Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

123Language

X-Cart forums > General > Show us your X-Cart site

Old 10-14-2002, 06:56 AM

eXpert

Default 123Language

Hi Guys and Gals,

Please let me know your thoughts on http://65.108.48.55/store/ . The cart has been nicely modified. Any feedback you can offer would be much appreciated .

Register your own domain name for only $14.99 at http://DiscountDomainRegistry.com
Old 10-15-2002, 08:27 AM

X-Guru

Looks nice, I like the off-balance look you have going on with the dialog boxes and areas.

kudos!
Old 10-17-2002, 11:45 PM

eXpert

Nice graphics, looks very clean and bright.

I have one question, have you tested this site on low res settings (640 x 480, 800 x 600) as it may require a lot of sideways scrolling to view the whole page.

Regards,

Nothing is impossible, We just don't know how to do it ........Yet!

Xcart 4.1.X PRO (Testing Platform: winXP Pro)
Perl 5.8.7 (win32)
WINAMP 1.6.3 (win32 server package. Includes the following)
- phpMyAdmin v2.8.03
- MySql 5.0.21
- Apache 2.0.55 (win32)
- php 5.1.4
- SQLitemanager 1.2.0
Old 10-18-2002, 05:55 AM

eXpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by syddos
Nice graphics, looks very clean and bright.

I have one question, have you tested this site on low res settings (640 x 480, 800 x 600) as it may require a lot of sideways scrolling to view the whole page.

Regards,

I have not tested it in 640 x 480, 800 x 600. Can you see what happens in those resolutions ? I'm really curious.....

Register your own domain name for only $14.99 at http://DiscountDomainRegistry.com
Old 10-18-2002, 03:20 PM

Default like site but change inner product panels!

I like your site and your graphics are great - can I make one small suggestion and that is to modify the code in your product panel so that the long description starts under the image - this will make the text much wider and hence less long and easier to read.

Chris
Old 10-19-2002, 05:37 PM

eXpert

Default Re: like site but change inner product panels!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris
I like your site and your graphics are great - can I make one small suggestion and that is to modify the code in your product panel so that the long description starts under the image - this will make the text much wider and hence less long and easier to read.

Chris

That's a great idea! This was bothering me a bit and I didn't think of that. I think that I have to edit /customer/main/product.tpl but I'm not sure what to change.

