Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

X-Cart 5.2.4: ShippingCalc by AuctionInc, Translation Module creator etc

X-Cart forums > News and Announcements

Old 06-03-2015, 05:44 AM

Veteran

Default Re: X-Cart 5.2.4: ShippingCalc by AuctionInc, Translation Module creator etc

Yes all settings are checked. I don't get the button at the top right corner. I don't get the popup on hover. What I do get on page load is at the very end of the page a list of times, processes, queries ran, etc.like this

xecution time 2.5038 sec.
Memory usage (peak) 27.155 Mb
SQL queries count 21 unique / 136 total
SQL queries duration 0.3588 sec.
Included files count 951
Included files total size 5190.282 Kb.
Database connect time 0.0000 sec.
Doctrine UnitOfWork final size 195 models

Queries log
Times Max. duration, sec. Query
1 0.0012 SELECT x0_.state_id AS state_id0, x0_.state AS state1, x0_.code AS code2, x1_.code AS code3, x1_.id AS id4, x1_.code3 AS code35, x1_.enabled AS enabled6, x0_.country_code AS country_code7, x1_.active_currency AS active_currency8, x1_.currency_id AS currency_id9 FROM xc_states x0_ LEFT JOIN xc_countries x1_ ON x0_.country_code = x1_.code WHERE x0_.state_id = ? ORDER BY x0_.state ASC LIMIT 1
classes/XLite/Core/Connection.php:72 << lib/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Exec/SingleSelectExecutor.php:50 << lib/Doctrine/ORM/Query.php:286 << lib/Doctrine/ORM/AbstractQuery.php:794 << lib/Doctrine/ORM/AbstractQuery.php:646 << classes/XLite/Model/QueryBuilder/AQueryBuilder.php:120 << classes/XLite/Model/Repo/State.php:141 << classes/XLite/Model/Repo/State.php:129 << classes/XLite/Core/Config.php:91 << classes/XLite/Core/Config.php:52 << top.inc.php:49 << admin.php:37
1 0.0014 SELECT t0.enabled AS enabled1, t0.id AS id2 FROM xc_roles t0 INNER JOIN xc_profile_roles ON t0.id = xc_profile_roles.role_id WHERE xc_profile_roles.profile_id = ?
classes/XLite/Core/Connection.php:72 << lib/Doctrine/ORM/Persisters/BasicEntityPersister.php:1080 << lib/Doctrine/ORM/Persisters/BasicEntityPersister.php:1011 << lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php:2796 << lib/Doctrine/ORM/PersistentCollection.php:236 << lib/Doctrine/ORM/PersistentCollection.php:568 << classes/XLite/Model/ProfileAbstract.php:895 << classes/XLite/Core/Auth.php:759 << classes/XLite/Controller/Admin/AAdmin.php:73 << classes/XLite/Controller/Admin/AAdmin.php:51 << classes/XLite/Controller/AControllerAbstract.php:494 << classes/XLite/Controller/Admin/AAdmin.php:140 << classes/XLite/Controller/Admin/Module.php:55 << classes/XLiteAbstract.php:490 << classes/XLiteAbstract.php:515 << admin.php:39
1 0.0015 SELECT t0.enabled AS enabled1, t0.id AS id2, t0.code AS code3, t0.section AS section4 FROM xc_permissions t0 INNER JOIN xc_role_permissions ON t0.id = xc_role_permissions.permission_id WHERE xc_role_permissions.role_id = ?
classes/XLite/Core/Connection.php:72 << lib/Doctrine/ORM/Persisters/BasicEntityPersister.php:1080 << lib/Doctrine/ORM/Persisters/BasicEntityPersister.php:1011 << lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php:2796 << lib/Doctrine/ORM/PersistentCollection.php:236 << lib/Doctrine/ORM/PersistentCollection.php:612 << classes/XLite/Model/RoleAbstract.php:107 << classes/XLite/Module/CDev/UserPermissions/Model/Role.php:56 << classes/XLite/Model/ProfileAbstract.php:897 << classes/XLite/Core/Auth.php:759 << classes/XLite/Controller/Admin/AAdmin.php:73 << classes/XLite/Controller/Admin/AAdmin.php:51 << classes/XLite/Controller/AControllerAbstract.php:494 << classes/XLite/Controller/Admin/AAdmin.php:140 << classes/XLite/Controller/Admin/Module.php:55 << classes/XLiteAbstract.php:490

Doctrine Unit-of-work objects
Class Count
XLite\Model\Country 1
XLite\Model\Currency 1
XLite\Model\State 54
XLite\Model\Session 1
XLite\Model\SessionCell 29
XLite\Model\Profile 1
XLite\Model\Role 1
XLite\Model\Role\Permission 1
XLite\Model\Language 1
XLite\Model\Module 66
XLite\Model\TmpVar 15
XLite\Model\ModuleKey 1
XLite\Model\FormId 5
XLite\Model\Config 9
XLite\Model\ConfigTranslation 9

------------------------

Is there any setting in config.php or somewhere else in admin which turns the normal behavior to this?

P.S. This is not new installation. It is upgrade after upgrade started with clean stock 5.2.0
Old 06-08-2015, 11:08 AM

X-Cart team

Default Re: X-Cart 5.2.4: ShippingCalc by AuctionInc, Translation Module creator etc

@Steve, could you please try to install 5.2.5 and check the problem there as well? Please, let me know the results.

Thank you.

Tony
Old 06-08-2015, 12:59 PM

Veteran

Yes I figured I'll have to start fresh with new installation. It does work now. But that is not a solution for a working store. Mine was just demo store for development and testing so easy to scrap it but a live store is not something to play with like that...
Old 06-09-2015, 01:50 AM

X-Cart team

Thanks for testing, Steve.

Could you please pack the store that has this problem with Webmaster Kit and send it to me? I will try to figure out what was wrong during upgrade.

Thank you.

Tony
Old 06-09-2015, 04:37 AM

Veteran

It's all gone Tony sorry. I did a major cleanup deleting all testing installations I had and started from scratch with newest versions.
Old 08-15-2015, 02:01 PM

Where can I download the 5.2.4 installer now that 5.2.6 is out?
Old 08-17-2015, 12:20 AM

X-Cart team

Hi Hanypa,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanypa
Where can I download the 5.2.4 installer now that 5.2.6 is out?

If you're have a partner account with us, you may download the software of any version right in your partner page at my.x-cart.com.

If you don't have an account, please submit a ticket in our HelpDesk ( secure.x-cart.com), and our ladies from the Customer Relations department will help you with getting an appropriate package.
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements