazon

 
Reply
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 02-02-2017, 03:06 PM
 
Dougrun Dougrun is offline
 

X-Adept
  
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 676
 

Default Re: X-Cart 4.7.7: Segment, Mailchimp eCommerce, Pay with Amazon

I got my skin issues fixed. The pay by amazon button does not show. I want to make sure i have the latest files but the file area shows the last one is

pay-with-amazon-4.6.4-patch.zip
???
__________________
4.7.x xcart store
Business 5.4xx
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-09-2017, 08:49 AM
 
Dougrun Dougrun is offline
 

X-Adept
  
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 676
 

Default Re: X-Cart 4.7.7: Segment, Mailchimp eCommerce, Pay with Amazon

FYI upgraders.. Pay by Amazon has a lot of changes so test it before you blindly upgrade. Login by amazon is now a requirement for it (which is free anyway but it wasnt needed before) and XC did not document that change. I'm still working on a bug on the checkout page (not skin related, happens on all skins) so be sure you test.
__________________
4.7.x xcart store
Business 5.4xx
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-14-2017, 03:54 PM
 
Dougrun Dougrun is offline
 

X-Adept
  
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 676
 

Default Re: X-Cart 4.7.7: Segment, Mailchimp eCommerce, Pay with Amazon

Just a warning for any AC CheckoutOne users, the checkout page stopped working after upgrading. Did not show any payment methods. I don't think i have the latest EOL update though.
__________________
4.7.x xcart store
Business 5.4xx
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-14-2017, 04:05 PM
 
zebu zebu is offline
 

eXpert
  
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 310
 

Default Re: X-Cart 4.7.7: Segment, Mailchimp eCommerce, Pay with Amazon

I have just encountered the same problem with our Altered Cart One Page Checkout. Payment methods are missing, but appear ok in the standard x cart checkout. Pretty sure we are running close to his last release? Anyone found the cause yet??
__________________
Version 4.7.7
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-15-2017, 12:48 AM
 
mattstyle2 mattstyle2 is offline
 

Advanced Member
  
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 54
 

Default Re: X-Cart 4.7.7: Segment, Mailchimp eCommerce, Pay with Amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougrun
Just a warning for any AC CheckoutOne users, the checkout page stopped working after upgrading. Did not show any payment methods. I don't think i have the latest EOL update though.


simple fix


finally change a template file:
/skin/common_files/modules/Checkout_One/checkout_one_payment_methods.tpl
line 29:
{foreach from=$payment_methods item=v}
<tbody{* matt remvoe if $v.membershipids || $v.is_cod == 'Y'} style="display:none;"{/if*} id="radio_trcell_{$v.paymentid}">
<tr class="{cycle values='rowA,rowB'}">

just comment out the code to make things display:none.. The radio buttons for payment were not available.
__________________
4.7.7.
php7.1, AWS RDS database
memcache, reboot theme AWS EC2 load balancer, 2 c5.large instances CDSEO Shop By Filters,
AC onepage checkout and checkout tools,
altercart cash rewards, bcse DPM for paypal
Reply With Quote

The following 2 users thank mattstyle2 for this useful post:
Dougrun (02-15-2017), zebu (02-15-2017)
  #16  
Old 02-15-2017, 08:21 AM
 
GMarler GMarler is offline
 

Advanced Member
  
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Western NC USA
Posts: 95
 

Default Re: X-Cart 4.7.7: Segment, Mailchimp eCommerce, Pay with Amazon

Just set up a new installation using 4.7.7
Very vanilla, no mods.
2 issues that I cannot figure out.
1. Using either of the Responsive templates the categories menu is set to grey out categories that have no products but the there are categories that have no products which should be greyed out but instead they are Bold Black like there is products in them.
2. This isn't an issue really but rather a question. I would like to be able to see a printable version of the search page results. I removed the "if" statement in the customer/printable_link.tpl so that it always shows but it doesn't give me a printable page. Is there something else I should be looking at?
Thanks,
Greg
__________________
Greg Marler
x-Cart GoldPlus version 4.7.12
Gold 4.7.6 (under construction)
CentOS
Apache 2
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-15-2017, 01:41 PM
 
zebu zebu is offline
 

eXpert
  
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 310
 

Default Re: X-Cart 4.7.7: Segment, Mailchimp eCommerce, Pay with Amazon

Awesome thanks for sharing the fix!
__________________
Version 4.7.7
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-16-2017, 06:38 AM
 
GMarler GMarler is offline
 

Advanced Member
  
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Western NC USA
Posts: 95
 

Default Re: X-Cart 4.7.7: Segment, Mailchimp eCommerce, Pay with Amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMarler
Just set up a new installation using 4.7.7
Very vanilla, no mods.
2 issues that I cannot figure out.
1. Using either of the Responsive templates the categories menu is set to grey out categories that have no products but the there are categories that have no products which should be greyed out but instead they are Bold Black like there is products in them.
2. This isn't an issue really but rather a question. I would like to be able to see a printable version of the search page results. I removed the "if" statement in the customer/printable_link.tpl so that it always shows but it doesn't give me a printable page. Is there something else I should be looking at?
Thanks,
Greg

It appears that the issue is NOT with the template but with the flyout categories menu.
I submitted it to the bug tracker where it seems that was a similar problem using x-cart 5.2 or something like that.

Greg
__________________
Greg Marler
x-Cart GoldPlus version 4.7.12
Gold 4.7.6 (under construction)
CentOS
Apache 2
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-17-2017, 08:06 AM
 
aim aim is online now
Advanced Staff Users
 

X-Cart team
  
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 908
 

Default Re: X-Cart 4.7.7: Segment, Mailchimp eCommerce, Pay with Amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMarler
It appears that the issue is NOT with the template but with the flyout categories menu.
I submitted it to the bug tracker where it seems that was a similar problem using x-cart 5.2 or something like that.

Greg

Dear Greg,

Thank you for the report.

It has been fixed.
__________________
Sincerely yours,
Ildar Amankulov
Head of Maintenance group
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-27-2017, 03:51 AM
 
aim aim is online now
Advanced Staff Users
 

X-Cart team
  
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 908
 

Default Re: X-Cart 4.7.7: Segment, Mailchimp eCommerce, Pay with Amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougrun
FYI upgraders.. Pay by Amazon has a lot of changes so test it before you blindly upgrade. Login by amazon is now a requirement for it (which is free anyway but it wasnt needed before) and XC did not document that change. I'm still working on a bug on the checkout page (not skin related, happens on all skins) so be sure you test.

Thank you Dougrun.

We have updated the manual
https://help.x-cart.com/index.php?title=X-Cart:Pay_with_Amazon#Point9AppRegistration
__________________
Sincerely yours,
Ildar Amankulov
Head of Maintenance group
Reply With Quote
Reply
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:19 PM.

   

 
X-Cart forums © 2001-2020