Here is the code for the template:
Code:
{* $Id: product.tpl,v 1.47 2002/06/13 09:50:31 zorg Exp $ *} { include file="location.tpl" } {capture name=dialog} <table border=0 width=100%> <form name=orderform method=post action="cart.php?mode=add"> <tr> <td valign=top align=left rowspan=2 width=100> {include file="product_thumbnail.tpl" productid=$product.productid image_x=$product.image_x image_y=product.image_y product=$product.product} </td> <td valign=top> <span class=TableCenterSubCategoryListTitleBlue"> {if $product.fulldescr ne ""}{$product.fulldescr}{else}{$product.descr}{/if} </span> <table width=100% cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 border=0> <tr><td colspan=2><font class=TableCenterProductTitleOrange>{$lng.lbl_details}</font></td></tr> <tr><td class=OrangeLine height="1" colspan=2>[img]../{ #ImagesDir# }/orangespacer.gif[/img]</td></tr> <tr><td colspan=2></td></tr> {if #UnlimitedProducts# ne "Y" and $product.distribution eq ""} <tr><td width=30%>{$lng.lbl_quantity}</td><td nowrap>{if $product.avail gt 0}{$product.avail}{else}{$lng.txt_no}{/if} {$lng.txt_items_available}</td></tr> {/if} {if $product.productcode}<tr><td width=30%>{$lng.lbl_sku}</td><td nowrap>{$product.productcode}</td></tr>{/if} <tr><td width=30%>{$lng.lbl_weight}</td><td nowrap>{$product.weight} {#weightSymbol#}</td></tr> {if $active_modules.Extra_Fields ne ""} {include file="modules/Extra_Fields/product.tpl"} {/if} <tr><td class=TableCenterProductTitleBlue>{$lng.lbl_price}:</td> <td> {if $product.price ne 0} <font class=TableCenterProductTitleOrange>{include file="currency.tpl" value=$product.price}</font><font class=MarketPrice> {include file="customer/main/alter_currency_value.tpl" alter_currency_value=$product.price}</font> {else} <input type=text size=7 name=price> {/if} </td> </tr> </table> <table border=0 width=100% cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0> <tr><td colspan=2> <font class=TableCenterProductTitleOrange>{$lng.lbl_options}</font> </td></tr> <tr><td class=OrangeLine height="1" colspan=2>[img]../{ #ImagesDir# }/orangespacer.gif[/img]</td></tr> <tr><td colspan=2></td></tr> {if $active_modules.Product_Options ne ""} { include file="modules/Product_Options/customer_options.tpl"} {/if} <tr><td height=25 width=30%>{$lng.lbl_quantity}{if $product.min_amount gt 1} <FONT class=TableCenterProductTitleOrange>{$lng.txt_need_min_amount} {$product.min_amount} {$lng.lbl_items}</FONT>{/if}</td> <td> {if #UnlimitedProducts# ne "Y" and ($product.avail le 0 or $product.avail lt $product.min_amount)} {$lng.txt_out_of_stock} {else} {if #UnlimitedProducts# eq "Y"} {assign var="mq" value=#MaxSelectQuantity#} {else} {math equation="min(maxquantity+minamount, productquantity)+1" assign="mq" maxquantity=#MaxSelectQuantity# minamount=$product.min_amount productquantity=$product.avail} {/if} {if $product.distribution eq ""} <select name=amount> {if $product.min_amount le 1} {assign var="start_quantity" value=1} {else} {assign var="start_quantity" value=$product.min_amount} {/if} {section name=quantity loop=$mq start=$start_quantity} <option value="{%quantity.index%}" {if $smarty.get.quantity eq %quantity.index%}selected{/if}>{%quantity.index%}</option> {/section} </select> {else} <font class=TableCenterProductTitleOrange>1</font><input type=hidden name=amount value=1> {$lng.txt_product_downloadable} {/if} {/if} </td></tr> <tr><td colspan=2> <input type=hidden name=mode value=add> {if #UnlimitedProducts# eq "Y" or ($product.avail gt 0 and $product.avail ge $product.min_amount)} {include file="customer/main/product_prices.tpl"} {include file="buttons/add_to_cart.tpl"} {if $login ne "" and $active_modules.Wishlist ne ""} {include file="customer/add2wl.tpl"} {/if} {/if} </td> </tr></table> </td> <td align=right valign=top width=60> {if $product.discount ne 0}<table border=0><tr><td width=55 height=56 background="../{#ImagesDir#}/save_money.gif" align=center valign=middle> <font color=#FFFFFF>{ $product.discount }%</font> </td></tr></table>{/if} [img]../{#imagesDir#}/spacer.gif[/img] </td> </tr> <input type=hidden name=productid value="{$product.productid}"> <input type=hidden name=cat value="{$smarty.get.cat}"> <input type=hidden name=page value="{$smarty.get.page}"> </form> </table> {/capture} {include file="dialog.tpl" title=$product.producttitle content=$smarty.capture.dialog extra="width=100%"} {if $active_modules.Detailed_Product_Images ne ""} {include file="modules/Detailed_Product_Images/product_images.tpl" } {/if} {if #customerReviews# eq "Y" or #customerVoting# eq "Y"} {include file="customer/main/vote_reviews.tpl"} {/if} {if $active_modules.Upselling_Products ne ""} {include file="modules/Upselling_Products/related_products.tpl" } {/if}

Any idea what I have to edit to make the image centered above the text ?

Old 10-19-2002, 06:27 PM

Default try the code below - but you may have to edit the css

the template you need to edit is called product.tpl located at /customer/main - I have included the code below.

when tables are as complex as these - I just throw the whole lot into dreamweaver and look at the overall structure and then figure out how to make the changes while ignoring the code.

Right now I am working on changing the front page so that it opens differently than the other home pages - this means I can suppress the mini cart on this front page and yet get the minicart to show once the detailed products are reached. These code snippets and templates are so robust that so long as you don't break the code and make sure you keep the declarations at the top of the templates you can build the site using logo bricks - the developers have done a very good job in making it so robust.
here is a very early start - I only loaded xcart 4 days ago as up until then I used fcart. - the only link that works is Personnel.
http://www.amsprintsolutions.co.uk/xcart/customer/

I am finding that studying the code and grabbing snippets of it and loading it into layers helps this process - for instance to get the mini-cart you have to disassemble the cart_menu.tpl and so on.

Hope this helps

Chris

Quote:
{* $Id: product.tpl,v 1.57 2002/09/25 12:39:40 zorg - modified by cprc 17/11/02 to display the text BELOW the image rather than to the right of it Exp $ *} {literal}
<script language=JavaScript1.2>
<!--
function product_option(name_of_option)
{
{/literal}
for(i=0; i<{php}echo count($product_options) {/php}; i++)
if (document.orderform[i].name.search(name_of_option) != -1)
return document.orderform[i];
return -1;
{literal}
}

function FormValidation()
{
{/literal}
{if $javascript_code}
{$javascript_code}
{else}
return true;
{/if}
{literal}
}
-->
</script>
{/literal} { include file="location.tpl" } {capture name=dialog}
<table border=0 width=100%>
<form name=orderform method=post action="cart.php?mode=add">
<tr>
<td valign=top align=left rowspan=2 colspan="2"> {include file="product_thumbnail.tpl"
productid=$product.productid image_x=$product.image_x image_y=$product.image_y
product=$product.product} <span class=TableCenterSubCategoryListTitleBlue">
{if $product.fulldescr ne ""}{$product.fulldescr}{else}{$product.descr}{ /if}
</span>

<table width=100% cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 border=0>
<tr>
<td colspan=2><font class=TableCenterProductTitleOrange>{$lng.lbl_deta ils}</font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class=OrangeLine height="1" colspan=2>[img]{$ImagesDir}/orangespacer.gif[/img]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan=2></td>
</tr>
{if $config.General.show_in_stock eq "Y" and $product.distribution eq
""}
<tr>
<td width=30%>{$lng.lbl_quantity}</td>
<td nowrap>{if $product.avail gt 0}{$product.avail}{else}{$lng.txt_no}{/if}
{$lng.txt_items_available}</td>
</tr>
{/if} {if $product.weight ne "0.00"}
<tr>
<td width=30%>{$lng.lbl_weight}</td>
<td nowrap>{$product.weight} {$config.General.weight_symbol}</td>
</tr>
{/if} {if $active_modules.Extra_Fields ne ""} {include file="modules/Extra_Fields/product.tpl"}
{/if} {if $active_modules.Subscriptions ne "" and $subscription} {include
file="modules/Subscriptions/subscription_info.tpl"} {else}
<tr>
<td class=TableCenterProductTitleBlue>{$lng.lbl_price} :</td>
<td> {if $product.price ne 0} <font class=TableCenterProductTitleOrange>{include
file="currency.tpl" value=$product.price}</font><font class=MarketPrice>
{include file="customer/main/alter_currency_value.tpl" alter_currency_value=$product.price}</font>{if
$config.General.use_vat eq "Y"}, including VAT {$product.vat}%{/if}
{else}
<input type=text size=7 name=price>
{/if} </td>
</tr>
{/if}
</table>

<table border=0 width=100% cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0>
<tr>
<td colspan=2> <font class=TableCenterProductTitleOrange>{$lng.lbl_opti ons}</font>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class=OrangeLine height="1" colspan=2>[img]{$ImagesDir}/orangespacer.gif[/img]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan=2></td>
</tr>
{if $active_modules.Product_Options ne ""} { include file="modules/Product_Options/customer_options.tpl"}
{/if}
<tr>
<td height=25 width=30%>{$lng.lbl_quantity}{if $product.min_amount
gt 1}

<font class=TableCenterProductTitleOrange>{$lng.txt_need _min_amount}
{$product.min_amount} {$lng.lbl_items}</font>{/if}</td>
<td> {if $config.General.show_in_stock eq "Y" and ($product.avail
le 0 or $product.avail lt $product.min_amount)} {$lng.txt_out_of_stock}
{else} {if $config.General.show_in_stock ne "Y"} {assign var="mq"
value=$config.General.max_select_quantity} {else} {math equation="min(maxquantity+minamount,
productquantity)+1" assign="mq" maxquantity=$config.General.max_select_quantity
minamount=$product.min_amount productquantity=$product.avail} {/if}
{if $product.distribution eq ""}
<select name=amount>
{if $product.min_amount le 1}
{assign var="start_quantity" value=1}
{else}
{assign var="start_quantity" value=$product.min_amount}
{/if}
{section name=quantity loop=$mq start=$start_quantity}
<option value="{%quantity.index%}" {if $smarty.get.quantity eq %quantity.index%}selected{/if}>{%quantity.index%}</option>
{/section}
</select>
{else} <font class=TableCenterProductTitleOrange>1</font>
<input type=hidden name=amount value=1>
{$lng.txt_product_downloadable} {/if} {/if} </td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan=2>
<input type=hidden name=mode value=add>
{if $config.General.show_in_stock ne "Y" or ($product.avail gt 0
and $product.avail ge $product.min_amount)} {include file="customer/main/product_prices.tpl"}
<a href="javascript:if (FormValidation()) document.orderform.submit()">{include
file="buttons/add_to_cart.tpl"}</a>
{if $login ne "" and $active_modules.Wishlist ne ""} {include file="customer/add2wl.tpl"}
{/if} {/if} </td>
</tr>
</table>
</td>
<td align=right valign=top width=60> {if $product.discount ne 0}
<table border=0>
<tr>
<td width=55 height=56 background="{$ImagesDir}/save_money.gif" align=center valign=middle>

<font color=#FFFFFF>{ $product.discount }%</font> </td>
</tr>
</table>
{/if} </td>
</tr>
<input type=hidden name=productid value="{$product.productid}">
<input type=hidden name=cat value="{$smarty.get.cat}">
<input type=hidden name=page value="{$smarty.get.page}">
</form>
</table>
{/capture} {include file="dialog.tpl" title=$product.producttitle content=$smarty.capture.dialog
extra="width=100%"} {if $active_modules.Detailed_Product_Images ne ""}

{include file="modules/Detailed_Product_Images/product_images.tpl" } {/if}
{if $active_modules.Upselling_Products ne ""}

{include file="modules/Upselling_Products/related_products.tpl" } {/if} {if
$active_modules.Recommended_Products ne ""}

{include file="modules/Recommended_Products/recommends.tpl" } {/if} {if $active_modules.Customer_Reviews
ne ""}
<!--

{include file="modules/Customer_Reviews/vote_reviews.tpl" } --> {/if}
Old 10-19-2002, 06:34 PM

eXpert

My code in /customer/main/product.tpl looks different. I have :

Code:
{* $Id: product.tpl,v 1.47 2002/06/13 09:50:31 zorg Exp $ *} { include file="location.tpl" } {capture name=dialog} <table border=0 width=100%> <form name=orderform method=post action="cart.php?mode=add"> <tr> <td valign=top align=left rowspan=2 width=100> {include file="product_thumbnail.tpl" productid=$product.productid image_x=$product.image_x image_y=product.image_y product=$product.product} </td> <td valign=top> <span class=TableCenterSubCategoryListTitleBlue"> {if $product.fulldescr ne ""}{$product.fulldescr}{else}{$product.descr}{/if} </span> <table width=100% cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 border=0> <tr><td colspan=2><font class=TableCenterProductTitleOrange>{$lng.lbl_details}</font></td></tr> <tr><td class=OrangeLine height="1" colspan=2>[img]../{ #ImagesDir# }/orangespacer.gif[/img]</td></tr> <tr><td colspan=2></td></tr> {if #UnlimitedProducts# ne "Y" and $product.distribution eq ""} <tr><td width=30%>{$lng.lbl_quantity}</td><td nowrap>{if $product.avail gt 0}{$product.avail}{else}{$lng.txt_no}{/if} {$lng.txt_items_available}</td></tr> {/if} {if $product.productcode}<tr><td width=30%>{$lng.lbl_sku}</td><td nowrap>{$product.productcode}</td></tr>{/if} <tr><td width=30%>{$lng.lbl_weight}</td><td nowrap>{$product.weight} {#weightSymbol#}</td></tr> {if $active_modules.Extra_Fields ne ""} {include file="modules/Extra_Fields/product.tpl"} {/if} <tr><td class=TableCenterProductTitleBlue>{$lng.lbl_price}:</td> <td> {if $product.price ne 0} <font class=TableCenterProductTitleOrange>{include file="currency.tpl" value=$product.price}</font><font class=MarketPrice> {include file="customer/main/alter_currency_value.tpl" alter_currency_value=$product.price}</font> {else} <input type=text size=7 name=price> {/if} </td> </tr> </table> <table border=0 width=100% cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0> <tr><td colspan=2> <font class=TableCenterProductTitleOrange>{$lng.lbl_options}</font> </td></tr> <tr><td class=OrangeLine height="1" colspan=2>[img]../{ #ImagesDir# }/orangespacer.gif[/img]</td></tr> <tr><td colspan=2></td></tr> {if $active_modules.Product_Options ne ""} { include file="modules/Product_Options/customer_options.tpl"} {/if} <tr><td height=25 width=30%>{$lng.lbl_quantity}{if $product.min_amount gt 1} <FONT class=TableCenterProductTitleOrange>{$lng.txt_need_min_amount} {$product.min_amount} {$lng.lbl_items}</FONT>{/if}</td> <td> {if #UnlimitedProducts# ne "Y" and ($product.avail le 0 or $product.avail lt $product.min_amount)} {$lng.txt_out_of_stock} {else} {if #UnlimitedProducts# eq "Y"} {assign var="mq" value=#MaxSelectQuantity#} {else} {math equation="min(maxquantity+minamount, productquantity)+1" assign="mq" maxquantity=#MaxSelectQuantity# minamount=$product.min_amount productquantity=$product.avail} {/if} {if $product.distribution eq ""} <select name=amount> {if $product.min_amount le 1} {assign var="start_quantity" value=1} {else} {assign var="start_quantity" value=$product.min_amount} {/if} {section name=quantity loop=$mq start=$start_quantity} <option value="{%quantity.index%}" {if $smarty.get.quantity eq %quantity.index%}selected{/if}>{%quantity.index%}</option> {/section} </select> {else} <font class=TableCenterProductTitleOrange>1</font><input type=hidden name=amount value=1> {$lng.txt_product_downloadable} {/if} {/if} </td></tr> <tr><td colspan=2> <input type=hidden name=mode value=add> {if #UnlimitedProducts# eq "Y" or ($product.avail gt 0 and $product.avail ge $product.min_amount)} {include file="customer/main/product_prices.tpl"} {include file="buttons/add_to_cart.tpl"} {if $login ne "" and $active_modules.Wishlist ne ""} {include file="customer/add2wl.tpl"} {/if} {/if} </td> </tr></table> </td> <td align=right valign=top width=60> {if $product.discount ne 0}<table border=0><tr><td width=55 height=56 background="../{#ImagesDir#}/save_money.gif" align=center valign=middle> <font color=#FFFFFF>{ $product.discount }%</font> </td></tr></table>{/if} [img]../{#imagesDir#}/spacer.gif[/img] </td> </tr> <input type=hidden name=productid value="{$product.productid}"> <input type=hidden name=cat value="{$smarty.get.cat}"> <input type=hidden name=page value="{$smarty.get.page}"> </form> </table> {/capture} {include file="dialog.tpl" title=$product.producttitle content=$smarty.capture.dialog extra="width=100%"} {if $active_modules.Detailed_Product_Images ne ""} {include file="modules/Detailed_Product_Images/product_images.tpl" } {/if} {if #customerReviews# eq "Y" or #customerVoting# eq "Y"} {include file="customer/main/vote_reviews.tpl"} {/if} {if $active_modules.Upselling_Products ne ""} {include file="modules/Upselling_Products/related_products.tpl" } {/if}

Can you edit "my" code for me ?

Old 10-19-2002, 06:44 PM

Default try this --

try this it is your code which I have changed - just cut and paste into the code box in the template editor but make sure to take a backup first!

Chris

Quote:
{* $Id: product.tpl,v 1.47 2002/06/13 09:50:31 zorg Exp $ *} { include file="location.tpl"
} {capture name=dialog}
<table border=0 width=100%>
<form name=orderform method=post action="cart.php?mode=add">
<tr>
<td valign=top align=left rowspan=2 colspan="2"> {include file="product_thumbnail.tpl"
productid=$product.productid image_x=$product.image_x image_y=product.image_y
product=$product.product} <span class=TableCenterSubCategoryListTitleBlue">
{if $product.fulldescr ne ""}{$product.fulldescr}{else}{$product.descr}{ /if}
</span>

<table width=100% cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 border=0>
<tr>
<td colspan=2><font class=TableCenterProductTitleOrange>{$lng.lbl_deta ils}</font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class=OrangeLine height="1" colspan=2>[img]../{ #ImagesDir# }/orangespacer.gif[/img]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan=2></td>
</tr>
{if #UnlimitedProducts# ne "Y" and $product.distribution eq ""}
<tr>
<td width=30%>{$lng.lbl_quantity}</td>
<td nowrap>{if $product.avail gt 0}{$product.avail}{else}{$lng.txt_no}{/if}
{$lng.txt_items_available}</td>
</tr>
{/if} {if $product.productcode}
<tr>
<td width=30%>{$lng.lbl_sku}</td>
<td nowrap>{$product.productcode}</td>
</tr>
{/if}
<tr>
<td width=30%>{$lng.lbl_weight}</td>
<td nowrap>{$product.weight} {#weightSymbol#}</td>
</tr>
{if $active_modules.Extra_Fields ne ""} {include file="modules/Extra_Fields/product.tpl"}
{/if}
<tr>
<td class=TableCenterProductTitleBlue>{$lng.lbl_price} :</td>
<td> {if $product.price ne 0} <font class=TableCenterProductTitleOrange>{include
file="currency.tpl" value=$product.price}</font><font class=MarketPrice>
{include file="customer/main/alter_currency_value.tpl" alter_currency_value=$product.price}</font>
{else}
<input type=text size=7 name=price>
{/if} </td>
</tr>
</table>

<table border=0 width=100% cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0>
<tr>
<td colspan=2> <font class=TableCenterProductTitleOrange>{$lng.lbl_opti ons}</font>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class=OrangeLine height="1" colspan=2>[img]../{ #ImagesDir# }/orangespacer.gif[/img]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan=2></td>
</tr>
{if $active_modules.Product_Options ne ""} { include file="modules/Product_Options/customer_options.tpl"}
{/if}
<tr>
<td height=25 width=30%>{$lng.lbl_quantity}{if $product.min_amount
gt 1}

<font class=TableCenterProductTitleOrange>{$lng.txt_need _min_amount}
{$product.min_amount} {$lng.lbl_items}</font>{/if}</td>
<td> {if #UnlimitedProducts# ne "Y" and ($product.avail le 0 or $product.avail
lt $product.min_amount)} {$lng.txt_out_of_stock} {else} {if
#UnlimitedProducts# eq "Y"} {assign var="mq" value=#MaxSelectQuantity#}
{else} {math equation="min(maxquantity+minamount, productquantity)+1"
assign="mq" maxquantity=#MaxSelectQuantity# minamount=$product.min_amount
productquantity=$product.avail} {/if} {if $product.distribution
eq ""}
<select name=amount>
{if $product.min_amount le 1}
{assign var="start_quantity" value=1}
{else}
{assign var="start_quantity" value=$product.min_amount}
{/if}
{section name=quantity loop=$mq start=$start_quantity}
<option value="{%quantity.index%}" {if $smarty.get.quantity eq %quantity.index%}selected{/if}>{%quantity.index%}</option>
{/section}
</select>
{else} <font class=TableCenterProductTitleOrange>1</font>
<input type=hidden name=amount value=1>
{$lng.txt_product_downloadable} {/if} {/if} </td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan=2>
<input type=hidden name=mode value=add>
{if #UnlimitedProducts# eq "Y" or ($product.avail gt 0 and $product.avail
ge $product.min_amount)} {include file="customer/main/product_prices.tpl"}
{include file="buttons/add_to_cart.tpl"}
{if $login ne ""
and $active_modules.Wishlist ne ""} {include file="customer/add2wl.tpl"}
{/if} {/if} </td>
</tr>
</table>
</td>
<td align=right valign=top width=60> {if $product.discount ne 0}
<table border=0>
<tr>
<td width=55 height=56 background="../{#ImagesDir#}/save_money.gif" align=center valign=middle>

<font color=#FFFFFF>{ $product.discount }%</font> </td>
</tr>
</table>
{/if} [img]../{#imagesDir#}/spacer.gif[/img]

</td>
</tr>
<input type=hidden name=productid value="{$product.productid}">
<input type=hidden name=cat value="{$smarty.get.cat}">
<input type=hidden name=page value="{$smarty.get.page}">
</form>
</table>
{/capture} {include file="dialog.tpl" title=$product.producttitle content=$smarty.capture.dialog
extra="width=100%"} {if $active_modules.Detailed_Product_Images ne ""}

{include file="modules/Detailed_Product_Images/product_images.tpl" } {/if} {if
#customerReviews# eq "Y" or #customerVoting# eq "Y"}

{include file="customer/main/vote_reviews.tpl"} {/if} {if $active_modules.Upselling_Products
ne ""}

{include file="modules/Upselling_Products/related_products.tpl" } {/if}
Old 10-19-2002, 06:49 PM

eXpert

Thanks Chris. It's almost perfect except the product is on the left and the text starts at the bottom end of the graphic......see this example:

http://65.108.48.55/store/customer/product.php?productid=286&cat=&page=

X-Cart forums > General > Show us your X-Cart site